Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tino2

Hd 7750 Powercolor 1Gb

12 posts in this topic

Hello Members

I got a Problem with the 7750 1Gb Powercolor, my System runs with Clover Bootloader.

• Without Injection KernelPanic
  • Without Fake ID KernelPanic
  • With Fake ID and Injecton Boot possible

The Framebuffer gets loaded, but i have

• no Signals at the Displayport/HDMi/Dvi Port
  • IoReg shows wrong device ID 0x0000
  • Shows Framebuffer chosen in Clover (tried Aji, Buri, Dashimaki etc)

Tried also a DSDT edit but no success so far, if someone has an Idea i would like to hear it please. In the Attachment is the IoReg and Dsdt if someone needs them. If there is a Guide im pleased to know about it, but google gave so far no Solutions.

System: Ga-H87N-Wifi, i7 4770s, HD 7750, 250Gb SSD, Mavericks 10.9.2

IoReg + DSDT.zip

Advertisement

I got a Problem with the 7750 1Gb Powercolor, my System runs with Clover Bootloader.

Tried several dsdt patches, GFX0 is gone. HDEF patch redundant. Current dsdt cannot be repaired, start over.

Ebi is a bad choice, DP only.  I use Dashimaki with edits. Other choices are Aji, Futomaki and Hamachi

For Sapphire HD7750 solution, see Mavericks AppleHDA HDMI Audio - OSx86 10.9 (Mavericks) - InsanelyMac Forum

Thanks, i startet with a new DSDT and applied 8 Series Clean compile, afterwards P0P patch and then Graphics patch.Without Injection Osx is not booting.

With Clover Ati Injection Osx Boots up, Fake Id not necessary. But OSX don't recognise the card, the device ID is wrong, the System report shows this issue.

Screen_Shot_2014-03-05_at_112302.th.png

IOReg shows the loaded frame buffer of the Graphics is loaded.

Screen_Shot_2014-03-05_at_112358.th.png

How do i get the correct device ID loaded? (as far is i know 0x683f) Fake ID is not working. 

ioreg Dsdt.zip

Thanks, i startet with a new DSDT and applied 8 Series Clean compile, afterwards P0P patch and then Graphics patch.Without Injection Osx is not booting.

With Clover Ati Injection Osx Boots up, Fake Id not necessary. But OSX don't recognise the card, the device ID is wrong, the System report shows this issue.

Screen_Shot_2014-03-05_at_112302.th.png

IOReg shows the loaded frame buffer of the Graphics is loaded.

Screen_Shot_2014-03-05_at_112358.th.png

How do i get the correct device ID loaded? (as far is i know 0x683f) Fake ID is not working. 

To prove FakeID is not working make full DarwinDump without BIOS to reduce space.

I will look into config, bootlog, deviceproperties, ioreg, dmesg, kexts set, dsdt final, ssdt.

Here you go... Thanks for your effort.

BTW i meant Fake ID seems not to pass over to OSX, may also a user made problem.

There are two mistakes

<key>FakeID</key>
		<dict>
			<key>ATI</key>
			<string>0x683f</string>
		</dict>

1. 683f is the real DeviceID. What FakeId you want to use? As far as I know 683F is not needed to be replaced.

2. You must use 8 digits notation like 0x683F1002

My proposition is to exclude these lines from config.plist

0x683f1002 is the closest in the kext, so i think its right.

I removed the FakeId part, now the pc is stuck with
Bluetoothhostcontroller ..... kiOUSBHighSpeedSplitError error - no more metries -bailing out -- 0x5000
IOPPF: XPCM mode

In safe mode it is stuck as well:
IMG0003.th.jpg

It maybe looks like usb issues but, normally the system will start after this messages.

I also tried with the Full Id as Fake ID (0x683f1002) the same problem as above.

Thanks, i startet with a new DSDT and applied 8 Series Clean compile, afterwards P0P patch and then Graphics patch

HD4600 HDMI is working.

No display connect to the 7750, why?

7750 is native in 10.9, no Fake-ID needed.

I know, but the system gets stuck and is not reacting without Fake Id. I dont know why its stuck when booting, the Picture above shows when the boot stucks.

I connected a cable but its not working, no output, no Signal to the Display. Do i need to disconnect the hd4600? I dont know where he problem lies Dsdt, defective Mb wrong system definition?

Thanks for your input, it looks your right the inject is not necessary. If i boot the System now with -s -v i get the FB loaded. 

