Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arona

problem on installing maverick on Hp pavilion DV6-6050se

1 post in this topic

hi guys , today i tried to install mac 10.9.1 maverick on my Hp pavilion DV6 - 6050se , ( i was using ML on it ) , i first create a bootable flash with pandora app , with custome DSDT and ...  , ( i took them from a friend that already installed this mac on same laptop ) , then i installed it with enoch bootloader , after install when i took out the flash , i just see "Boot:Error" message , there was not any bootloader , then i had to repair my windows 8 boot file , then i tried to install maverick without Enoch , but after installing , i can not boot it with Flash and i see kernel panic error on "applepowermanagment" , i tried to changed some kexts and ... but there is no difference , now i have 2 question or problem if i want to be honest :

first : after installing Enoch bootloader , i can not use any other bootloader anymore even on ML , every versions of chameleons that i installed i just see "Boot:Error" message and there is no bootloader ( i tried the last version of chameleon too ) , even when i Fix my windows 8 boot file i see " Boot:done" message first and after that windows booting up, i never had this "Boot:whatever" before , i tried to format mac drives , even deleted them but seems anything that this Enoch bootloader added to my system wont be Deleted :( , how can i remove this Enoch completely ???

second : is there any way too install maverick on my system with out getting kernel panic ?? i use App store version of mac , is there any other version of Mac ( Like iAtkos ) maverick in the web ? i'm telling this because i never could install any App store version of Lion or ML on my system before , just iAtkos versions works well on my system , so i think if there was any other version of maverick i can try it again .

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ITzTravelInTime
      Hi guys, this thread is to show you a new and open source app, created by me, that I called TINU:

The name means: TINU Is Not #####, the U refers to a popular software that is used to create Mac OS hackintosh installers (that for good reasons is banned on this forum), but the aim of the name is to explain that this app is a totally different thing from that software and works in a totally different way.

This app basically is a graphical interface for the createinstallmedia executable that is inside the Mac OS installer apps, it is capable to create a Mac OS installer on a drive completely vanilla like what you do using the command line method, and also this method is recommended by apple itself. In addition to this, this app provvides also to you some customization features and a better management of the hall macOS isntall media creation process

Allows you to create easily a macOS install media without messing around with command line stuff and without using disk utility, all you need to do is use the app and then install clover on the usb drive once TINU has finished or leave it as is you want to use it on a Mac.

Features:
        - Simple to use UI that allows you to easily start the macOS install media creation process
        - It can work with every Mac OS installer app that has the createinstallmedia executable inside of it's resources folder (including also beta and newly released installers)
        - You can use any drive or partition you want that can be erased and is at least 7 GB of size
        - Works on Mac OS recovery, so you can create a macOS install media from a bootable macOS installer or from the macOs recovery, and you can use TINU to install macOS too.
        - All vanilla, the macOS install medias created with this tool are 100% vanilla, just like you created them using the command line "createinstallmedia" method in the terminal, with also some extra optiona features
        - Open source, you will know what this program does on your computer and also you can create your own version by downloading and playing with the source code
        - Does not requires to do anything of special first, just open the program
        - No need to go in disk utility first, TINU can format your drive for you
        - Uses recent and more modern APIs and SDKs and Swift 3 language
        - Transparent graphics style available (use alt + s on the keyboard or View->Use transparent style)
        - Works using the latest versions of macOS and will also support newer Mac installers out of the box without needing for an update
        - Advanced section, to customize your macOS install media
        - Installer customization: Kernelcache/prelinkedknerel and boot files replacement (a feature that can be handy while dealing with old Macs or with beta installers when you need to mod or change the boot files some times)
        - Clover EFI folder installer

Features that are planned for some future versions:
        - Integrated EFI partition mounter tool (TINU can already mount EFI partitions from version 2.0, but a dedicated section which allows to mount every EFI partition in the system will be added)
        - Install clover and configure clover
        - Install kexts inside the kexts folder of clover
        - Clover drivers customization
        - Use custom dsdt in clover
        - integrated pre-made clover config templates database from a remote and open repository
        - Support for other languages, at least Italian   Rquirements:  - A computer that runs Mac OS X Yosemite or a more recent version (Mac OS X El Capitan is required to use TINU in a macOS recovery or installer)  - A drive or a free partition of at least 7 GB that you want to turn into a macOS/Mac OS X installer  - A copy of a macOS/Mac OS X installer app (Maveriks or newer versions are supported) in the /Applications folder or in the root of any storage device in your machine (excepted the drive or volume you want to turn into your macOS install media)   Note that this app is under the GNU GPL v3 license so any reuse of the source code must follow the license's terms   Latest stable TINU release:   Download the app:                                https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/releases   View the source code:                            https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU       Frequently asked questions about TINU:  https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/wiki/FAQs     NOTE: if you have problems with your USB installer of 10.13.4 or newer version not being detected by clover you have to use the latest clover and if it still does not detectets your usb installer you have to remove the invivible file called .IAPhysicalMedia located into the root of the usb installer. This issue is caused by a changement in the apple's createinstallmedia, don't blame TINU for that, TINU does only uses the installer creation method from apple, which has been changed by appleitself, causing this problem for hackintosh users some times, this issue should be resolved in the latest versions of clover which will no longer require that you do changements to let your usb dive to be detected, a setting to do this fix automatically in tinu is also present TINU in the adavnced settings, starting from the version 2.0 of the app. I leave also some screenshots as well

