xpamamadeus

Ozmosis

6,141 posts in this topic

On 2/18/2019 at 1:24 PM, ammoune78 said:

Insert this OzmosisDefaults as is in the Bios, and don't change something into it, with the patched DSDT i've made. Try and report back, but don't change any setting on the OzmosisDefaults. Because you have to use iMac 15,1, as you own AMD card. You can insert either raw as is from Insert Body, or, insert .plist as from insert body but use the selector to change insert raw to other then choose your plist file, UEFITool will convert the plist to raw itself. 

0zmosisDefaults.plist

0zmosisDefaults.raw

@Ammoune78 i did as you instructed. i added the 0zmosisDefaults and the dstd file and the DP ports now work THANK YOU very much of all the  help you have given me

Very best regards

Baldy

Edited by BALDY_MAN

Advertisement
5 minutes ago, BALDY_MAN said:

@Ammoune78 i did as you instructed. i added the 0zmosisDefaults and the dstd file and the DP ports now work THANK YOU very much of all the  help you have given me

Very best regards

Baldy

Now you only have to generate new iMac 15,1 serial and use shake button, using CloverConfigurator, save the plist file, and insert it into the bios.

@Ammoune78 i changed the serial number in 0zmosis configurator. then converted to a ffs file and added to bios with UEFI Tool. thanks again for ALL your time and help 

20 hours ago, cecekpawon said:

@witjojo

The log would be on "nvram 99665243-5AED-4D57-92AF-8C785FBC7558:KernextPatcherLog".

#!/bin/bash

guid="99665243-5AED-4D57-92AF-8C785FBC7558"
label="KernextPatcherLog"

cdir=$(cd "$(dirname "${BASH_SOURCE[0]}")" && pwd)

VAR=$(nvram ${guid}:${label})

echo $VAR | php -R 'echo urldecode($argn);' > "${cdir}/${label}.txt"

Please give another try with attached file below.

I cant test it since I only have one and only 10.13.6 installed right now.

99665243-5AED-4D57-92AF-8C785FBC7558.ffs.zip

@cecekpawon

I replaced the KernextPatcher with your File 99665243-5AED-4D57-92AF-8C785FBC7558.ffs.zip in my ROM.

And here is the log file from "nvram 99665243-5AED-4D57-92AF-8C785FBC7558:KernextPatcherLog":

nvram_Yosemite.log

For comparison, I attached the log file when I boot Sierra:

nvram_Sierra.log

Also attached to my KernextPatcher.plist:

KernextPatcher.plist

Can you help again?

Edited by witjojo

There is a new KxldUnmap patch for 10.14.4+ https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/code/HEAD/tree/rEFIt_UEFI/Platform/kext_inject.c#l687

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>KernelToPatch</key>
	<array>
		<dict>
			<key>Comment</key>
			<string>KbeMLMav-EXT</string>
			<key>Disabled</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Find</key>
			<data>xugwAAAA6whIid8=</data>
			<key>MatchOS</key>
			<string>10.8,10.9</string>
			<key>Replace</key>
			<data>xugwAAAAkJBIid8=</data>
		</dict>
		<dict>
			<key>Comment</key>
			<string>KbeYosECSieHS-EXT</string>
			<key>Disabled</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Find</key>
			<data>6CUAAADrBeg=</data>
			<key>MatchOS</key>
			<string>10.10-10.13</string>
			<key>Replace</key>
			<data>6CUAAACQkOg=</data>
		</dict>
		<dict>
			<key>Comment</key>
			<string>KbeMoja-EXT</string>
			<key>Disabled</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Find</key>
			<data>6K8AAADrBeg=</data>
			<key>MatchOS</key>
			<string>10.14</string>
			<key>Replace</key>
			<data>6K8AAACQkOg=</data>
		</dict>
		<dict>
			<key>Comment</key>
			<string>KbeEC-SIP</string>
			<key>Disabled</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Find</key>
			<data>w0iF23RwSIsDSInf/1AoSA==</data>
			<key>MatchOS</key>
			<string>10.11</string>
			<key>Replace</key>
			<data>w0iF2+sSSIsDSInf/1AoSA==</data>
		</dict>
		<dict>
			<key>Comment</key>
			<string>KbeSie-SIP</string>
			<key>Disabled</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Find</key>
			<data>w0iF23RxSIsDSInf/1AoSA==</data>
			<key>MatchOS</key>
			<string>10.12</string>
			<key>Replace</key>
		</dict>
		<dict>
			<key>Comment</key>
			<string>KbeHSMoja3-SIP</string>
			<key>Disabled</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Find</key>
			<data>w0iF23RpSIsDSInf/1AoSA==</data>
			<key>MatchOS</key>
			<string>10.13.0-10.14.3</string>
			<key>Replace</key>
		</dict>
		<dict>
			<key>Comment</key>
			<string>KbeMoja4-SIP</string>
			<key>Disabled</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Find</key>
			<data>SIXAdGxIicNIiwBIid//UChI</data>
			<key>MatchOS</key>
			<string>10.14.4-10.14.9</string>
			<key>Replace</key>
			<data>SIXA6xVIicNIiwBIid//UChI</data>
		</dict>
		<dict>
			<key>Comment</key>
			<string>KpeMoja3-KxldUnmap</string>
			<key>Disabled</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Find</key>
			<data>AA+FsgEAAEg=</data>
			<key>MatchOS</key>
			<string>10.14.0-10.14.3</string>
			<key>Replace</key>
			<data>AJDpsgEAAEg=</data>
		</dict>
		<dict>
			<key>Comment</key>
			<string>KbeMoja4-KxldUnmap</string>
			<key>Disabled</key>
			<false/>
			<key>Find</key>
			<data>AA+FsQEAAEg=</data>
			<key>MatchOS</key>
			<string>10.14.4-10.14.9</string>
			<key>Replace</key>
			<data>AJDpsQEAAEg=</data>
		</dict>
	</array>
	<key>Preferences</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Debug</key>
		<false/>
		<key>Off</key>
		<false/>
		<key>SaveLogToDeviceTree</key>
		<false/>
		<key>SaveLogToFile</key>
		<false/>
		<key>SaveLogToNvram</key>
		<false/>
	</dict>
	<key>WholePrelinked</key>
	<false/>
</dict>
</plist>