Radeon_Sensors_loadedK9tI5.jpg

If i try to start OSX the System hangs at IOPPF: XCPM Mode

Stuck_BootfJWtC.jpg

Someone has an Idea what might cause this?

Try to get an AtomBios dump and post it here. Boot a Linux live cd and do

echo 1 | sudo tee $(sudo find /sys | grep $(lspci | grep -i vga | grep -i AMD | awk '{print $1}') | grep "\/rom")

sudo cp $(sudo find /sys | grep $(lspci | grep -i vga | grep -i AMD | awk '{print $1}') | grep "\/rom") atombios_dump.rom

It looks like the card is damaged, its not working on linux and on windows it won't get recognised anymore ....

Thanks for your suggestions and help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By karthiksh1989
      can somebody walkthrough with the mojave installation guide?
      i have a mac high sierra 13.6 version on my macbook pro and want to install mojave on my desktop
      Exact config is Gigabyte gaming wifi 7 motherboard amy ryzen 7 2nd gen 2700X processor Gigabyte G1 8GB grapgic card VEGA 64
      running 2 nvme Samsung 256gb cards and 1 intel 180gb ssd internal and 1tb WD HDD, with 64 GB 3200Mhz Ram

https://wa.me/919611736534 (whatsapp)
    • By Fede1132
      Hi guys i have a problem install macOs Mojave on my PC, I have this configuration:

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X;
      GPU1: GTX 970 Strix(For game rendering and 144Hz Monitor);
      GPU2: GTX 750ti Strix(For 2nd monitor rendering to get 100% performances from 1st 144Hz Monitor);
      MotherBoard: MSI x470 GAMING PLUS
      Hard Disk 1 (Windows 10): Samsung EVO M.2;
      Hard Disk 2 (For Storage): RAID (1) between two hard disks;
      Hard Disk 3 (For Mojave): Kingston SSD 120GB;

I have created my USB with this:

Create Bootable USB Code: sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB -- /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app -- nointeract && say Done. Clover Settings: Boot: Verbose; dart=0; nv_disable=0; kext-dev-mode=1; GraphicsEnabler=No; XMPDetection = No. Cpu: C6. Devices: (Not Enabled = [ ] - Enabled = [-] - Full Enabled [✓]) Inject (Full Enabled); Add ClockID (Full Enabled); FixOwnership (Full Enabled); Gui: (Not Enabled = [ ] - Enabled = [-] - Full Enabled [✓]) Enabled (Full Enabled); Screen Resolution: 1920x1080; Kernel and Kext Patches: (Not Enabled = [ ] - Enabled = [-] - Full Enabled [✓]) Apple RTC (Full Enabled); KernelPm (Full Enabled); SMBIOS: iMac(18,3); System Parameters: Inject Kexts = Yes; Inject System ID; Used Kexts: FakeSMC FakePCIID NVIDIA WEB LILU BIOS: VT-d = Disabled; XHCI Hand-Off = Enabled; Legacy USB Support: Enabled; Hard Disk: AHCI Mode; Selection Mode: Legacy + EUFI; Clover Install Log:
      Full Error Log:

• By MaLd0n
      Now have a Olarila app, just download app and clover folder for your Chipset! https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&amp;t=6771   Install MacOS with Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685
        Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra Check out the link http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/559-flash-drive-maker/   --Install Clover in USB stick UEFI mode https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/   --Replace Folder CLOVER INSTALLATION.zip   --Install System and boot with USB STICK! --Install Clover in UEFI mode and replace with my folder  Mavericks / Yosemite CLOVER Mavericks-Yosemite.zip El Capitan / Sierra CLOVER El Capitan-Sierra.zip   --Reboot and activate video!   Bingo!   Now you need a fine tune! I prefer DSDT way, apply all patches in one file, many people prefer many SSDTs or Clover patches! If you need DSDT edit... -Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen) -Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=222606 -Run it, post files generate in your desktop http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=222609    --DSDT My DSDT DSDT.Asus Z97M-PLUS.zip   Patches  -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -HPET -SATA -SLPB -EHCx -DARWIN -LPC -XHCI -HDEF -RTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -HDMI -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -PNLF --SSDT Generate your SSDT Power Management, use ssdtPRGen Piker-Alpha https://github.com/Piker-Alpha run in terminal curl -o ~/ssdtPRGen.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh/Beta/ssdtPRGen.sh chmod +x ~/ssdtPRGen.sh sudo ~/ssdtPRGen.sh ssdtPRGen.command.zip

