tbelcher

acer aspire m5630 dsdt help

5 posts in this topic

Hello and thanks in advance for your help.. 

I recently installed 10.8.5 on an old Acer Aspire m5630 pc (Gigabyte/Acer EG31m motherboard upgraded to a Quad Core Xeon CPU). The install went smoothly but I'm not able to get any sound or usb 2 speeds. After searching the inter webs, I have not been able to fix either of these issues.  I've attached my DSDT in hopes that someone can take a look and let me know if it good or not. 

I should mention that I've tried deleting AppleHPET and some other fixes that I've read on other hackintosh sites but none of them have helped with the USB issue.

I was able to get audio working via VooDoo, but I found the volume was fluctuating during songs and am hoping to find a better solution.

Again, thanks for any suggestions and please let me know if there's other information that would help to diagnose these issues.

Tim

DSDT.aml.zip

Advertisement

thanks iFire.

Ive tried this dsdt and it did make my pci usb card show up as USB 2.0 but the builtin ports are still only USB 1 speeds. is there any patch i can try to enable them?

also the audio still doesn't work. any ideas?

thanks 

tim

I should mention that I've tried deleting AppleHPET and some other fixes that I've read on other hackintosh sites but none of them have helped with the USB issue.  ?????

this not true, try install other version of voodoohda.kext have a lot of versions, about the speed for the USB ports I don't know any soluction, you can try IOUSBFamily.kext rollback from 10.6 to test if work better, OR TRY INSTALL maverick

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lestercamp234
      Ho da poco installato High Sierra sul mio computer, ma da subito ho notato che non si sente niente. Ho Realtek ALC887.
      Come faccio a sistemare?
    • By Vyzantion
      I would like to try to install Catalina on a 64 GB flash drive, in order to bypass the SATA issue. I so thay many managed to do that on external SSDs.
      Actualy, already tried it. The first step finished ok, just it took much longer. After first booting from the target flash drive from the installing flash drive, it blocked on something like ”installer will create a non-removeable partition”. Perhaps if I waiting long enough, I would have passed that phase, but there were already some 15 minutes since it blocked.
    • By MaLd0n
      ---INSTALLATION TUTORIAL---

---Original Post---
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9172

---USB---
      https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/simple-skylake-usb-fix-no-kexts-required/

---CLOVER FOLDER---

CLOVER.zip

--MOBO
      GigaByte Z390 M Gaming

--PROCESSOR
      Intel Core i9-9900K

--COOLER
      CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML120R RGB

--MEMORY
      Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB)

--GPU
      Sapphiretech Radeon RX 590 8 GB GDDR5

--SSD
      Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M2 Flash Drive

--POWER SUPPLY
      EVGA 750 N1, 750W

--WIRELESS
      TP-Link Archer T9E

--BLUETOOTH
      Orico BTA-403

--CASE
      Thermaltake View 21 Tempered Glass Edition

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE 10 ID -DMAC -REMOVE 22K LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM / REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -MIKEY -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -OPERATION REGION GPIO -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

--BruceX--

--USB-C-- test with SanDisk Ultra USB-STICK 128gb

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!