flashfreezer

Mavericks doesn't boot (Gigabyte Z87X-D3H) !

4 posts in this topic

Hey,

Yesterday I installed OSX 10.9. I installed it with the boot flag -x . Then I booted up and used [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] to install Chameleon and the other other stuff ([url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] Option). Then I've got the following error message when I boot with -v :

post-1225081-0-65966600-1382628222_thumb.jpg

After that I installed the newest FakeSMC and then I got the same error with the newer version (5.3.901):

post-1225081-0-00982900-1382628338_thumb.jpg

I also read that I should boot with UseKernelCache=No then I've got a kernel panic:

post-1225081-0-78300100-1382628408_thumb.jpg

I hope you can help me  :(

Advertisement

Hey,

Yesterday I installed OSX 10.9. I installed it with the boot flag -x . Then I booted up and used ##### to install Chameleon and the other other stuff (##### Option). Then I've got the following error message when I boot with -v :

attachicon.gifIMG_20131023_192450.jpg

After that I installed the newest FakeSMC and then I got the same error with the newer version (5.3.901):

attachicon.gifIMG_20131024_172055.jpg

I also read that I should boot with UseKernelCache=No then I've got a kernel panic:

attachicon.gifIMG_20131024_171957.jpg

I hope you can help me  :(

Do yourself a favour and try with CloverEFI, I uploaded a complete CloverEFI-ZIP package but you need to set serial and so on in config.plist ...

Extract the ZIP to a FAT32 formatted USB stick and UEFI-boot from it.

Reports if it worked are very welcome ;) !

Do yourself a favour and try with CloverEFI, I uploaded a complete CloverEFI-ZIP package but you need to set serial and so on in config.plist ...

Extract the ZIP to a FAT32 formatted USB stick and UEFI-boot from it.

Reports if it worked are very welcome ;) !

Thanks for your tip, but I fixed it myself.

It was just a motherboard setting which wasn't correct. I disabled VT-d and now everything works fine :-)

Thanks for your tip, but I fixed it myself.

It was just a motherboard setting which wasn't correct. I disabled VT-d and now everything works fine :-)

You can reenable VT-d. All you need to do is add dart=0 to your org.chameleon.boot.plist

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dannymozzer_
      Hi,

I've been trying to install Mavericks 10.9, I know it's older now, but It's honestly the version I want to use, the specs of the PC are:
      Asus P8H61-MX USB3
      i3-3220
      8GB DDR3 Memory
      GTX 750 ti
      500GB HDD

I've been following this guide: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/280756-guide-the-all-in-one-guide-to-vanilla-os-x-including-chameleon-dsdt-for-beginners-updated-for-yosemite/
      But, after booting, this is the error screen I get, any guidance on what Kexts, SMBios settings, etc. I need? I can tell I'm probably missing something here.

Thanks,
      Dan
    • By the_blaggy$
      I have the WiFi/Bluetooth chipset BCM943602CS and a Magic Keyboard, the Bluetooth module is connected to an internal USB port and I set the type to 255 (internal) in a custom SSDT.
      My Hackintosh is sleeping fine with darkwake set without any value in Clover Configurator.
      Only Problem is that it won't wake from sleep on key presses.
      I already tested this USB port with a normal keyboard and the result was that it wakes up my Hackintosh on key presses.
      The tiny LED on the WiFi/Bluetooth card also shines while sleeping.
      And in system settings the Bluetooth wake option is enabled, too.

Has someone an idea where the problem could be or which additional settings I have to verify?
      Thank you all
    • By Corrin
      Hi all,

so ive been trying to get the wifi working on my hackintoshed laptop for a full week now, but i have little to no experience with macs or hackintoshes.

my wifi card is a BCM43142, and my laptop is a HP pavilion 15 p004na running Mojave 10.14.4

i was told on another forum that this card did work on macos, but im starting to doubt it a little :)

any help would be much appreciated,
      Corrin
    • By Installus
      Hello all!

I have successfully got my Hackbook online, using USB tethering. Thanks to Herve (can't use special characters, you know who you are!), I also got my audio working.

I am very much ready to begin setting up iCloud, the App Store, and iMessage/FaceTime. Those services (especially the latter two) are what got me into hackintoshing.

Problem: The listed services fail to sign me in. iCloud sign in from System Preferences returns "Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud."
      FaceTime returns a registration process fail, the App Store reports that my computer can't be verified, and iMessage reports an activation error. However, iTunes works, except no Apple Music.

HARDWARE:
      Intel Core i7-2630QM
      GeForce GT 525M (using integrated HD 3000 graphics instead)
      Custom Dell L502X A12 BIOS w/ UEFI support

SOFTWARE:
      OS X Mavericks 10.9.5
      AppleALC + VoodooHDA for audio
      VoodooPS2Controller (trackpad kext likes to cause KP during boot, sometimes)

Any possible fixes for this?
      Thanks in Advance!

Installus.
    • By Installus
      Hello all! Glad to be here!

I've hacked my Dell XPS L502X with an install of OS X Mavericks 10.9.5 (vanilla install). All is good and all, except that there is no WiFi (planning on buying wifi dongle) and that there is no audio.
      The lack of internet irks me, but I can fix that at a later date. What I can't deal with is the lack of audio. I've tried everything, but there is no luck. AppleALC, Voodoo/AppleHDA, among others.
      Oh, if I have to, I can reinstall OS X, since nothing important is on the partition.

All replies and answers are welcome!

Thanks in Advance!

Installus (Chaotic) 

EDIT: Thanks to Hervé, I've been able to get my audio working, and so can you! 

All you need is... 

A hackintosh that has the Realtek ALC665 codec (you can't change codecs!) 

AppleALC.kext (latest version) 
      OR
      VoodooHDA.kext (again, latest version) 
      AppleHDADisabler.kext

A USB flash drive (if you have no WiFi on hackintosh) 
      A secondary computer/way to put files onto the drive (again, no WiFi on hackintosh) 

1. Store the files you need on your hackintosh

1a. Download them straight thru your hackintosh

1b. Use a secondary device to download them and store on a flash drive. 

2. Open terminal on your computer and type "diskutil mount EFI" in said terminal. Of course, remove the quotation marks. 

3. On your EFI partition, navigate to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other

4. Drag n' Drop the kexts you have downloaded on your computer to that folder. 

5. Cross your fingers and reboot

5a. (Optional) Suffer a kernel panic during boot because VoodooPS2 doesn't like you. 

6. If all goes well, you'll have audio! 

Guaranteed works for Dell L502X, however YMMV.