--SSDT i74790K
      SSDT.i7 4790K.zip

--IOREG
      iMac.ioreg.zip

Clear NVRAM, Purge and Kextcache Olarila.command.zip   stock coolerand Rio 40º    --FakeSMC http://www.hwsensors.com/releases --Audio http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/314406-voodoohda-289/ --USB https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/downloads --LAN http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/304235-intelmausiethernetkext-for-intel-onboard-lan/   Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
    • By 1Ale1
      Ciao a tutti, ultimamente ho deciso di mettermi al lavoro e fare un investimento a lungo termine comprando un fisso che ho assemblato pezzo dopo pezzo leggendo numerosi forum per essere bene informato sul miglior hardware che potessi ottenere per un Hackintosh ottimizzando al meglio i costi: ho finito così per comprare:

Hardware:

-Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro (Rev 1.0)
      -CPU: Intel i7 9700k raffreddato a liquido (CoffeLake)
      -GPU: AMD Radeon RX580 (avendo letto le eccellenti prestazioni a ottimo prezzo per MacOS)
      -RAM: 32GB DDR4 Crucial Ballistix Sport LT (4x8GB 3000MHz)
      -NVMe SSD Samsung 970 Evo 250GB M.2 dedicato solo a MacOS, nel secondo slot della Mobo M.2 avrei poi messo un Western Digital Blue da 250GB con Windows 10 su metà disco e per l'altra metà il Debian che sto utilizzando adesso

Poi mi sono messo subito al lavoro per cercare di far partire questo benedetto MacOs su una macchina non ufficiale, ho tovato quindi questa guida su GitHub che era molto simile alla mia configurazione:

https://github.com/cmer/gigabyte-z390-aorus-master-hackintosh/blob/master/STEP_BY_STEP.md

Dopo aver fatto partire una macchina virtuale per configurare la USB come comunemente viene fatto, scaricando l'applicazione e facendo il "burn/copia dei file" di macOS su pennetta esterna rendendola bootabile solamente da un pc ufficiale mac, sono passato alla configurazione di Clover (l'EFI installer, cartella che allegherò qui sotto, ma prima leggete il problema): Ho messo i driver necessari, mettendo quelli che lui menzionava sotto la sezione "building the usb installer"

https://hackintosh.gitbook.io/-r-hackintosh-vanilla-desktop-guide/building-the-usb-installer

Install Clover for UEFI booting only
      Install Clover to the ESP
      Under Drivers64UEFI:
      AptioMemoryFix (the new hotness that includes NVRAM fixes, as well as better memory management) (che poi ho dovuto rimuovere, leggi sezione https://github.com/cmer/gigabyte-z390-aorus-master-hackintosh/blob/master/STEP_BY_STEP.md#fixing-kernel-panics-at-rebootshutdown)
      VBoxHfs-64.efi (or HFSPlus.efi if available) - one of these is required for Clover to see and boot HFS+ volumes. If you see the option to enable it in the installer, make sure it's selected - if you don't see it in the installer, verify that one of them exists in the EFI -> CLOVER -> drivers64UEFI folder
      ApfsDriverLoader - (Available in Dids' Clover builds - or here) this allows Clover to see and boot from APFS volumes by loading apfs.efi from ApfsContainer located on block device (if using AptioMemoryFix as well, requires R21 or newer)

applicando piccole modifiche a causa di un errore già riportato da questa persona che ha scritto la guida di GitHub di sostituire AptioMemoryFix-64 (dalla cartella EFI/EFI/CLOVER/driver64UEFI) con OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000, questa infatti riportava  quanto segue dopo aver detto di aver sostituito AptioMemoryFix-64.efi con OsxaptioFix2Drv-free2000:

"I am told that there are downsides (that I don't fully understand yet) to using OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000, so do this at your own risk."

