1. olitask

olitask

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tapochek2004
      Hello. I have recently installed a "Hackintosh Sierra Zone" 10.12.3 distro (yes, I know they are unstable and might contain malware) on my Dell Inspiron 7567. I am now experiencing trouble with the integrated GPU, Intel HD (not UHD!) Graphics 630: there is no acceleration, I can observe noticeable screen flickering and the displayed amount of VRAM is 7MB.

Here's what I've tried so far:

1. Enabling InjectIntel and disablegfxfirmware and setting Fake ID = 0x59120000.
      2. Changing SMBIOS to iMac 18,1 (still displayed as a 21,5 in About This Mac).
      3. The last thing I tried was installing Lilu and WhateverGreen as per this manual, which required me to disable the first workaround completely.

I have included my Clover's config.plist and the output of kextstat.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards, Luka

P. S. Is it possible to move this topic into 'Intel Graphics'?
      config.plist
      kextstat.rtf
      report.tiff
    • By jlvlnzl
      Hi,
      I'm getting an error when i try to install Catalina 10.5.6 Install on HP 800 G1 SFF Haswell.
      This happens on the first reboot after installing MacOS (see atached image).
      I'm using Opencore 0.6.0.
      config.plist checked with opencore.slowgeek.com

HP 800 G1 SFF
      i7 4785t Haswell
      Intel hd4600 (using just iGPU)

I attached EFI, log error opencore, error capture.

Anything help will be gratefull!!!

EFI.rar
      opencore-2020-08-11-025646.txt
      opencore-2020-08-11-030700.txt
      config.plist

• By Preet
      I am getting only one syntax compile error after patching with the rehab man Skylake generic and hp g6 2221ss.
      Error: syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_ARG1
      Error example on Tony Mac ( Link - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-unable-to-compile-dsdt-syntax-error-unexpected-parseop_arg1.201774/)
      I found a guide on using refs.txt but I do not know how to use it with the new maciASL on this GitHub (link -https://github.com/acidanthera/MaciASL/releases). 
      System Info Pavillion AU003tx. (Skylake i5, intel HD520)
      Please respond, I would love to have the battery status working. Thanks in advance!!
    • By Isptn
      Hi I am newbie to Mac development and currently trying to get info whether a display is captured, I found such info in doc: CGDisplayIsCaptured(_:).
      https://developer.apple.com/documentation/coregraphics/1562061-cgdisplayiscaptured.
      But this one is deprecated. How can I find out whether a display is captured in other way?
      The goal is: The app should be visible only for user not for those, who see shared screen. So II need to blur the app on screen capture or send notification to user that screen is currently capturing, so I need to know which event cold notify me about that.