Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sandman007

Kext for Atheros

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys I need some help. I have an Atheros  AR9485WB-EG wifi card. I am having trouble getting Wifi to work. I tried a kext meant for AR9485 but it didn't work. If somebody could find me a kext that might work that would be great. Trust me I have done lots of reading and searching. If a Kext does not exist I have another solution. If somebody has an AR9485 pleased dump your ROM. Maybe I can flash that onto my chip and use the kext for that card? 

Advertisement

Hey guys I need some help. I have an Atheros  AR9485WB-EG wifi card. I am having trouble getting Wifi to work. I tried a kext meant for AR9485 but it didn't work. If somebody could find me a kext that might work that would be great. Trust me I have done lots of reading and searching. If a Kext does not exist I have another solution. If somebody has an AR9485 pleased dump your ROM. Maybe I can flash that onto my chip and use the kext for that card? 

Can you upload your kext for the 9485 plz :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EWaffle
      Hey guys, I have a ridiculously convoluted issue. Take a seat.

I am trying to use Logic Pro X on a 2012 Mac Mini I have, but I currently have Snow Leopard OS X 10.6.8, and will need to update to Sierra 10.12. However, I realize I need to update to a newer OS such as El Capitan in order to be able to update to Sierra. Except I cannot sign into the App Store. I am greeted with an error message along the lines of "this computer or device cannot be verified." So I did some digging and it seems to be because my Ethernet port and Wifi don't work. I use a USB Wifi adapter to get around this but now it seems like I finally have to fix it for good so I can get into the App Store to get these updates I need.

In System Preferences > Network, I do not see Ethernet or Wifi listed. Only my USB Wifi Adapter and Firewire. In System Profiler > Hardware > Ethernet Cards, it says, "This computer does not appear to have any PCI Ethernet cards installed."

I'm pulling my hair out over here to get Logic Pro X on this computer, that's all that I really want, and that's all I want this computer to do. If you can help, God bless your soul.
    • By NyssSun
      Hello everyone, as you can see in the title, I'm having problems with the graphics driver card (I think).
      Because when I log in for example, the screen start showing to me like some blank lines and then they go away.
      I think it could be some problem related to drivers, but when I go to (Apple Icon), About this Mac it told me the right graphics card, Gigabyte 210 1024MB.
      What could I do to solve this problem ?, when I browse in the internet it happens those glitches in my screen.
      If you want the specifications of my computer are these:
      HP Compaq 8000 elite sff
      Intel Core Duo E7500
      Gigabyte GeForce 210
      4GB RAM 1333MHz
      Thank you for all your help, regards.

• By bobso
      hi I have this build:

- AMD Athlon X4 631
      - ASRock A75M-HVS (link)
      - AMD HD 6670
      - 8GB DDR3