Ho configurato poi il config.plist

Come diceva lui, partendo da questo file: https://hackintosh.gitbook.io/-r-hackintosh-vanilla-desktop-guide/config.plist-per-hardware/coffee-lake e applicando le modifiche che sotto ha descritto, del tipo:

Open coffeelake_sample_config.plist with Clover Configurator (right click → Open With → Clover Configurator)   In SMBIOS: - Click the button with an up/down arrow (middle right). Chose iMac18,3. This is important since we'll be connecting our monitor to the RX580. The HDMI port on our motherboard is NOT yet working for Hackintoshes. - Make sure the serial number generated is an iMac (mid-2017) by clicking Model Lookup. - Ensure that Check Coverage reports that the serial is NOT valid. You don't want to use somebody else's serial number. - While you're here, copy your Board Serial Number to your clipboard. You'll need it soon.
      In Rt Variables: Paste your Board Serial Number in the MLB field. Set CsrActiveConfig to 0x0 which enables SIP for extra security. This should work just fine for a Vanilla Hackintosh install and is how genuine Macs ship. In Boot: Change the Custom Flags to: shikigva=40 uia_exclude=HS14 (this disables onboard Bluetooth since we'll be using an external Broadcom Wi-Fi/Bluetooth adapter) In ACPI: Click List of Patches and enable the following: Change GFX0 to IGPU In Devices: Set Inject to 16. Now to enable our headless iGPU, we need to fake the device id. To do so, Click Properties, select PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0). Then, click the + button to add a property. Add the following: Property Key: device-id Property Value: 923E0000 Value Type: DATA Click the Export Configuration button (bottom left), then Save As config.plist. Copy your newly generated config.plist to /EFI/CLOVER/ on your bootable USB key.  
      Impostazioni BIOS

E avendo settato nel BIOS le impostazioni che questa perona configliava all'inizio della guida,                       (N.B. la mia versione di Bios è l'ultima, F7 https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Z390-AORUS-PRO-rev-10#support-dl-bios) (a quanto risulta il giorno 7.01.2019)

Load Optimized Default Settings Peripherals → USB Configuration → XHCI Hand-off : Enabled Chipset → Internal Graphics : Enabled (important for Quicklook/Preview) Please note that we will be using our internal GPU in headless mode only and this guide assumes that. This is how an iMac18,3 (what we're basing our build on) behaves. That's it! I literally didn't change anything else and it just worked.

Anche per me ha funzionato. Comunque lui riportava ulteriori settaggi, aggiungendo:

However, these are settings that are generally recommended. Your mileage may vary:

BIOS → Fast Boot : Disabled BIOS → LAN PXE Boot Option ROM : Disabled BIOS → Storage Boot Option Control : UEFI Peripherals → Trusted Computing → Security Device Support : Disable Peripherals → Network Stack Configuration → Network Stack : Disabled Peripherals → USB Configuration → Legacy USB Support : Auto Peripherals → USB Configuration → XHCI Hand-off : Enabled (Extremely important) () Chipset → Vt-d : Disabled (non l'ho messo e parte a volte, quindi penso che se parte non ha una importanza così rilevante) Chipset → Wake on LAN Enable : Disabled (era già così) Chipset → IOAPIC 24-119 Entries : Enabled  

Il sistema è partito e soltanto alcune volte dava il seguente errore:

Error allocating 0x11996pages at 0x000000001d453000 alloc type 2
      Couldn't allocate runtime area.

Credo che sia questo piccolo problema: la NVRAM.
      Non riesco bene a capire dove cercare per sapere con esattezza se è supportato nativamente o meno. Ho cercato di informarmi, voi potreste dirmi se è vero?
      Premendo poi Ctrl+Alt+Canc riavviavo e selezionando da Clover l'NVMe interno partiva senza dare questo errore, per cui il kernel non trova spazio perché la memoria Non Volatile ad accesso Randomico è troppo frammentata, come

Questa guida riportava:

Primo post:
      https://nickwoodhams.com/x99-hackintosh-solving-osxaptiofixdrv-allocaterelocblock-can-not-allocate-relocation-block/

Post aggiornato nel 2016:
      https://nickwoodhams.com/x99-hackintosh-osxaptiofixdrv-allocaterelocblock-error-update/

Mi sono letto tutto e ho capito che lui applicava anche delle modifiche al file: "Changes to OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi were simply editing 0x10000000 to 0x20000000."

