1. JorgeMax

JorgeMax

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Musicalchairs
      Hi Guys,

First time poster

Recently switched to OC from Clover where I had a Mald0n created DSDT in my patched folder
      Bringing Device Objects across via SSDT and after much trial and error had some success with SBUS children by editing this SSDT
      https://raw.githubusercontent.com/acidanthera/OpenCorePkg/master/Docs/AcpiSamples/SSDT-SBUS-MCHC.dsl

Can anyone let me know what this (MKY0) actually does?

SSDT-SBUS-MCHC+MKY0.aml
    • By Bazza08
      Hi Guys I have been trying to get my hackintosh to work using High Sierra... My Build is:--

Asus Z87-K Mother board
      Intel i5 processor
      8 gig of Memory
      Nvidia Geforce GT 730 4gb DDR3 
      500gb SSD hard drive 
      I can get it up and running if I take Graphics card out and use Internal graphics, but when I have my graphics card in the only way I can get it to work is to use boot flag nv_disabe=1 .... and the graphics are rubbish..... I am trying to get it working by creating my own DSDT file..

what I have tried is to download and used  RwPortableX64V1.7 to extract 4 SSDT.aml files and one DSDT.aml ... I was looking on this forum for any clues what to do next
      but I a am afraid I am stuck... I have uploaded the files I extracted from  RwPortableX64V1.7

Any Help would be appreciated 

Bazza
      DSDT.aml
      SSDT-1.aml
      SSDT-3.aml
      SSDT.aml
      SSDT-2.aml
    • By theoriginalmagneto
      Hello, after installing Catalina, I am having trouble with getting the CPU to throttle down its frequencies. It's constantly sitting at above 2.0 Ghz, which is odd.

I am attaching my config files, EFI folder etc., if someone would be so kind and take a look at them if they see some obvious culprit, that causes this strange behaviour.

THANKS!
      EssentialsList-2019-11-28 17.46.41.zip
    • By IOIIIO
      It took some messing around, but I have made a kext patch which can be used as a superior alternative for NullCPUPowerManagement.kext.

Since it still allows AICPM to load, we can now load X86PlatformPlugin and by extension AGPM on a system where CPU PM doesn't work. This is useful on for example AMD systems, where CPU PM cannot be enabled properly.

So far tested on Catalina and High Sierra, but should also work on other versions, and is reported to give very decent performance improvements when paired with an appropriate SSDT-PLUG SSDT and AGPM injector kext.

Does not work in combination with NullCPUPowerManagement.kext

From: D0 05 00 00 84 C0 74 46 E8 To: D0 05 00 00 84 C0 EB 46 E8 On: com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement