• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By shinho73
      Hello everyone. I managed to install AMD Sierra V5(10.12.6) on my old AMD A8 7600 PC(Mother Board-A58M-E, GPU- Palit Geforce GT730 DDR3). Everything is working except the GPU. The GT730 DDR3 GF108 is natively supported on Sierra, but for some reason, it is not working. On Clover Config, "Inject Nvidia" is selected, no Nvidia Web, and nv_disable=1. On "About This Mac" it just says " NVIDIA Chip Model 3 MB".
      I have attached config.plist. Can someone look at it please? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

config.plist
    • By shinho73
      I need a good vanilla guide for AMD A8 7600 with A58M-E FM2+ mother board and Palit GEforce GT 730. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• By Coddyx
      Hi,

I followed the AMD OSX Vanilla Guide and managed to successfully build my first hackingtosh.
      Everything works great EXCEPT for my MSI - Radeon RX 580 8 GB GAMING X.
      I ran some benchmarks (and tried World of Warcraft) and I am getting ~50% of the performance I am usually getting in Windows 10.
      Unigine Heaven reports ~950 vs 1750 in Windows and World of Warcraft runs @ 30 fps lowest settings vs 60 fps ultra settings in Windows.

Here are the kexts I am using:
      AppleALC Lilu NullCPUPowerManagement RealtekRTL811 VirtualSMC WhateverGreen  
      I should mention that this is an AMD hackingtosh running on Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor.

I read and I completely understand that I should not expect 100% performance. But I believe a 50% drop is out of the ordinary.

If anyone has ideas on what I could try to up the performance it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

• By dannymozzer_
      Hi,

I've been trying to install Mavericks 10.9, I know it's older now, but It's honestly the version I want to use, the specs of the PC are:
      Asus P8H61-MX USB3
      i3-3220
      8GB DDR3 Memory
      GTX 750 ti
      500GB HDD

I've been following this guide: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/280756-guide-the-all-in-one-guide-to-vanilla-os-x-including-chameleon-dsdt-for-beginners-updated-for-yosemite/
      But, after booting, this is the error screen I get, any guidance on what Kexts, SMBios settings, etc. I need? I can tell I'm probably missing something here.

Thanks,
      Dan