InsanelyMac Forum
  • Announcements

• Allan

Solution to create a topic or post.   04/24/2018

Hello guys. The majority of you are having issues to create a topic or post here. This are a problem with our current theme InsanelyMac.  Now the theme will be the Default IPS. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Sign in to follow this  
Woodie

Safemode

yo Guys, Yesterday i made a Mavericks Boot USB with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. When i want to boot, i get kSMC errors. Only when i start with -x then i can install the System. After the installation i can start only with -x, too. Can you say me why and how to fix this. 

System:

CPU i5 3350p 

Mainboard Asus P8H77-v LE

Graphics: Zotac GTX 650TI

Ram 2 x 4GB Corsair DDR3

Advertisement

ok ye sry:) 

eehm doenst goes. i must start with -x otherwise i become kSMC errors and it dont boot into the installation screen. Only in a gray screen with the loadicon "Pizza of Death". 

Hello

Some thing wrong with installation...it's confuse... you want install Mavericks, right? Kepler cards work 100% in MV only add GraphicsEnabler=No

Did you make your post-installation or you just want boot?

Please configure your Bios settings: http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1804

Your mobo is UEFI or no-UEFI?

my board is a uefi board. I want to boot normal:( I said that i can only boot with -x. And you think that i must make a boot usb with Myhack?

Thanks for you support <3

Hello

No i just wanna undestand what you did...

I gave to you a retail solution for install OSX in your hardware... i sure it'll work without problems in your PC... tonymac's tools messy up all...

Please use this solution.

Your mobo is UEFI, please set you mobo to non-UEFI mode(legacy_mode), see how: http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4084

okay sry i dont understood your last post :D ok thanks i'll try to make my board non UEFI. But can i use then windows in dualboot or not ?

doens't work for me:( i made all Bios settings like in this Post but i get also by starting up my system with OSX kSMC errors. I can only boot with -x. 

Hello

it doesn't matter... almost nothing change between these 2 versions...

You can install 10.9(image that i gave) and after upgrade with combo update to 10.9.1

Put your specs in signature...

Hello

I gave to you a guide... in that guide has all...

You need copy the .raw image to usb stick with SuseStudio(i think is this app)

Read carefully to undenstand.

oooh ye sry not english:) ye the problem is, my macbook is in repair:( i must create this under windows.

and this tool is only for .iso^^