Costanegra

Mavericks boot on Asus P8P67 Pro stuck on white screen

28 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Hello.

That seems to have fixed the issue. Thank you very much for your tremendous patience and help. I really appreciated, Pimentel.

I have one more question if you don't mind: Can I overclock with the settings I have, or do I need to change something?

Thanks again.

Hello

You're Welcome

I don't know ... I have i7 2600 without k, in other words , my CPU doesn't support overclocking (when bought at the time, didn't have the i7 2600k, just had i7 2600, I was need of a powerful CPU with good value and i just bought it)

Don't know or what we needed to do Overclocking in OSX, maybe an editing DSDT or SSDT, are just guesses, because I never did it on OSX and don'treally know what we needed to do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DSA2
      Salve a tutti
      Fin' ora non mi sono informato molto su come sistemare il boot , prima schermata di avvio.
      In pratica ogni volta devo spostare con freccetta e selezionare mio Hard disk .
      Allego foto fatte da cell. della schermata boot .
      Bisognerebbe cancellare le entries ?
      E nel caso in cui vorrei modificare la grafica clover ?
      Grazie in anticipo per le delucidazioni.

• By Pentothal.Z
      Hello all,
      I have a working hackintosh....ok.....but it takes a lot to boot and according to the boot.log there are a few problems.
      One of them is a black screen that stays on for a long time.
      I would like to ask anyone in this community some help to fine tune my machine.
      Boot.log and config.plist attached

Any help would be appreciated.
      bootlog.txt
      config.plist
    • By tragediana150
      Hi everyone!
      Long time no see guys!
      As you can see I am not new user of Insanely and do not want to post in incorrect section, but I can not find any similiar topic at all. I,ve searched the forum and the web and I can't find a solution.
      My question is that is there any possibility to install Mavericks 10.9.5 on external drive on the newest Macbook Pro 13 from 2018? I know that the Intel Coffee Lake is new generation of CPU's and there is no drivers in Mavericks system to run this CPU, but I was thinking about it alot and I decided to write here. Because if we can install all the newest OSX, macOS on older machines then maybe we can install older systems on newer builds?

P.S. If I wrote in incorrect topic then please move this thread to the right section, I will be grateful
    • By Magnality
      I've been happily using macOS Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29) successfully for more than a year (all things working), but now I replaced my old Asus GTX 750 Ti card with a new Zotac GTX 1060 6GB, and it get stuck on boot just before going to the login screen (verbose boot screen attached).

I've updated Clover with all its kexts, and reinstalled the Nvidia Web Drivers (using nvidia-update script), but it's still stuck in the same part. I can only enter using nv_disable=1

My current Hackintosh specs:
      Motherboard MSI H110M Gaming (MS-7994) (LGA 1151/Intel H110/DDR4/SATA 3 & USB 3.1) CPU Intel Core i5-6600 6M Skylake Quad-Core 3.3 GHz LGA 1151 65W RAM HyperX FURY 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 2133 (PC4-17000) HX421C14FBK2/16 Video Zotac GTX 1060 6GB SSD Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB HDD Western Digital Black 1TB (32MB Cache) (WDC WD1001FALS-00J7B1)  
      I've read that maybe it can be fixed patching the DSDT, but I don't know how to do it.

My RunMe.app generated zip file and verbose boot screen are attached.

Any kind of help is appreciated. Thanks.
      Send me Coke-iMac.zip