Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daveta

indicatore di luminosità (animazione con sole)

11 posts in this topic

Ciao a tutti :)

qualcuno è riuscito ad attivare l'animazione del controllo di luminosità (come quello audio ma con icona del sole) ? dico da un punto di vista estetico perché la funzione in se va alla grande.

perlomeno mi ricordo che qualcuno anni fa aveva postato la  cartella dove era situata tale animazione (png?gif?)

vostro Daveta

Advertisement

sistema l'animazione da un punto di visga strettamente estetico? perché la regolazione funziona già bene :)

forse però mi son spiegato male...

non quello nella menubar, quello on screen (hud?)

il nuovo voodoops2 ma anche con l'originale stock funziona uguale, la regolazione dico.

ok, ho seguito la guida, e il dmesg da:

ACPIBacklightPanel: Found Backlight Device: DD03

ACPIBacklightPanel: ACPI Method _DOS found. Device path: _SB.PCI0.GFX0

ACPIBacklightPanel: ACPI Methods _BCL _BCM _BQC found. Device path: _SB.PCI0.GFX0.DD03

ACPIBacklightPanel: Version 1.2

E nelle preferenze di sistema da il controllo luminosità. quando stacco la corrente abbassa la luminosità e quando l'attacco aumenta. 

MA niente indicatore in sovrimpressione!!! non riesco a capire!!!

Schermata 2014-03-05 alle 20.56.23.png

L'indicatore lo puoi attivare soltanto con i tasti, ad esempio per ll mio notebook i tasti per la luminosità sono Fn+F6/F7 ma usando il kext voodoo per aumentare e diminuire la luminosità (con l'animazione che dici tu) devo usare Fn+Pausa(Aumentare)/NumLock(Diminuire), quindi prova altre combinazioni.

bisognerebbe riassegnare le chiavi di funzione ai tasti...non mi sembra roba tanto semplice...o no?

beh chiudo. son giunto alla conclusione insieme a rehabman che devo rimappare l'hardware a livello ACPI e non ne sono assolutamente in grado. Se Qualcuno lo fosse e fosse così gentile da farmi sapere, magari mandi un PM. gliene sarei realmente grato.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tushark2
      Hello,
      1st my laptop spec. 
      CPU - 2.53 GHz Intel Core i3 380m
      RAM - 6 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
      GPU -  1st gen Intel HD Graphics 288 MB
      Laptop - Dell Vostro 3500 series
      BT/WIFI - AzureWave BCM94352HMB

I installed Olarila Mojave 10.14.6 and managed to install 1st gen intel HD graphics but it was bit laggy bcos this gnu doest support metal and its a old machine, so I decided to move to Olarila High Sierra.
      I installed it with most of things working fine expect some issues, for that I want to make SSDT and DSDT to make it run without glitches.

I am atteching my sendme.zip , can some take a look to my current settings and suggest me some changes  
      (Olarila down from few days for me )

Send me MacBook-Pro.zip
    • By Theapc06
      Hi I Just Bought A Hp Elite 8300 I3 3200 Desktop Computer And I Was Wondering If The Intel HD Graphics Were Going To Be Supported When I iNSTALL Mojave Or High Sierra Thanks -ALEX

PS: What Is The Better OS To Go For On This Desktop PC : MacOS High Sierra -10.13 Or MacOS Mojave -10.14

