VLC Problems

GBK.Xscape

4 posts in this topic

i found out that vlc made an intel version of the program so to make it run native i downloaded it and started to watch an axxo movie and i saw a green line through the screen. i then reinstalled the ppc version and it worked fine but a little slower. i was wondering if this is just becuase of the movie i was watching(axxo) and the codecs it had on it. other movies i watch through it work fine but i watch axxo movies so much that i had to go back to the ppc version. has anyone else experienced this problem or fixed it? post your experiences please.

I never heard of "axxo" until now.

A quick Google says "axxo" is the name of the person who rips the videos that are distributed via bittorrent. They are just .avi files.

So, it just might be an issue of what codecs he uses in his .avi videos.

i found out that vlc made an intel version of the program so to make it run native i downloaded it and started to watch an axxo movie and i saw a green line through the screen. i then reinstalled the ppc version and it worked fine but a little slower. i was wondering if this is just becuase of the movie i was watching(axxo) and the codecs it had on it. other movies i watch through it work fine but i watch axxo movies so much that i had to go back to the ppc version. has anyone else experienced this problem or fixed it? post your experiences please.

In case you're too lazy to use google...

http://www.moviecodec.com/topics/15919p1.html