• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jamesxxx1997
      Hi everyone~
      My machine is thinkpad x1 yoga 2018 , uhd620 , WQHD resolution , with macos 10.14.6 installed.

My efi patch seems to have some problems related improper graphic patch.
      1. The screen sometimes have flickers , especially on safari browser.
      2. Sometimes kernel panic happens after wake from sleep , black screen then reboot.
      3. I cannot enable specific resolution(1920*1080) in hidpi , using hackintool or FixEDID+DarwinDumper

Any help is appreciated , thanks~

28525.zip
    • By soumaxetuirk
      If you have a working Brightness Slider and you might be using Brightness slider or manual hotkeys to control brightness then this guide may help you to use your Native hotkeys of laptop.

(All the Credits goes to @RehabMan     For OS-X-ACPI-Debug Kext and DSDT Patches.)

This step assumes that you are using RehabMan's VoodooPS2Controller
      Install the kext: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-ACPI-Debug Open MaciASL and click on patch.(Add rehab man repo) Apply "Add DSDT Debug Methods" and "Instrument EC Queries" that are under Brightness Fix. Save the DSDT and restart Look in Syslog as you press the key corresponding to brightness to determine which _QXX methods handle the keys (UPDATE: From Sierra Apple changed logging process. So you won't find ACPIdebug result using syslog command. Instead use following command )
      log show --last 5 | grep ACPIDebug 6. Then patch DSDT:
      into method label _Q1D replace_content begin // Brightness Down\n Notify(\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2M, 0x0205)\n Notify(\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2M, 0x0285)\n end; into method label _Q1C replace_content begin // Brightness Up\n Notify(\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2M, 0x0206)\n Notify(\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2M, 0x0286)\n end; Change the variable _Q1D/_Q1C as per the log. 

7. Try compiling and check if it generates errors
      8. If it does, then change the PS2M to PS2X according to the one found in your DSDT
      9. Save and place the compiled DSDT.
      10. Now you should see that you have your corresponding keys to change your brightness 

FOR  more detail and Queries,Check Out original Post of @RehabMan Here;
      http://www.insanelym...18#entry1997112
      Get Latest Version of  OS-X-ACPI-Debug kext here:
      https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-acpi-debug/downloads
    • By plasticduck35
      I have a hackintosh running 10.13.5 (High Serria) that works except it doesn't shutdown properly and it doesn't seem to be going to sleep. 

Here are some diagnostics that I gathered 

Davids-MacBook-Air-2:~ davidozersky$ sudo pmset -g Password: System-wide power settings: Currently in use: hibernatemode 0 womp 0 networkoversleep 0 sleep 5 (sleep prevented by diskmanagementd, UserEventAgent, mds, diskarbitrationd, coreaudiod, mds_stores, Disk Utility) Sleep On Power Button 1 ttyskeepawake 1 hibernatefile /var/vm/sleepimage disksleep 10 displaysleep 5  
      And I've attached files from a RunMe utility app I've found online. 

Any ideas? 

Thank you, 
      David
      runmereport.ioreg
    • By Donw35
      HP 840 G2, working with OS X 10.15 Catalina, for this to work you will need the SSDT-ECUSBX.aml and place that  EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched. 
      Make sure you remove Remove all patch about renaming acpi of EC or H_EC,, revert all ACPI renaming in ACPI DSDT.

Happy Hackintosh

I have a HP 840 G3 that was donated to me to Hackintosh, currently running High Sierra 10.13.6. This should work for the 840 G2 and you may even have more luck with the 840 G1 with the WiFi that PCIe.

My method to install OS X on the SSD from a working real Mac via SSD to USB converter. I then install Clover and add my kexts ad set the config.plist

Not working
      SD Card reader

Working
      Video - screen looks better in OS X then it does in Windows 10
      VGA port
      WiFi and BlueTooth working OOO using the below hack
      Battery status with Rehabman's DSDT patch
      Brightness controls
      Sounds - using VoodooHDA
      Microphone - cannot turn it off or mute
      Keyboard backlight - controlled though BIOS anyways
      touchpad - using VoodooPS2Controller
      USB3 - this laptop has two on board only and I haven't test them using the docking station
      USB3.1 C
      Ethernet - using IntelMausiEthernet
      Sleep - kind of, closing the lid doesn't go to sleep but goes to sleep over time.

Not tested
      This laptop does not have a Webcam - enterprise model.
      Display port
      Finger Print device

For me what keeps this from being a day to day usable laptop (Mac Book) is the WiFi + Bluetooth, not having battery percentage could be an issue later though.

Clover_folder for those that want to play along.

SSDT-ECUSBX.aml