problem on installing maverick on Hp pavilion DV6-6050se

Arona

1 post in this topic

hi guys , today i tried to install mac 10.9.1 maverick on my Hp pavilion DV6 - 6050se , ( i was using ML on it ) , i first create a bootable flash with pandora app , with custome DSDT and ...  , ( i took them from a friend that already installed this mac on same laptop ) , then i installed it with enoch bootloader , after install when i took out the flash , i just see "Boot:Error" message , there was not any bootloader , then i had to repair my windows 8 boot file , then i tried to install maverick without Enoch , but after installing , i can not boot it with Flash and i see kernel panic error on "applepowermanagment" , i tried to changed some kexts and ... but there is no difference , now i have 2 question or problem if i want to be honest :

first : after installing Enoch bootloader , i can not use any other bootloader anymore even on ML , every versions of chameleons that i installed i just see "Boot:Error" message and there is no bootloader ( i tried the last version of chameleon too ) , even when i Fix my windows 8 boot file i see " Boot:done" message first and after that windows booting up, i never had this "Boot:whatever" before , i tried to format mac drives , even deleted them but seems anything that this Enoch bootloader added to my system wont be Deleted :( , how can i remove this Enoch completely ???

second : is there any way too install maverick on my system with out getting kernel panic ?? i use App store version of mac , is there any other version of Mac ( Like iAtkos ) maverick in the web ? i'm telling this because i never could install any App store version of Lion or ML on my system before , just iAtkos versions works well on my system , so i think if there was any other version of maverick i can try it again .