Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
gils83

[AMD] Mavericks Pre-release Testing

135 posts in this topic

OS X 10.9.3 beta Build (13D55) work fine 

hej spakk i have dane update my osx to 10.9.3 with your method i havedone copy system.kext and sandbox kext from 10.9. I can boot osx to desktop but system is very unstabil. how to fix this? when im trying to do something after paar seconds desktop is restarting and goin back to the dektop. peace! 

Here is a custom rollback for AMD Hackintosh 's, it is absolutely necessary to have to be made after a update from Mavericks 10.9.1 to Mavericks 10.9.xx.
To resolve the endless loop OPEMU UD2 : System.kext and Sandbox.kext and the AppleSMC.kext  for troubleshooting, " SMC :: smcInitHelper ERROR : MMIO regMap == NULL - fallback to old SMC mode"

AMD_Rollback_a_10.9.0.zip

Did you use after installing the system drivers, repaired the permissions and renewed the cache? 

With what boot flags you use? 

permission and cache done and the system running with -x flag but on normal start I see the spinning lollipop curcor and white background

I'm using the Niresh distro and BSA kernel v9.

flags: npci=0x2000

Try with other flags: -v -f npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=no / yes pcirootuid=0 / 1