Ho quindi seguito il suo consiglio di mettere OsxAptiofix Emuvariable 64 e Test2-2016.efi (che lui aveva creato) ma il problema sembrava persistere, più raramente

La mia cartella driver64UEFI di ora

Dopo aver trovato una strada senza soluzoni anche lì mi sono rivolto a degli amici, e di questo errore ne ho parlato anche con utenti del gruppo Telegram "Hackintosh Italia" che sono stati e ancora sono molto gentili ad aiutarmi spiegandomi che si tratta di un problema di NVRAM, che nel mio caso, avendo installato questi .efi file nella cartella EFI/EFI/CLOVER/driver64UEFI (che ancora è cosi attualmente, oscillando tra couldnt allocate runtime area (anche dopo aver definitivamente staccato la corrente dopo aver spento il PC per capire se poteva aiutare) e a volta anche nessun errore)

-ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
      -DataHubDxe-64.efi
      -EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
      -FSInject-64.efi
      -HFSPlus-64.efi
      -NTFS-64.efi
      -NvmExpressDxe-64.efi
      -OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi
      -PartitionDxe-64.efi
      -UsbKbDxe-64.efi

In più ho aggiunto gli RC Scripts (come mi è stato consigliato dai membri del gruppo telegram) sul disco interno in cui mac è installato.

Togliendo quindi qualsiasi test.efi o test2- 2016.efi ed ascoltando chi ne sapeva di più. Ora mi trovo a dover affrontare diverse volte questo errore dovendo riavviare per risolverlo, cosa che mi fa dedurre che Osxaptiofix2 2000 sia un po' instabile nel pulire la NVRAM prima di avviare la macchina/ allo spegnimento di questa.
      Questo problema di couldnt allocate runtime area persiste sebbene prema F12 dalla schermata di Boot di Clover.

Vi chiedo gentilmente una mano, inoltre mi è stato detto che siccome il sistema da:

-"3.6 GHz unknown nella sezione "Processor"
      -non riconosce la RAM con un Vendor ID? (del tipo Ballistix dovrebbe essere?)

Serve di rivedere il config.plist che ho creato, rivedere i DSDT e gli efi? sono a posto?, (mi hanno detto che gengik84 fare, ma accolgo volentieri l'aiuto di tutti) ,  vi mando una foto della schermata di "About this Mac" e della EFI in allegato. Quello che farò sicuramente mentre attendo vostre risposte è il downgrade da 10.14.3 Beta a 10.14.2, l'upgrade l'ho fatto pensando che magari avrei aggiustato qualcosa, ma l'errore come lo dava prima lo dà ora, non credo che questo cambi molto le cose in gioco. Comunque è meglio non essere in Beta per aggiustare gli errori.

Grazie mille per essere arrivato a leggere fino a questo punto, lo apprezzo molto.

Per la cartella EFI: sono 22MB zippati, in allegato non entrano...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=106jXkDB0Id045lzIIzAn9F5MwnzWFv3X

• By tokia
      Hello,

My desktop Hackintosh is running macOS Mojave 10.14.2 with two dedicated GPUs installed: NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti, AMD Radeon HD 7970.

The AMD GPU is used primarily under macOS and the NVIDIA one under Windows.

macOS boots without issues as long as there are no displays connected to the NVIDIA GPU. If a display is connected then the display connected to the AMD GPU will become blank. The system can be accessed using Screen Sharing/VNC.

There are no problems if I swap PCI-e slots for the GPUs so that the AMD GPU is in the first slot (primary GPU), but I prefer not to do this.

I have tried to remove the whole PCI (bridge) device in the DSDT file and all the lines that refer to it. The PCI entries in ioreg and System Information are gone but System Information still shows an NVIDIA GPU under Graphics/Display.

Many of the suggestions I have found in guides and forum posts do not seem to apply here. My problem with some of the guides and answers is that they give the solution without explaining how anything works, or they tell you what to do without explaining the reasons behind it.

What else can I do? Thank you for any assistance you can provide!

I have attached some files that may help you help me.

DSDT_BIOS_3101.zip contains the original ACPI (*.aml) files without any patches.
      Send me Steffens-iMac.zip is a file produced by RunMe.app, and do contain simple patches to rename some devices.
      DSDT.dsl.patch is a diff of the original DSDT.dsl file and the one with the PCI devices removed (commented out).

Motherboard: ASUS Rampage V Extreme (X99), BIOS version 3101 (macOS does not boot with anything newer).
      Clover version: 4813.

