Can someone help me fix reboot issue? Actually it reboots, but sometimes the hackintosh just hangs with screen off. Here is the Extra folder containing org.chameleon.boot.plist. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MX8-DpQk9kaRUfjPcToxf-ElWh-bN6EY?usp=sharing and the spec of the PC. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NlcUNK5DBzJFxeFeuyt92eRjQqwO5T32?usp=sharing Can someone look at it? I might be doing something wrong. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
I have got two ntfs programs for mac. Paragon NTFS and Tuxera. Both are causing a freeze/restart (freeze due to debugx100, wont allow the system to reboot, but I need it, otherwise mac os wont boot 100%) if I try to mount my windows drive on a samsung 970 + nvme 1TB. If I uncheck automatic mounting for this drive, my system wont freeze/reboot.
Does anyone have an idea how i could fix this issue and use my samsung 970 drive?
I have successfully gotten my Hackintosh working 99 percent. The remaining issue that I am running into is that my system will randomly kernel panic upon a user issued shutdown or reboot WHEN I have either a usb sound card or usb headset plugged into any of my USB ports (both 2.0 and 3.0). If I remove the headset, it will power down with no issues. Does anyone have any suggestions?
My system is as follows: MacOS 10.14 Mojave Gigabyte H370 HD3 8400 i5 Coffee Lake Radeon RX 580 sound card
I have the internal audio disabled. I have also attached my config.plist file.
I've the following pieces of hardware:
- i7 6700K
- GTX 1080
- Asus Z170 Deluxe
- NVME hard drives
Yesterday I've successfully completed a High Sierra installation (I can't migrate to Mojave due to missing NVIDIA web drivers) but the system (even though it works correctly) seems to show a kernel panic at every shutdown/reboot.
Please find the RunMe.app report attached.
A couple of notes:
- I've installed the audio kexts through the acidanthera AppleALC procedure
- I've generated the SSDT with pikessdt script
- Nvidia web drivers have been installed with the vulgo/webdriver.sh script that requires the WhateverGreen and the ngfxcompat=1 boot argument
- AirportBrcmFixup.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext have been used to unlock the full potential of the integrated Wi-Fi card
- I've tried to clean nvram and motherboard CMOS with no avail
- I've tried to update Clover to the latest version but it always results in an unbootable system
It's a pity because everything seems to work correctly (USB ports, graphics, Wifi card, Continuity and so on. I haven't tried sleep but I don't use it anyway ) but this crash is fairly annoying.