InsanelyMac Forum
NikoDevilJr

Skype integration (2013-14)

Hi, all!

I just need to know, is there any ways to integrate Skype into the app right now. I need only a chat functionality. No video or audio calls, no file transfer, only chat.

Official site has some "integration" tutorial:

- (IBAction)skypeMe:(id)sender {
 BOOL installed = [[UIApplication sharedApplication] canOpenURL:[NSURL URLWithString:@"skype:"]];
 if(installed) {
      [[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:[NSURL URLWithString:@"skype:echo123?call"]];
 } else{
     [[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:[NSURL URLWithString:@"http://itunes.com/apps/skype/skype"]];
 }
}

,but it's about nothing, it's not an integration

Regards

Niko

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Allan
      We are very close to WWDC 18, so the expeculations are very high. Look at this graphics:

One of the big expectations for macOS is be a cross-platform system, to help developers bring their iOS apps to the Mac platform.
      Let's see...

View full article
    • By Allan
      We are very close to WWDC 18, so the expeculations are very high. Look at this graphics:

One of the big expectations for macOS is be a cross-platform system, to help developers bring their iOS apps to the Mac platform.
      Let's see...
    • By StealthRT
      Hey all I am wanting to create a type of REST app that would allow me to send a command to the iPad mini and have it either turn off and/or disable the home button. 

I understand that these features would be available with 3rd party/ non-documented apis that would never pass Apples requirements. However, I am only using this app for personal use at home. 

So has anyone done the above? Is it possible to do using iOS 11 on the iPad mini with Swift/Objective C?

Thanks!
    • By thoom
      I'm looking for a GUI development tool with the following requirements:
      - Possibility to easily develop and modify a GUI with radio buttons, switches, text inputs etc., different GUI pages, menues etc.
      - Possibility to take over the GUI into an Android or iOS app.
      - There is no need for graphic effects, just text and controls.

I didn't decide which IDE to take for the APP development. It will be quite a simple app, with these special features: Accessing a Bluetooth-LE device and saving a log file.
      Which GUI tool would you recommend and which (cross-development) IDE would you recommend for that?
      Thanks in advance!
    • By Allan
      We believe that this malware family heralds a new era in malware attacking Apple’s desktop and mobile platforms based on the following characteristics:
      Of known malware families distributed through trojanized / repackaged OS X applications, it is the biggest in scale we have ever seen It is only the second known malware family that attacks iOS devices through OS X via USB It is the first malware to automate generation of malicious iOS applications, through binary file replacement It is the first known malware that can infect installed iOS applications similar to a traditional virus It is the first in-the-wild malware to install third-party applications on non-jailbroken iOS devices through enterprise provisioning WireLurker was used to trojanize 467 OS X applications on the Maiyadi App Store, a third-party Mac application store in China. In the past six months, these 467 infected applications were downloaded over 356,104 times and may have impacted hundreds of thousands of users. 
      Click here to view the article