keiner99

Mac OSX 10.9/10.10 auf Lenovo Ideapad u410

33 posts in this topic

Hallo!

Bin zufällig über Files für ein G580 gestolpert. Und zwar die hier: http://vladichimescu...voG580/project/ In der Clover config ist bluetooth patch und bei den Kexten ein Firmwareuploaderkext. Ich würde allerdings bevor du das ausprobierst, bei Lenovo den Wintreiber für Bluetooth für das G80 mit deinem vergleichen. Dürfte ja die gleiche Generation sein. Vielleicht hast du das Glück, dass es passt und dein Bluetooth dann endlich funzt. Könnest du bitte deine DSDT.aml hier im Thread deponieren. Ich würde sie wegen der Brightnesskeys gerne mit der von meinem E330 vergleichen. Vielleicht kann ich mit deiner DSDT.aml etwas trixen und ich krieg die Keys zu laufen.

Lg

Advertisement

kleines Update: jetzt lauft alles auf Yosemite :D es geht jetzt sogar USB 3.0 und Sleep :)

Wie hast du denn Sleep hinbekommen?

OSBeast

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ethan Jarvis
      Hello,

Here I am looking for the answer of new Mac OS Catalina features and what type of Mac will support this new Os??
    • By JohnOl
      Hi,

I've just upgraded to OSX Catalina from Mojave on my VMWare Workstation 15.5, running on Windows 10.

The Sidecar feature is there, and after connecting my iPad Pro 12.9" 2018 running iPadOS 13.1.2 via USB cable, it is recognized as a display device in the Sidecar preferences.

However, when I enable it, the Sidecar screen on the iPad is completely black / blank. I can't send anything over, and if I mouse over the green + on an app window (i.e. Safari) to move it to the iPad, nothing happens and the screen remains blank. The sidebar will only appear after I turn it off and on again at Catalina's Sidecar preferences. The buttons there actually work. For example, if I move Safari over to iPad, the screen is blank, but if I activate the on-screen virtual keyboard and type there, the text actually goes to the Safari's search bar (the Safari still appears on the desktop).

Is this a compatibility issue with VMWare, where Catalina can't properly recognize the second screen? I've tried changing host VM settings too, i.e. to "host setting" or 2 monitors, enable / disable 3D acceleration, nothing works. the iPad is definitely correctly connected, as I can browse / backup its data at the Finder.

Can anyone please advice on how to enable Sidecar properly in VMWare? Thank you.

Below is a screenshot of how it looks like on my iPad:

• By camotsuc
      I can't get graphics acceleration work the Lenovo e31-80 
      Shows Intel hd 520 4mb
      Specs:
      intel i3-6006u
      intel hd graphics 520 
      4gb ram
      I tried method on this site(and some other sites), and may be 10 videos on youtube...
      Installed kext's
      Whatevergreen
      Lilu
      Config plist there
      Sorry if the question is stupid

config.plist
    • By dandepeched
      I want to share my Thinkpad configuration that is running smooth with most of the functionality working.

Laptop Specification
      Tested on 20KS003AXS model with macOS Mojave (10.14.6)

Not Supported Hardware
      Native Wi-Fi (Intel AC 3165) Discrete graphics card (ATI Radeon RX 550) Card reader Fingerprint sensor Microphone 3.5" output (only headphones are working) Wi-Fi Fix
           Native Wi-Fi adapter was replaced with Broadcom BCM94352Z adapter

Known Issues
      Lid close and FN keys stop working after sleep (fixed after reboot) Minor glitches for battery status is observed from time to time (empty or red battery icon while 100% charge) Handoff is unstable (works from time to time)  
      Configuration can be downloaded from my GitHub repo
    • By zkingtut
      Hello Everyone ,,

I'd  like to share with you my experience with Lenovo ThinkPad P50 ( EFI , and Installation Process with some tips ) Hopefully to be useful for anyone who own Lenovo ThinkPad P50 

Before start I want to show you my device specs , and I'm  sure 99% this will work too with any P50 have different spec. specially Intel i7 CPUs:

- Intel Xeon E-3 1535 v5 ( P530 Intel HD Graphics )
      - 32 GB RAM
      - 256 GB SK Hynix Nvme SSD pc401 hfs256gd9tng-62a0a - for Mac OS  ( be careful not all nvme ssd are compatible)
      - 256 GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD - for Windows 
      - 4K Screen 
      - Nvidia Quadro M2000M 4 GB ( Useless - Disabled )
      - Intel WiFi Card ( Should be change to a compatible Broadcom one )

BIOS SETUP :

I highly recommend this steps before going to BIOS SETUP according to my experience with this Laptop :

*( Update your BIOS Firmware to the latest one using windows )

*( Remove Battery , Open the back cover and unplug the small CMOS BATTERY for about  4~5 minutes and put everything back again )

* ( Remove any SSD HDD Nvme disks , USB , DisplayPort , Dock .. etc during installation, keep only the target Disk )

-------------------------------------------
      Now Power your PC and Press F1 to enter the BIOS SETUP

- Reset BIOS to its defaults
         - Adjust Date and Time 
         - Config ----> Network ---> Wake Up on Lan ( AC Only )
                                                         Network Stack ( Disabled )

- USB ----> USB UEFI support  ( Enabled)

- Display ------> Total Graphic Memory (256 MB)
                                     Graphic Device ( Hybrid)

- RAID -----> Disabled

- Security -----> Security Chip Selection ( Discrete TPM )
                                     Secure BOOT ( Disabled )
                                     Intel SGX Control ( Software Control )

- Start Up ------>BOOT Priority order ( USB HDD - Mac OS Disk - Windows - and so on ....... with this order )
                                     UEFI/Legacy ( UEFI Only )
                                     CSM Support  ( NO )
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**   F1 to Enter Bios - F12 for Boot Menu
      ***   Delete the EFI Folder in your Installation USB and replace it with the Attached one 
      ****   Generate new serial for SMBIOS MacBook Pro 13.1
      *****    If your CPU is XEON then go to Config.plist CPU Section and Add 0x05A5 under Type ( Fix for Unknown CPU )
      ****** You can delete boot-args "brcmfx=1 & brcmfx-driver=#a" if you want , I used it in my case with 1820A card to fix wifi issue
      ******    After you successfully installed OS , now Copy the same EFI Folder to your main EFI Boot Disk Partition 
      *******    Now install all the attached KEXTS to "Library / Extensions"  using Hackintool.app or by any method and rebuild cache and repair permissions
      ********    Check and compare the KEXTS in Library/ Extensions and Delete the repeated ones from Clover / Kexts / Others ( Important don't duplicate the same kexts here and there )

FYI : LiluFriend.kext include ( Lilu , WhatEverGreen, AppleALC , AirportBrcmFixup ) All In One 

You are Done 
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is working :

- 4K Intel HD P530 2048 MB 
      - AUDIO
      - CAMERA 
      - ALL USB 3 PORTS , NO THUNDERBOLTS 
      - Keyboard and TouchPad 
      - Battery indicator 
      - Display Brightness 
      - Sleep 
      - DSDT has been patched , USB Ports modified only to MacBookPro 13.1

See the Screen Shot 

Important Notice For Future OS Updates Installations : 

To avoid Kernel Panic during install any future updates process please remove ( FakeSMC.kext and LiluFriend.kext ) from Library/Extensions directory to Clover / Kexts / Others .
      After update process finish put them back to Library/Extensions and delete them from clover . I hope this is clear enough
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Hackintosh , Let me know if you have any issue or difficulties during installation or later , I will try to help you

EFI.zip
      kexts.zip