• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tushark2
      Hello,
      1st my laptop spec. 
      CPU - 2.53 GHz Intel Core i3 380m
      RAM - 6 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
      GPU -  1st gen Intel HD Graphics 288 MB
      Laptop - Dell Vostro 3500 series
      BT/WIFI - AzureWave BCM94352HMB

I installed Olarila Mojave 10.14.6 and managed to install 1st gen intel HD graphics but it was bit laggy bcos this gnu doest support metal and its a old machine, so I decided to move to Olarila High Sierra.
      I installed it with most of things working fine expect some issues, for that I want to make SSDT and DSDT to make it run without glitches.

I am atteching my sendme.zip , can some take a look to my current settings and suggest me some changes  
      (Olarila down from few days for me )

Send me MacBook-Pro.zip
    • By Musicalchairs
      Hi Guys,

First time poster

Recently switched to OC from Clover where I had a Mald0n created DSDT in my patched folder
      Bringing Device Objects across via SSDT and after much trial and error had some success with SBUS children by editing this SSDT
      https://raw.githubusercontent.com/acidanthera/OpenCorePkg/master/Docs/AcpiSamples/SSDT-SBUS-MCHC.dsl

Can anyone let me know what this (MKY0) actually does?

SSDT-SBUS-MCHC+MKY0.aml
    • By Bazza08
      Hi Guys I have been trying to get my hackintosh to work using High Sierra... My Build is:--

Asus Z87-K Mother board
      Intel i5 processor
      8 gig of Memory
      Nvidia Geforce GT 730 4gb DDR3 
      500gb SSD hard drive 
      I can get it up and running if I take Graphics card out and use Internal graphics, but when I have my graphics card in the only way I can get it to work is to use boot flag nv_disabe=1 .... and the graphics are rubbish..... I am trying to get it working by creating my own DSDT file..

what I have tried is to download and used  RwPortableX64V1.7 to extract 4 SSDT.aml files and one DSDT.aml ... I was looking on this forum for any clues what to do next
      but I a am afraid I am stuck... I have uploaded the files I extracted from  RwPortableX64V1.7

Any Help would be appreciated 

Bazza
      DSDT.aml
      SSDT-1.aml
      SSDT-3.aml
      SSDT.aml
      SSDT-2.aml
    • By theoriginalmagneto
      Hello, after installing Catalina, I am having trouble with getting the CPU to throttle down its frequencies. It's constantly sitting at above 2.0 Ghz, which is odd.

I am attaching my config files, EFI folder etc., if someone would be so kind and take a look at them if they see some obvious culprit, that causes this strange behaviour.

THANKS!
      EssentialsList-2019-11-28 17.46.41.zip