• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By End3rPower50
      Hi, I want to install MacOS Catalina on my laptop.
      I was installed MacOS Mojave previously but i had a lot of problem, for example my wifi's card (Dell DW1820A) had a problem: My pc sometimes doesn't boot up or pc after some minutes crashed or slowed. 
      Now i want to try again to install macOS.

this is my spec: 
      HP 15-AY034NL 
      CPU: i7 6500U  with HD520
      SSD: 500GB SSD Samsung
      Wifi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A (Bluetooth: BCM2045A0) (Wifi: BCM94350ZAE)
      USB 3.0 
      Ethernet: Realtek 8100

Attached in this thread, my old clover configuration created by me (CLOVER OLD) and clover with Wifi driver (CLOVER) created by Hervè (I had asked help at insanelymac's community)

P.S SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
      Thanks in advance 
      -ANTONIO
      CLOVER OLD.zip
      CLOVER.zip
    • By Moustafa Mohamed
      Hello,

I want your recommendations please to the easiest most straight forward x86 laptop that I can use to install macOS on (highSiera or above please).

1- I don't plan to open the laptop, as I don't have tools, soldering, etc.
      2- easiest installation with minimum patches required
      3- as you could appreciate, this will be large investment for me to buy the laptop, so I can't afford really not to succeed.

If there is already a discussion with the same topic, please refer me to it if possible. I have seen the HCL pages for each MacOS, but I could not tell which one is the easiest project?

Thank you
    • By brerackl
      Good evening,

I used to mess around with iATKOS back in 2011, I since have been out of the loop and have gone through several different PC's.
      Now I have built a new PC and would like to install High Sierra to my external SSD.
      I have gotten as far as installing clover and the .raw image to my USB stick but I am getting stuck on the +++++++++++ then reboot problem.
      I realize a LOT has changed and I am having a bit of trouble figuring it out. 

My PC's specs are as follows:

CPU:
                  Intel Core i7 7820X

RAM:
                  32GB Ballistix RGB Tactical Tracer (by Micron)

Motherboard:
                  EVGA X299 FTW K

Graphics:
                  NVIDIA RTX 2070 (EVGA)

Storage:
                  4TB Western Digital HDD
                  1TB Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB
                  480GB Micron SSD

If someone can help point me in the right direction that would be amazing, I have tried using some of the efi files for different x299 setups and such but no luck same results, played with different boot flags and options but everything is so much different I don't really know what does what. 
      I would very greatly appreciate if anyone can point me to some reading or a specific set of files to get me past this error as I haven't the slightest why it is even doing this. Mind you the last time I played around with this was back in 2011 with iATKOS and CD's, I have no CD drive in this build and need to do this via USB and as I understand this is 100% possible I just need the right boot setup and settings.

Thank you in advance,
      Brett
    • By DerNuntius
      Hi,

Finally I finished the installation of 10.14.6 on my Dell E5440. Everything works just fine, but HDMI will not work. Every time I plug it in, it causes a grey screen on my laptop monitor. Also on boot up. I attached my EFI Folder, maybe someone can help me. I searched a bit and read something about Azul Framebuffer Kext.

Thank you for helping.
      Greedings,
      Hugo

CLOVER.zip
    • By benmills1
      Hi, i can someone help me with installing mac OS Mojave on my HP ENVY - 15-as102na?
      I have an imac to use for setting up my usb & installing MacOS Mojave.There are various kext files etc that i'm not sure about and need some help as some are hardware specific.
      I tried previously but got stuck on an apple logo and couldn't get past that, and tried today and had problems with Clover.
      Once i get mac os on my 128gb m.2 ssd ( which i'll upgrade to either a 256gb or 512gb depending on how well this hackintosh works)
      I have a free 2.5" inch hdd bay where i'd like to install windows on in the future.
      I think i may have to replace my wireless card ( based on a few google results) which i'm fine with as long as i can see it working without just so i know i won't waste money
      Specs:
      Cpu: i5 7200u
      GPU: HD 620
      8GB ram
      Wifi card- Intel Wireless 7265 ( Intel® 802.11ac (2x2) )
      Motherboard - HP 81D2 & BIOS version is f.56
      https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c05311862
      Thanks