DSDT.dsl.patch:
      --- /Users/sl/Desktop/DSDT_BIOS_3101/DSDT.dsl 2018-12-17 05:24:30.000000000 +0100 +++ /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/DSDT.dsl 2018-12-17 16:52:08.000000000 +0100 @@ -5,7 +5,7 @@ * * Disassembling to symbolic ASL+ operators * - * Disassembly of DSDT.aml, Mon Dec 17 05:24:30 2018 + * Disassembly of DSDT.aml, Mon Dec 17 04:01:52 2018 * * Original Table Header: * Signature "DSDT" @@ -2128,7 +2128,7 @@ ^^PCI0.BR2B.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR2C.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR2D.OSHP () - ^^PCI0.BR3A.OSHP () + //^^PCI0.BR3A.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3B.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3C.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3D.OSHP () @@ -2274,7 +2274,7 @@ ^^PCI0.BR2B.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR2C.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR2D.OSHP () - ^^PCI0.BR3A.OSHP () + //^^PCI0.BR3A.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3B.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3C.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3D.OSHP () @@ -2420,7 +2420,7 @@ ^^PCI0.BR2B.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR2C.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR2D.OSHP () - ^^PCI0.BR3A.OSHP () + //^^PCI0.BR3A.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3B.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3C.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3D.OSHP () @@ -2570,7 +2570,7 @@ ^^PCI0.BR2B.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR2C.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR2D.OSHP () - ^^PCI0.BR3A.OSHP () + //^^PCI0.BR3A.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3B.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3C.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3D.OSHP () @@ -2803,12 +2803,14 @@ If ((CSTA (Arg0, Arg1) == 0x00)) { FLAG = 0x00 - PRID (APID = 0xFF) = 0xFF + APID = 0xFF + PRID = 0xFF } Else { Local0 = APID - PRID (FLAG = 0x01) = Local0 + FLAG = 0x01 + PRID = Local0 } Return (APIC) @@ -15259,7 +15261,7 @@ ^BR2B.OSHP () ^BR2C.OSHP () ^BR2D.OSHP () - ^BR3A.OSHP () + //^BR3A.OSHP () ^BR3B.OSHP () ^BR3C.OSHP () ^BR3D.OSHP () @@ -26861,7 +26863,7 @@ } } - Device (BR3A) + /*Device (BR3A) { Name (_ADR, 0x00030000) // _ADR: Address OperationRegion (MCTL, SystemMemory, 0xE0013188, 0x04) @@ -27496,7 +27498,7 @@ { Name (_ADR, 0xFFFF) // _ADR: Address } - } + }*/ Device (BR3B) { @@ -30267,7 +30269,7 @@ ^^PCI0.BR2B.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR2C.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR2D.OSHP () - ^^PCI0.BR3A.OSHP () + //^^PCI0.BR3A.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3B.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3C.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3D.OSHP () @@ -30567,21 +30569,21 @@ WordIO (ResourceProducer, MinFixed, MaxFixed, PosDecode, EntireRange, 0x0000, // Granularity 0x4158, // Range Minimum - 0x0000, // Range Maximum + 0x4158, // Range Maximum 0x0000, // Translation Offset 0x0001, // Length ,, , TypeStatic, DenseTranslation) WordIO (ResourceProducer, MinFixed, MaxFixed, PosDecode, EntireRange, 0x0000, // Granularity 0x5758, // Range Minimum - 0x0000, // Range Maximum + 0x5758, // Range Maximum 0x0000, // Translation Offset 0x0000, // Length ,, , TypeStatic, DenseTranslation) WordIO (ResourceProducer, MinFixed, MaxFixed, PosDecode, EntireRange, 0x0000, // Granularity 0x5858, // Range Minimum - 0x0000, // Range Maximum + 0x5858, // Range Maximum 0x0000, // Translation Offset 0x0000, // Length ,, , TypeStatic, DenseTranslation) @@ -37604,7 +37606,7 @@ ^^PCI0.BR2B.