Need Solution of PowerManagment(timeout)

Mandeep148

12 posts in this topic

hiii,
installed 10.8.5 usb clover uefi mod installed perfectly..
lan(installed by a mu....software, graphics(aticontroller6000) , usb, audio(voodo 2.73), these are working..
Now problem is Power managment, pc cant sleep(its reboot after 2 3 wake up in sleep)
2nd problem is i m noob :P
so, it will very very Big thanks to persons who can help me...

GPU: Ati 6870 1gb.

post-1059465-0-59762900-1379785370_thumb.jpg

post-1059465-0-76560000-1379785408_thumb.png

You have to delete NullCPUPowermanagement.kext from System/Library/Extensions and rebuild kernelCache with KextWizard.

Removing NullCPU you could get a Kernel Panic if something goes wrong.

first off all really big thanks for giving ur time to noob...

ok, deleted, and rebiulding cach..

so after that what i need to do??

should i deleted sleep enabler, fake smc or what

You don't need sleep enabler, delete it.

Delete AppleSMC.kext and install this http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/291822-1085-out/?p=1945313  with kext wizard.

Then rebuild the kernelcache again and reboot.

Show me what you get

sir, i deleted nullcpu and rebuild, after restart, kernel panic :( cpu was like sparking, anti surge helps me lol

sir, how to fix now??

I told you could get a kernel panic. You need now an usb bootable pendrive provided with nullcpupowermanagement.

If don't find a way to boot you can flash the bios with this http://biosrepo.wordpress.com/asus/h61/  after this you'll able to boot 100%

yaa, i installed mac from usb, i need to add nullcp on that usb install, liberaryextensions/?

Don't reinstall nullcpu but patch AppleCPUpowermanagement

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/258611-speedstepper-now-supports-mountain-lion-1083/page-19  #375 (rebuild kernelcache too)

if you get KP again reinstall null cpu.

Sir, how can i patch the applecpupowermanagment..??

i mean i have usb mac installer setup, windows(from which i talking to u) and a KP related installed mac(removed null then kep appears)

so, what to do??

Ok, use your us mac intaller setup to boot and then use the script to patch acpm. If you have problems with the patching kext reinstall nullcpu

sir,i m sorry ir, i know i disturb u so much, actully m noob and u r smart. so, oviously i will ask questions :( sorry if i irritate u

so, i m installing fresh mac.... so after these steps i'll do, install lan graphics,audio kexts,

after that what i need to do??

Edit.  installed fresh mac 10.8.5, lan working,graphics,audio(voodoo 2.7.3),usb,  installed ur given link applepwer...,smc.. so what nxt??