1. Costanegra

Costanegra

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Barry_dhb52
      How to directly boot into  specific volume, for me MACOS,Just like clover DefaultVolume. Thanks 

EFI: https://github.com/dhb52/z370-opencore

BTW, another question. I use Clover install on ssd along with macOS installed.
      And I use a GUID partitioned HHD for TimeMachine backup, which I have my OC EFI installed to boot the same `macOS`.
      by comparing usage of both booters, it seems that when using OC, my Win7(Paralled Desktop 14 vm) uses more memory, 
      by opening Task Manager.

• By DSA2
      Salve a tutti
      Fin' ora non mi sono informato molto su come sistemare il boot , prima schermata di avvio.
      In pratica ogni volta devo spostare con freccetta e selezionare mio Hard disk .
      Allego foto fatte da cell. della schermata boot .
      Bisognerebbe cancellare le entries ?
      E nel caso in cui vorrei modificare la grafica clover ?
      Grazie in anticipo per le delucidazioni.

• By Pentothal.Z
      Hello all,
      I have a working hackintosh....ok.....but it takes a lot to boot and according to the boot.log there are a few problems.
      One of them is a black screen that stays on for a long time.
      I would like to ask anyone in this community some help to fine tune my machine.
      Boot.log and config.plist attached

Any help would be appreciated.
      bootlog.txt
      config.plist
    • By tragediana150
      Hi everyone!
      Long time no see guys!
      As you can see I am not new user of Insanely and do not want to post in incorrect section, but I can not find any similiar topic at all. I,ve searched the forum and the web and I can't find a solution.
      My question is that is there any possibility to install Mavericks 10.9.5 on external drive on the newest Macbook Pro 13 from 2018? I know that the Intel Coffee Lake is new generation of CPU's and there is no drivers in Mavericks system to run this CPU, but I was thinking about it alot and I decided to write here. Because if we can install all the newest OSX, macOS on older machines then maybe we can install older systems on newer builds?

P.S. If I wrote in incorrect topic then please move this thread to the right section, I will be grateful