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR2C.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR2D.OSHP () - ^^PCI0.BR3A.OSHP () + //^^PCI0.BR3A.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3B.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3C.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3D.OSHP () @@ -37904,21 +37906,21 @@ WordIO (ResourceProducer, MinFixed, MaxFixed, PosDecode, EntireRange, 0x0000, // Granularity 0x4558, // Range Minimum - 0x0000, // Range Maximum + 0x4558, // Range Maximum 0x0000, // Translation Offset 0x0001, // Length ,, , TypeStatic, DenseTranslation) WordIO (ResourceProducer, MinFixed, MaxFixed, PosDecode, EntireRange, 0x0000, // Granularity 0x4259, // Range Minimum - 0x0000, // Range Maximum + 0x4259, // Range Maximum 0x0000, // Translation Offset 0x0000, // Length ,, , TypeStatic, DenseTranslation) WordIO (ResourceProducer, MinFixed, MaxFixed, PosDecode, EntireRange, 0x0000, // Granularity 0x4359, // Range Minimum - 0x0000, // Range Maximum + 0x4359, // Range Maximum 0x0000, // Translation Offset 0x0000, // Length ,, , TypeStatic, DenseTranslation) @@ -44941,7 +44943,7 @@ ^^PCI0.BR2B.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR2C.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR2D.OSHP () - ^^PCI0.BR3A.OSHP () + //^^PCI0.BR3A.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3B.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3C.OSHP () ^^PCI0.BR3D.OSHP () @@ -45241,21 +45243,21 @@ WordIO (ResourceProducer, MinFixed, MaxFixed, PosDecode, EntireRange, 0x0000, // Granularity 0x4958, // Range Minimum - 0x0000, // Range Maximum + 0x4958, // Range Maximum 0x0000, // Translation Offset 0x0001, // Length ,, , TypeStatic, DenseTranslation) WordIO (ResourceProducer, MinFixed, MaxFixed, PosDecode, EntireRange, 0x0000, // Granularity 0x4559, // Range Minimum - 0x0000, // Range Maximum + 0x4559, // Range Maximum 0x0000, // Translation Offset 0x0000, // Length ,, , TypeStatic, DenseTranslation) WordIO (ResourceProducer, MinFixed, MaxFixed, PosDecode, EntireRange, 0x0000, // Granularity 0x4659, // Range Minimum - 0x0000, // Range Maximum + 0x4659, // Range Maximum 0x0000, // Translation Offset 0x0000, // Length ,, , TypeStatic, DenseTranslation) @@ -53823,7 +53825,7 @@ Notify (\_SB.PCI0.BR2D.H007, Local0) } - If ((\_SB.PCI0.BR3A.PMEP == 0x01)) + /*If ((\_SB.PCI0.BR3A.PMEP == 0x01)) { Local0 = \_SB.PCI0.BR3A.PMEH (0x05) } @@ -53848,7 +53850,7 @@ Notify (\_SB.PCI0.BR3A.H005, Local0) Notify (\_SB.PCI0.BR3A.H006, Local0) Notify (\_SB.PCI0.BR3A.H007, Local0) - } + }*/ If ((\_SB.PCI0.BR3B.PMEP == 0x01)) { @@ -54608,11 +54610,11 @@ \_SB.PCI0.BR2D.PMEP = 0x01 } - If ((Local1 == 0x07)) + /*If ((Local1 == 0x07)) { \_SB.PCI0.BR3A.PMES = 0x01 \_SB.PCI0.BR3A.PMEP = 0x01 - } + }*/ If ((Local1 == 0x08)) { @@ -54879,10 +54881,10 @@ Notify (\_SB.PCI0.BR2D, 0x02) } - If ((\_SB.PCI0.BR3A.DEVS () != 0x00)) + /*If ((\_SB.PCI0.BR3A.DEVS () != 0x00)) { Notify (\_SB.PCI0.BR3A, 0x02) - } + }*/ If ((\_SB.PCI0.BR3B.DEVS () != 0x00)) { @@ -55927,10 +55929,10 @@ { Notify (\_SB.PCI0.BR2D, 0x00) } - Case (0x28) + /*Case (0x28) { Notify (\_SB.PCI0.BR3A, 0x00) - } + }*/ Case (0x29) { Notify (\_SB.PCI0.BR3B, 0x00) @@ -56736,11 +56738,11 @@ } } - Scope (_SB.PCI0.BR3A) + /*Scope (_SB.PCI0.BR3A) { Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized) // _DSM: Device-Specific Method { - If ((Arg0 == ToUUID ("e5c937d0-3553-4d7a-9117-ea4d19c3434d") /* Device Labeling Interface */)) + If ((Arg0 == ToUUID ("e5c937d0-3553-4d7a-9117-ea4d19c3434d") / * Device Labeling Interface * /)) { If (((Arg1 == 0x02) && (Arg2 == 0x00))) { @@ -56765,7 +56767,7 @@ 0x00 }) } - } + }*/ Scope (_SB.PCI1.QR1A) {  
      DSDT_BIOS_3101.zip
      Send me Steffens-iMac.zip
      DSDT.dsl.patch