charrua1972

Help Needed: HP G60-440US DSDT patches

2 posts in this topic

Hello

I have installed OSX 10.8.5 on my HP G60-440US laptop.  I have mostly everything working except GMA 4500m, Sleep, and Power Management.  I am looking for assistance in patching my DSDT to enable Sleep (also via lid closing), Power Management, and possibly any and all suggestions about finding a kext that will supply resolutions for the GMA 4500m.

I apologize in advanced if I am missing any information.  Please let me know what additional information is needed.

Configs:

Intel Pentium T4300 (1M Cashe, 2.10 GHz, 800 MHz FSB)

GMA 4500m

Hoping to gain:

1.  Native Power Management (via DSDT)

2.  Sleep (via DSDT)

3.  Lid Sleep (via DSDT)

4.  Brightness slider in Display System Preference (via DSDT hopefully)

5.  Working Kext for ML to support resolutions of GMA 4500M.  I understand the QE/CL issue.

Thank you.

Update:  I have been able to get LPC to launch via a DSDT patch.  AICPM is also launched no kp's.  When sleep is engaged I get a white screen with pointer.  Also, I am unable to get any type of battery kext working.  Currently have RehabMan battery kext installed but no battery reading.  Just an X in battery icon.

DSDT.aml.zip

Advertisement

did you get any further on this?  I have just kicked started with my HP G60-530US and I cant get the ethernet, wifi adapter, nor the video card(except 1024x768) to work.  Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!  Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By MaLd0n
      1 -Create a USB bootable

Create your usb installer, use this tool and download Catalina or Big Sur from Apple servers

Catalina
      installScript_allfullapp.zip

Big Sur
      installScript_1016fullapp.zip

Credits: crazybirdy

Copy Catalina / Big Sur installer to Applications folder, open terminal and run

Catalina

Big Sur

If you want check one step by step, check here

-Opencore Vanilla Tutorial
      https://tinyurl.com/ycvcnp8h

2- EFI folder USB installation

-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-EFI Clover Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/yxsw7d3t

3- EFI folder SSD

-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition SSD 
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-EFI Clover Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition SSD
      https://tinyurl.com/yxsw7d3t

4- Start Fine Tune

Run this app and post full dump here for full ACPI solution

RunMe.app
      https://tinyurl.com/y9562hz7

If you like a SSDT way, here we go
      SSDT-OLARILA.aml.zip

5- USB Solution

Use this kext with correct smbios, enable XHCI port limit patch
      USBZ490UD.iMac19,1.zip
      USBZ490UD.iMac20,1.zip
      USBZ490UD.iMacPro1,1.zip

and follow this tutorial for remap USB ports

--DSDT PATCHES--

-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE ID -DMAC -REMOVE LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM -REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDEF -ARTC -IPIC -TIMR -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -kUSBCompanionIndex -io-device-location -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -ACPI-WAKE-GPE -DTGP -HDMI / HDAU  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

-If you want to buy me a beer - Donations with PayPal
      https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7

Big Thanks to XLR and your Badass Motherboard, Ultrafast CPU, Coolest Heatsink, Huge Graphics Card, Tonnes of RAM,
      Gigantic Hard Drive, Lightspeed Disk Burner, Professional Sound Card, Massive LCD Display.

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!

Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, headkaze, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Sampath007, Facebook Hackintosh community, Facebook Olarila community, SchmockLord, daliansky and many, many, many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By amin321
      since the installation of macOS, the most observable problem is awaking from sleep failure, I almost tried every related thing like mapping USB ports, appropriate ig-platform-id and disabling dgpu , all of those does not help at all that report on panic gets triggered after force shutdown and reopening the system (as the system does not wake from sleep) dell g3 3590 intel core i7 9750h *iGPU : Intel UHD 630 *RAM : 16GB, 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz *Storage : 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid Stat e Drive (Boot) + 1TB 5400 rpm 2.5" SATA Hard Drive (Storage) can anybody give me a tip on that
    • By jlvlnzl
      Hi,
      I'm getting an error when i try to install Catalina 10.5.6 Install on HP 800 G1 SFF Haswell.
      This happens on the first reboot after installing MacOS (see atached image).
      I'm using Opencore 0.6.0.
      config.plist checked with opencore.slowgeek.com

HP 800 G1 SFF
      i7 4785t Haswell
      Intel hd4600 (using just iGPU)

I attached EFI, log error opencore, error capture.

