Hackintosh Vietnam - Ultimate AIO Tool for Hackintosh

79 posts in this topic

rYSnzac.png

Hackintosh Vietnam Tool 1.7.x is a collection of many kexts and tools for Hackintosh. It will help you setup your Hackintosh faster and easier than ever. The tool is mainly for Mavericks, but some can be used for Mountain Lion too. Main features: install and config Chameleon, create Clover config, install and patch kexts, system fixes and tools.

Chameleon Bootloader
You can install the most popular Chameleon bootloader + FileNVRAM 1.2 with just one click. Predefined org.chameleon.boot.plist and smbios.plist are also included in the tool. Note that some config files may not suit your system, manually tweak your org.chameleon.boot.plist for best result.

Clover Config
A simple tool to create a config.plist for awesome Clover bootloader. You have to select your CPU and Graphics and the config.plist will be created on Desktop. Note that the Graphics section does not cover all graphics section up to now, You may need to refine your config.plist to suit your system.

Kexts
Most of the fine kexts are included in the tools, and constantly updated. The kexts cover a wide range of devices from desktops to laptops. Some kext patching scripts are also included to further simplified your install procedure.

Fixes and Tools
Some of the most useful fixes and tools to help you complete and monitor your Hackintosh:
- Chameleon Wizard
- DPCIManager
- Fermi Freeze Fix
- HWMonitor
- IASL
- IORegistryExplorer
- Kext Utillity
- Kext Wizard
- MacIASL
- ShowAllFiles
- SSDT Generator

All feedback are welcome, and please post your suggestion (kexts, patches).

Download
http://www.hackintoshosx.com/files/file/3842-hackintosh-vietnam-ultimate-aio-tool/
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/210-hackintosh-vietnam-tool/

**The tool is based on awesome HP Probook Installer***

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

thank you a very useful tool my hack it is now recognized as mac pro 6,1. i also delete nullcpupowernanagement and fix usb 3 and sdst!! thsnk you!!!! look forward to next release and hope we can have this tool pinned

• Like 1

Wow.. Vietnam Tools.. i must try!! thanks poken! :D

i think, u should create a list what kind tools inside your vietnam hack, so user can easier see before download it. :wink_anim:

• Like 1

Wow.. Vietkong Tools.. i must try!! thanks poken! :D

i think, u should create a list what kind tools inside your vietkong machete, so user can easier see before download it. :wink_anim:

it's out of topic, but you shouldn't use "Vietkong" word, it's not my tool name. Not sure why you mention it, but don't bring political issues here.

Btw, I added more info about tools, thank you!

• Like 5

it's out of topic, but you shouldn't use "Vietkong" word, it's not my tool name. Not sure why you mention it, but don't bring political issues here.

Btw, I added more info about tools, thank you!

sorry, I did not intend to offend you. I was joking here. I still respect you and your country. so take it easy.. :D

• Like 1

i hope on the next.. u would add patch file for MaciASL, so if user with no internet connection still can used patch file.
also any kernel option installation for AMD.. :drool:

• Like 1

New version 1.6.0 released!

• Add Clover 2644 install for UEFI booting
  • Auto install EmuVariableUefi-64.efi, OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi drivers
  • Auto install RC scripts to system partition
  • Auto install Clover Preferences, CloverUpdater
  • Auto install Universe theme by Cosmos CJ
  • Add Clover external display patches for HD3000/4000
  • Add XtraFinder and Clover Configurator
  • Add RehabMan and EMlyDinEsH DSDT patches along with MacIASL
  • Fix Generic touchpad and ALXEthernet kexts
  • Fix credit for alps kext

Hope you all like it!

• Like 2

Awesome work buddy, but please there is some way to understand what the fix really do?

I guess most of the times they change or install new kext, since after some patches i couldnt boot anymore and i had to boot form an usb drive to restore kext.

Anyway thanx for the update and keep up the hard job!

Awesome work buddy, but please there is some way to understand what the fix really do?

I guess most of the times they change or install new kext, since after some patches i couldnt boot anymore and i had to boot form an usb drive to restore kext.

Anyway thanx for the update and keep up the hard job!

What did you select? The Kexts section is for installing or patching kexts.

• Like 1

Why including AMD Kernel in it when you had already booted into OS X by replacing kernel using terminal ?

Ah.. so why..?! sometimes noob user need atuomation to install kernel in usb boot for instalation into amd machine. :P

I choose several patch cause i tried to optimize the os according to my hardware, then I had the endless rolling circle at loading and never start the login window.

No prob then I fixed booting from usb, but a little explanation would be useful if you want and have time to make it.

Anyway still a big thanx for the tool and your time bro!!

I choose several patch cause i tried to optimize the os according to my hardware, then I had the endless rolling circle at loading and never start the login window.

No prob then I fixed booting from usb, but a little explanation would be useful if you want and have time to make it.

Anyway still a big thanx for the tool and your time bro!!

Can you be more specific please, which patches/section should I write more details. I'm not native English so there will be glitches in my tool, and I appreciate all the feedback from you to make it suit your use.

• 4 weeks later...

@pokenguyen

Thanks for your excellent tool, especially the Clover config.plist generator. 

I certainly recommend your app in preference to the "other" tool (which will remain nameless for obvious reasons) and also the Harry Potter one.  Maybe changing the app's name will make it more popular since it can be used in any country :D.

• Like 1

@pokenguyen

Thanks for your excellent tool, especially the Clover config.plist generator. 

I certainly recommend your app in preference to the "other" tool (which will remain nameless for obvious reasons) and also the Harry Potter one.  Maybe changing the app's name will make it more popular since it can be used in any country :D.

Thank you, I will consider this. I do not have idea for a good name and I have to get permission for old author too.

would be great if add any other script in next version, stuff like script to create recovery partition, applehda patch etc..

:wink_anim:

What do you mean by applehda patch? My tool currently can patch a AppleHDA based on preconfigured info.plist and .xml.zlib files + bcc9. If you want to add to tool, send me your patched applehda, I will extract its resource and add to tool.

• Like 1

Thank you, I will consider this. I do not have idea for a good name and I have to get permission for old author too.

What do you mean by applehda patch? My tool currently can patch a AppleHDA based on preconfigured info.plist and .xml.zlib files + bcc9. If you want to add to tool, send me your patched applehda, I will extract its resource and add to tool.

Patch applehda is hard works for me, i mean you can inserting any script to patch applehda for any realtek codec. because, with your tool. i can't patch my applehda for my realtek alc662 codec. :D

Patch applehda is hard works for me, i mean you can inserting any script to patch applehda for any realtek codec. because, with your tool. i can't patch my applehda for my realtek alc662 codec. :D

I can apply the patch successfully (no error), do you have any error message? Also, you have to inject your layout-id to 12 in dsdt.

• 3 weeks later...

This is such a great tool!

One thing I would like to know is where did you find the Clover -> Intel USB 3.0 Patch?

I want to see if I can implement that directly on Clover without having to change the .kext, but I couldn't find it.