poispois

"Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!" stuck on boot

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

After many attempts after trying to solve this on my own i'm asking for your expertise  :)

I've successfully completed the installation of Mavericks but on booting I can't get past this error message:

post-23401-0-17364100-1381358446_thumb.jpg

"Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!" after this it halts. I'm able to boot with -x but I can't any other way.

My system specs are:

Asrock Z77 Pro4

Pentium G2030

ATI Radeon HD 7770 1Gb 

And i'm also using Clover bootloader.

Can anyone help me?

post-23401-0-17364100-1381358446_thumb.jpg

Advertisement

Hi,

After many attempts after trying to solve this on my own i'm asking for your expertise  :)

I've successfully completed the installation of Mavericks but on booting I can't get past this error message:

"Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!" after this it halts. I'm able to boot with -x but I can't any other way.

My system specs are:

Asrock Z77 Pro4

Pentium G2030

ATI Radeon HD 7770 1Gb 

And i'm also using Clover bootloader.

Can anyone help me?

Did you set DropDMAR=Yes in ACPI section? VT-d caused such problems often ;)

Try to set dart=0 -v on args manually for test and see what happens.

kind regards

I've tried booting with dart=0 and still got the same boot error message.

From what I've read HD7xxx series now have OOB support in Mavericks, however I'll try to install a different kext in order to see if the issue is coming from my video card.

This is a somewhat recurring issue that happens to some users that seems to do not have a "universal" solution.

More suggestions are appreciated, thanks :)