[BUY][TRADE] [WANTED] video card comabitlbe with OSX 10.6.8

cdoublejj

7 posts in this topic

[WANTED] AMD video card compilable with OSX 10.6.8. Preferably one that does NOT need a 6 pin. i have an HD5570 that doesn't entirely detect correctly. Looking for an equal or better AMD card that is known to work Out Of Box or with with some sort of software patch or kext. Depending on what you have i might be willing to also trade my XFX 1GB DDR3 HD5570 + money.

Again not really looking to trade unless it's a straight trade or a better card.

It's should be noted i have added a a fan controller to the card. (the software/auto control still works but, this can be used to manually tune it for noise)

EDIT: $30 isn't necessarily firm.

EDIT: if it's equivlent to the HD5570 and an nvidia card that mgiht work too

post-672296-0-05616600-1390716514_thumb.jpg

post-672296-0-67272400-1390716649_thumb.jpg

Considering this is a hackintosh site, and that most people here either have or are planning to build hackintoshes, unfortunately, I don't you'll find many people will be willing to swap anything for a GPU that you've just told us doesn't work in a hackintosh. Especially not a GPU that is equal or better than the one they'll be receiving in return anyway.

I think a better strategy might be to find out what cards are compatible with your setup, sell your current and then buy your new one on ebay. Good luck.

• Like 1