• By danyleon
      Hola gente, como va? Yo volviendo al foro después de mucho tiempo.
      Le cuento que mi primer experiencia en osx86 fue con mi querida y difunta ya asus k50af.
      Imaginen instalar el retail de snow leopard en ese bicho con un amd Athlony un video dedicado ati.
      Luego de mucho intentar, anda x el foro con mi otro usuario nestornillado,  me di por vencido.
      No sin antes llegar a lograr que arranque el sistema con el mod cd, pero bueno era muy poco funcional.
      Fui y consegui usada una Thinkpad t400 Intel Core 2 Duo P8600.
      Intel 4500MHD.
      Para mi sorpresa todo fue muy bien de una. arranco perfecto. todo funcionaba.
      Menos el wifi pero le mande el cable de red y disfrute mucho de ella.
      A tal punto que logre instalar el garage band y me senti un gran HACKER.
      Todos muy lindos recuerdos hasta que la bios se re fundió y me quede en la pampa y la via otra vez.
      Hoy vuelvo al foro para empezar de cero con dos nuevas maquinas.
      Tengo una HP1000 que tiene un I3 de tercera generacion y una placa de video intel hd3000.
      Ademas, la cereza del postre, una MSI GV62 7RD que tiene un I7 7700HQ y una placa de video dedicada GTX 1050.
      Desde ya les voy agradecer cualquier orientación al respecto ya que pensaba instalar snow leopard pero por lo que vi esta bastante caduco el sistema. y Mas aun el mod cd.
      Que me recomiendan? voy por el High Sierra con el metodo de instalacion Clover Efi?
      LA verdad es que mucho no entiendo y el metodo de mod cd era facilisimo, pero le voy a poner mucho ímpetu si me ayudan.
      Aparte estoy interesado en instalar paralelo el windows 10 que la lo tengo legal en las maquinas de fabrica y me es¿ncantaria tambien tener una distribución linux, que de hecho estoy pensando en Darwin Os aunque soy mas de ubuntu ultimate.
      Desde ya agradezco su colaboraion y existencia me encanta el foro y ojala pueda aprender mucho mas con ustedes.
      Los saludo a todos muy atte,

• By MaLd0n
      --Install Follow my tutorial and use my Clover folder http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/323052-guide-sierra-high-sierra-on-intel-5-6-7-8-and-9-chipset-series-nehalem-sandybridge-ivybridge-haswell-broadwell/ CLOVER Install.zip   --Post Install --Install Clover bootloader and replace with my folder CLOVER Post Install.zip   Bingo!   Now you need a fine tune! DSDT time!   If you need edited DSDT... -Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen) -Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer IORegistryExplorer.app.zip -Run it, post files generate in your desktop RunMe.app     -DSDT bios F23 My DSDT  DSDT.MaLd0n GA X99-UD3P.zip   -Patches -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -HPET -SATA -sSATA -DMAC -SLPB -DARWIN -LPC -XHCI -EHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -ALZA to HDEF -HDEF -RTC -IRQs -SBUS -BLC0 -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -IMEI -SHUTDOWN -LAN -SPSR -EC -PNLF -HDMI

e.g

-Clover https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/ -FakeSMC https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fakesmc-kozlek -Audio https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC -USB https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/downloads -LAN https://github.com/Mieze/IntelMausiEthernet   -Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!   Apple, Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, nmano and many, many, many others!   We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!  
    • By JDizz
      #UPDATE AS OF APRIL 27, 2018 Thursday, 3:53 PM EST

SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS
      After you figure out how to get High Sierra 10.13 or 10.13.4 installed to a USB with Clover Bootloader, and you're loaded onto MacOS High Sierra:

Download Clover Configurator and MOUNT your partition and OPEN it to reveal your EFI folder. Delete it.
      Simply download the attached ZIP and unzip it by double clicking it. Then copy and paste the EFI folder you unzipped to the location of your mounted partition.

Done. Enjoy. Special thanks to Jake Lo !

WORKING [Dell M6800 - High Sierra 10.13.4]
      Sleep/Wake WHILE THE POWER CORD IS PLUGGED IN (Not from closing the screen down, but from clicking the Apple logo and sleep or by timer).
      Wi-Fi (AirPort Extreme) via Broadcom BCM43xx.
      2 USB ports on the LEFT side as USB 2.0/3.0 and the 1 USB 2.0/eSATA on the back.
      KeyBoard.
      TouchPad (With MultiTouch - Fully functional)
      iMessage, iCloud, FaceTime, AppStore work perfectly.
      NVIDIA Graphics work perfectly thanks to the Lilu and NvidiaGraphicsFixUp kext. THIS FIXES THE BLACK OR BLANK SCREEN PROBLEM.
      DVD-Drive/Burning if you even care to use CD, DVD disk.
      Bluetooth (Works even with Apple HomePod =] )
      Ethernet/RJ-45
      2 USBs on right side as USB 2.0/3.0
      Native Sound (On board Speakers and can adjust sound with buttons)
      SD Card Readers
      Adjusting Brightness (Download an app from the AppStore called Brightness Slider -OR- use Night Shift [will not adjust brightness, but will be bearable]).

NOT WORKING [Dell M6800 - High Sierra 10.13.4]
      Headphone Jack (Excessive Static)
    • By iammask
      My laptop is Hp ab522tx(https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04863397)
      Product number T0Z73PA Product name HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-ab522tx Microprocessor Intel® Core™ i5-6200U with Intel® HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores) Memory, standard 8 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB) Video Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 940M (4 GB DDR3L dedicated) I made bootable USB of high sierra. While installing it in verbose mode, I get a blank black screen. Mostly its graphics problem with the kext.
      please help guys.