Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clemaister

About : AMD Radeon HD6320

1 post in this topic

Hi everyone,

I finally got my HP Pavilion dm1-4136sf (AMD E-450 processor) working on Mac OSX 10.9.

Now I'm trying to find some kexts to get the display working properly.

The matter is that my graphic card is an AMD Radeon HD6320, and I head that for some reasons it is complicated to find kext for it.

I tried the kext AMDRadeon6000.kext, but seems not to be loaded when booting according to Kext Wizard (in loaded kext interface).

Does anyone has any clue ?

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By FreeJHack
      MacOS does not support natively the keyboard backlight for non-Apple hardware.
      I wrote an open source Kext project (ClevoService) to perform this task on Clevo laptops.
      It's fully working on my Clevo P9XXEN_EF_ED laptop with Mojave (18G95) and it should works on many other Clevo laptops.

If you own a Clevo laptop with full color backlight keyboard, take a look at:
      https://github.com/FreeJHack/ClevoService

The big advantage is that the backlight function is fully controlled from the numeric keypad and it's saved between boot/reboot and sleep/wake.
      You can change color, backlight level and ON/OFF.
      For the installation, download the kext from release page and follow the instruction given in the GitHub repository.
    • By Vyzantion
      I can not manage to install Catalina on this legacy Asus machine that runs Mojave fine. When the installer boots up, DiskUtility does not see the internal hard-drives, neither the master SATA one or the the slave, ATA one. I have discussed this already on the Clover section with Slice, he told that some kext seems to have changed from Mojave to Catalina, he told me to use IOReg. Since then, I have postponed my work on Catalina due to the issues regarding the Mojave supplemental updates.
      I have decided to start a new topic in here, due to visibility reasons and some new turn. The latest version of the dosdude1 patcher for unsupported Macs, discussed on Macrumors forums, patches the installer so that DiskUtility sees the internal hard-drives, I am able to install Catalina but, on first boot, the OS gets into a kernal panic with the message ”still waiting for root device”. I have searched online for this error, I have found Information regarding previous macOS versions with solutions that seem to have little to no relevance for the present issue.
      Before installation finishes, I receive a message like ”Installation finished on Macintosh HD Data”, instead of ”Installation finished on Macintosh HD”. I admit this split between the two in Catalina still confuses me, perhaps this is how it was suppose to be? Perhaps something that was suppose to end up on Macintosh HD ends in Macintosh HD Data?
      I admit the DVD-Rom and hard-drives are wired kinda of weird by some guy in a PC service, he said this is the optimum combination, something the ATA hard-drive is slave to the DVD-Rom. Perhaps this causes confusion into Catalina? On Mojave this configuration was fine. 
      Probably the solution suggested by Slice is the best, to replace one or more kext from Catalina with the Mojave versions of them. I do not know yet how to identify and replace them. If any other solutions seem possible, I am open to them.
      Specs:
      Asus P5P41TED motherboard.
      Intel Core 2 Duo E 8500 
      2 gb ram DDR 3
    • By Drovosek
      Hey. I found a repository with modified voodoops2controller kext. Finalized it sysctl and kprinssu and the-darkvoid based on the kext from RehabMan.
      https://github.com/syscl/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller

This kext almost like VoodooPS2Trackpad from acidanthera.
      https://github.com/acidanthera/VoodooPS2
      https://applelife.ru/threads/acidanthera-voodoops2trackpad-dlja-synaptics.2944059/

I attach the compiled version.
      https://vk.com/doc183234383_514349114

P.S. If you try it, then naturally remove other kexts for the touchpad and keyboard and, first install via KextUtility. If it works fine, then remove it from /S/L/E and throw in /kexts/Other
      VoodooPS2Controller modified syscl.zip
      P. P. S.
      I wanted to upload this archive to the forum in the "Downloads" section to where the cupcakes are located, but I didn't see a button to create a theme there. Also I have there is no opportunity to leave comments. Why?
      It would be nice if someone moved this kext there, too.
    • By MaLd0n
      ---INSTALLATION TUTORIAL---

---Original Post---
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9172

---USB---
      https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/simple-skylake-usb-fix-no-kexts-required/

---CLOVER FOLDER---

CLOVER.zip

--MOBO
      GigaByte Z390 M Gaming

--PROCESSOR
      Intel Core i9-9900K

--COOLER
      CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML120R RGB

--MEMORY
      Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB)

--GPU
      Sapphiretech Radeon RX 590 8 GB GDDR5

--SSD
      Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M2 Flash Drive

--POWER SUPPLY
      EVGA 750 N1, 750W

--WIRELESS
      TP-Link Archer T9E

--BLUETOOTH
      Orico BTA-403

--CASE
      Thermaltake View 21 Tempered Glass Edition

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE 10 ID -DMAC -REMOVE 22K LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM / REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -MIKEY -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -OPERATION REGION GPIO -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

--BruceX--

--USB-C-- test with SanDisk Ultra USB-STICK 128gb

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!