Anything help will be gratefull!!!

EFI.rar
      opencore-2020-08-11-025646.txt
      opencore-2020-08-11-030700.txt
      config.plist

• By tlefko
      Site
      checkout our official site! https://twortech.wixsite.com/pcmac Version Info
      This build is compatible up to Big Sur Beta
      Now Compatible with macOS 11 Please leave feedback with issues or w/o Comitted to Updating up to OS 11 Latest Release Notes
      Fixed Bluetooth and Wifi Stability Issues Improved Preformance and Power Managements Can Provide Files for Display Overrides Additional Patches for 4K Display updated for Big Sur if using unsupported wifi card disable it in bios use config.plist FIXED SLEEP WAKE BUG Exact same functionality as Catalina What Works / Does Not
      Everything works minus in-built mic Some displays may be detected as 40hz (working on fix) Notes
      Never tested USB C over Display Output, everything else works flawlessly USB devices eject on sleep (not really an issue) POST
      run sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0 If no mouse, install all voodoo kexts using Kext Utility Description
      This esentially an ultra-simplistic version that is stable without the use of a deploy or complicated file installations and copies. You can easily view all the SSDT patches along with configuration files for the bootloader as they are all documented clearly in the files. This does include a copy of Clover, which of course I do not contribute to and am only responsible for the provided files, patches, and kext placements This guide provides a working setup with little knowledge of the topic and without "optimization" (because often they can break things). But, it is fully functional and preforms properly and is stable Make sure you are using DW1560 for wifi or else KP. If not using remove BRCM kexts from CLOVER>kexts>other. BIOS Setup
      Disable Secure Boot INSTALL (VERY IMPORTANT)
      Due to structural changes in the setup of apple's Big sur, this EFI cannot boot the installer it can only boot into a system / device that has already been created and setup. To do this, you need to install Big Sur to a virtual machine (lots of guides online) and then create an dmg of that system, and restore it onto your HDD using the 'dd' command There are various guides online how to get this virtual machine setup complete. You can then use the attached EFI folder to boot and use macOS big Sur You can use this video to show you how to get your macOS pre-installed onto your hard drive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMU3nhcbWHw Boot Entry Setup
      Due to the fact this BIOS is locked down pretty heavily, reccomended to use Windows to find a free tool to add UEFI boot entries Messages and Facetime
      Gnerate your own Serials, Board Numbers, MLB There are various guides online to do this and as default they're set to essentially Null (Fakeserial) This is fairly straightforward and there is lots of external recourses, or you can contact me for support. Headphones and Audio
      All audio from speakers should work perfectly along with Bluetooth and USB audio no internal mic Credits
      MaLd0n for DSDT Patches (HUGE SHOUTOUT) Original Kext Authors Clover Team Finished!
      Congratulations, there really aren't any more steps that are required. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Donations
      Send me a coffee/beer lefkotyler@gmail.com  

*check GitHub for latest releases and faster support https://github.com/tlefko/HP-Envy-13-Big-Sur
      EFI.zip
    • By james2058
      Hello guys!
      I have a Asus Zenbook with the following characteristics:
      Model: ASUS Zenbook UX310UQ
      CPU: Intel Core i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz
      IGPU: Intel HD Graphics 620
      RAM: 8GBx2 => 16GB RAM Bus 2133
      Wifi: Replaced with DW1560.
      Clover: Clover 5120
      UEFI/LEGACY: UEFI
      Storage: SSD Crucial 500GB
      Everything works fine!

I have the WiFi/Bluetooth chipset DW1560 (DCM20702A) and a Logitech K380 Keyboard and magic mouse. My Hackintosh is sleeping fine only problem is that it won't wake from sleep on key presses. I already tested this USB port with a normal keyboard and the result was that it wakes up my Hackintosh on key presses. And in system settings the Bluetooth wake option is enabled, too.
      Has someone an idea where the problem could be or which additional settings I have to verify?
      Thank you all