Thanks Again -Alex

• By zeg66
      Trying to install Mavericks on an Asus H170M-E D3 motherboard, Skylake I3-6100 cpu, Intel 530 graphics.
      Last message I see is "root device uud is" and a series of "+++" but then it just stops.
      Have prepared usb with createinstallmedia, added Clover 4413 and changed a few settings with Configurator.
      Any help is welcome.
    • By MetalBreaker
      Hi,
      I noticed some weird behavior with macOS High Sierra. This system was working just fine on Sierra 10.12.5, until I decided to update to High Sierra (10.13.3). The upgrade process went mostly fine I guess, but it got stuck in an infinite spinning wheel which would just keep overlapping. I went into verbose mode, and sure enough, I found "IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0" repeating over and over along with ACM errors... I'm really lost right now. I can boot in recovery mode and safe mode just fine, when the graphics drivers aren't loaded. Web drivers aren't installed. I installed NvidiaGraphicsFixup, but it didn't fix the issue. I tried deleting the native graphics drivers from macOS and installing web drivers, but it didn't help.
      SMBIOS: iMac13,1
      Graphics card: ASUS GT630-2GD3 (It's a Fermi card and it needs injection, so I modified my DSDT. Full graphics acceleration worked in Sierra. No Clover injection. I tried using Clover injection instead, I saw no difference.)
      CPU: Intel Core i3-3210, iGPU disabled in UEFI

All kexts updated to their latest versions, along with Clover.

For more info, you can refer to the GitHub issue where I posted it. https://github.com/lvs1974/NvidiaGraphicsFixup/issues/3
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Thank you for your time!
      config.plist
    • By BrandonDude
      WARNING! I have no affiliation with “DiskMaker X”. Use at your own risk!

Thank You to MaLd0n for all of his help getting me up and running!

Pre-Requisites
      You must have a Mac with a working App Store
      You must have a USB Drive with a size of 8 GB or more

Installation
      In the App Store download macOS High Sierra
      Download DiskMaker X and run it
      Setting the OS Install App and the USB Drive
      - You may want to format the drive into 1 partition
      If you encounter any errors, see the DiskMaker X FAQ page
      Download the latest Clover EFI Boot and install it on the same USB Drive
      - With these Settings: (Thanks to MaLd0n for these settings!)

On the USB Drive, on the “EFI” volume, under the “EFI” folder, replace the “CLOVER” folder with the one in this archive:
      CLOVER Install.zip  (Thanks to MaLd0n for these files!)
      Restart your computer and boot into the USB Drive’s EFI volume
      In Clover select “Boot OS X Install from ” + your USB Drive’s name
      ​The first “install” will copy the installer to your hard drive
      After the first reboot, in Clover, select “Boot macOS Install from ” + your Hard Drive name
      - Note: I had to do this step twice, before the next step was available to me
      After the next reboot, in Clover, select “Boot macOS from “ + your Hard Drive name
      - Note: This will be your normal option going forward
      Now you will have to install Clover on your Hard Drive, so that you don’t have to use your USB drive anymore.
      Download the latest Clover EFI Boot and install it on your Hard Drive
      - With these Settings: (Thanks to MaLd0n for these settings!)

On the Hard Drive’s “EFI” volume, under the “EFI” folder, replace the “CLOVER” folder with the one in this archive:
      CLOVER Install.zip  (Thanks to MaLd0n for these files!)
      Reboot to this new EIF volume on your Hard Drive
      - Note: This will be your default boot volume
         - You can set your BIOS to boot to it by default
      - In Clover, select “Boot macOS from “ + your Hard Drive name
         - Remember this will be your normal Clover option going forward
      Download and Install Clover Configurator

Post Installation Manual Fixes
      The Mouse Scroll Wheel is set to the “Apple Touchpad direction”
      - To fix that, go to System Preferences -> Mouse and uncheck Scroll direction: Natural
      Eject button is stuck in the menu bar
      - To remove, hold down Cmd and drag it out of the menu
      Cannot view Hidden Files
      - In Finder hold down CMD + Shift + . (dot)
      ​Home and End keys have weird behavior
      - ​Use this Post to fix that
         - Note: The Folder/File you create need to go in your User’s hidden Library folder

Known Unresolved Bugs
      Dual Monitor Bug
      - When booting up, 1 of your monitors will get turned off
      - To turn it back on, unplug both monitors, then plug them back in

Software I Like to Install
      Note: I am not affiliated with any of these apps. I also do not guarantee nor take any responsibility for these apps. (This is really just a list to remind me what apps to install, when I do a clean OS install.) [i thought others might also find it useful.]
      AppCleaner
      Karabiner
      Lightshot
      The Unarchiver
      CLOVER Install.zip