Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Pimentel

What does mean your avatar?

32 posts in this topic

I found this idea in my mind when I was helping the translation of Ubuntu Satanic Edition to Spanish and Catalan hahahah 

The idea was , there are so many cool and dark wallpapers in this distro, that I had installed of course, because I was helping the translation, why dont I search for Women Knights?

And I found the craziest awesome wallpapers and my avatar, which I photoshopped to my liking to use as my avatar in this website and many others   :D

If you see this avatar, you know it's me bro! I aint gonna change it for nothin in the world

(Obs : Mark my Words! )

Mine has quite a story. Some of you may recognize it as the 'Golden Palace' wallpaper located in Snow Leopard. There are 2 reasons why I chose it. Number one is pretty boring, and is just because I like it. Number 2 is that on my first ever hackintosh, QE/CI didn't work and neither did my screen resolution. This was on Snow Leopard, by the way. The only wallpaper that looked good (to me, anyway) on a 1024x768 resolution without GPU acceleration was this one. It was my wallpaper on my Mac OS X partition for 6 months until I finally got QE/CI to work (I know, it took ages!).

So this is my avatar because I have a history with it and it just looks nice to me.

- Matt

my avatar is me in 2013 after released from mental hospital,i do not know why chinese police sudden send me to terrible chinese mental hospital.but released from hospital i have the most enjoyable days.I saw OS X Mavericks,Ivy Bridge,H61,HIS 6670 iSilence 5,Baby Zhang.That makes me happy every day.

OK, so Shanee told me about this avatar making website....

:lol::P

Just a modified image showing Morpheus inside macOS Sierra logo... I just like the pose. I use the same name and visual identity everywhere on the internet.