SuperThecomputergeek

Chameleon boot loader hangs at apple logo after install

3 posts in this topic

i installed chameleon boot loader to amd 10.6.8 and it said install successful then i rebooted and selected my partition and pressed enter.

it gets stuck at the apple logo and no HDD activity.

i am using virtualbox.

plz help 

post-1225233-0-20347800-1381505940_thumb.png

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rich_mark
      My Mac recovery mode is not working and I haven't found the valid solutions on internet. 
      How to boot Mac into recovery mode and recover the files?
      Thanks in advance!
    • By Sagnik Ganguly
      Hello I'm Sagnik Ganguly, I'm trying to dual boot macOS 10.14 and Windows 10 (already installed) on a PC with Legacy BIOS. I've two hard drives one in where the windows is installed and another which is converted to GPT to install macOS Mojave 10.14 with a partion of Mac OS Extended (Journal) or APFS but when I went to the Install Disk Selection page, I'm selecting the partition but it says "This version of macOS 10.14 cannot be installed on this computer." can you help me please? 
      P. S. My motherboard doesn't support UEFI. 
      I'm attaching some pictures of the screens.

• By Ethan Jarvis
      Hello,

Here I am looking for the answer of new Mac OS Catalina features and what type of Mac will support this new Os??
    • By Barry_dhb52
      How to directly boot into  specific volume, for me MACOS,Just like clover DefaultVolume. Thanks 

EFI: https://github.com/dhb52/z370-opencore

BTW, another question. I use Clover install on ssd along with macOS installed.
      And I use a GUID partitioned HHD for TimeMachine backup, which I have my OC EFI installed to boot the same `macOS`.
      by comparing usage of both booters, it seems that when using OC, my Win7(Paralled Desktop 14 vm) uses more memory, 
      by opening Task Manager.