keviboy

10.9 post installation reboots at darwin on AMD

5 posts in this topic

Dear Friends,

My System.

AMD A-10 6800 Processor
Asrock fm2a75 Pro4-M MotherBoard
After mixing and matching kernels and kexts for 3 weeks and going through most threads and videos,i was able to successfully install 10.9 to my computer.Cant explain the joy i felt, only to find that after rebooting it would only load till darwin and then reboot again. 

Command- arch=x86_64 ncpi=0x2000 & 3000 GraphicsEnabler=No -v -x -f cpus=1 and combination of these.

I also tried to recreate the USB with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], copied [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], used kext wizard to install kexts corecrypto,elliotforelegacyrtc and nullcpupowermanagement. Also after this problem arose i went to the extend of downloading all amd kernels i could get and tried one by one by replacing it on to the usb and trying to boot. The error remains the same. Any help appreciated.......icon_cry.gif

Advertisement

Did you move your modified kernel from the your installation device to ./ ?

It was necessary in my case..

Edit 1: Execute: cp "/Volumes/installer/mach_kernel" "/Volumes/mavericks" in your installation Terminal after all. You can find the names of your devices by executing: diskutil list.

Did you move your modified kernel from the your installation device to ./ ?

It was necessary in my case..

Edit 1: Execute: cp "/Volumes/installer/mach_kernel" "/Volumes/mavericks" in your installation Terminal after all. You can find the names of your devices by executing: diskutil list.

Dear Dontview, never tried....something new.....i am gonna try and will let you know.....thank you....