@cecekpawon

While creating a new oz firmware I realized that someone removed the DXE dependency section from the Ozmosis.ffs

Was this intended to make KernextPatcher and Co. work together with Ozmosis?

btw.

To avoid the need of DevProp and EfiDevicePathPropertyDatabase, I stored the device properties to my dsdt/ssdt.

Now all the required stuff fits into my 64MB flash rom without removing anything :)

Edited by uglyJoe

Hello guys, it's been a long time, afaik now that 10.14.4 requires new kext injection method, DO I need to insert any new updates to my rom or it work just fine with the latest updates that came when Mojave was released ?

Edited by Tusskan

On 2/16/2019 at 2:28 AM, uglyJoe said:

No EFI, no ROM but all files you need and a short guide how to add them to your firmware.

Ozmosis 167X-HD46.zip

@uglyJoe

I have created a new GA-Z97-D3H ROM with your files. Sierra and High Sierra also runs with my GTX 650 TI graphics card but the internal HD 4600 does not work.

I only replaced the 'Raw section" of OzmosisDefaults with my OzmosisDefaults.plist.

<key>DisableIntelInjection</key>
        <false/>
        <key>DisableNvidiaInjection</key>
        <true/>

<key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
        <integer>220332035</integer>

Otherwise I did not make any changes.

I do not have to change the DarBoot.plist and KernextPatcher.plist right? They are up to date.
But I think I may have to change the DevProp.plist with my values to run the HD4600.

I don't know what I have to change in DevProp.plist to patch the HD 4600.  Where can I get the values from?

Or I have fundamentally done something wrong.

Or do other things have to be changed, such as DSDT?

Maybe you could help me and build me a ROM for testing. Here is my original ROM.

Z97D3H.F9

Edited by witjojo

@witjojo

Ozmosis-HD46 does not inject any device properties. You can do this with DevProp or via DSDT/SSDT.

I add DevProp to your firmware, check if the path is correct for your system

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>DeviceProperties</key>
	<dict>
		<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>
		<dict>
			<key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
			<data>AwAiDQ==</data>
			<key>device-id</key>
			<data>EgQAAA==</data>
		</dict>
	</dict>
	<key>Preferences</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Debug</key>
		<false/>
		<key>Off</key>
		<false/>
		<key>SaveLogToFile</key>
		<false/>
		<key>SaveLogToDeviceTree</key>
		<false/>
		<key>SaveLogToNvram</key>
		<false/>
	</dict>
</dict>
</plist>

For further testing, you can put your own to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/DevProp.plist

Defaults.plist is for iMac14.1, best way change this is 'extract -> edit -> replace'  or put your own to ESP.

Z97D3H_OZ-HD46.F9

Check PCI path for your igpu with gfxutil 

iMac:~ me$ ./gfxutil -f IGPU
DevicePath = PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)

Did you activate your igpu from your firmware setup ?

Edit:

First you you need a working setup with your IGPU and High Sierra

So perform the obligatory steps

- Enable IGPU

- Set 32MB and MAX

- maybe remove your Nvidia temporary 

Did you made your firmware by your self?

If not, you have to check DSDT/SSDT for applied patches that are non-cooperative.

Edited by uglyJoe

15 minutes ago, uglyJoe said:

Did you activate your igpu from your firmware setup ?

From witjojos log, no. The class for gpu should be: 0300XX / 0380XX. Only his nvidia were detected.

Place "pci.ids" on "\EFI\pci.ids" to get more devices description in log.

21 hours ago, uglyJoe said:

While creating a new oz firmware I realized that someone removed the DXE dependency section from the Ozmosis.ffs

Was this intended to make KernextPatcher and Co. work together with Ozmosis?

Try to manually rebuild Ozmosis ffs by adding missing depex, take from this script as example.

@cecekpawon

it's missing in all XMAX I found so far.

I extract the dependency form XMAS and put it in HD46 already, but I didn't tested it yet.

Was waiting for your answer, to go ;)

Edit: Done, all fine.

Ozmosis HD46 with DXE dependency section:

Ozmosis-HD46+DXE.zip

Edited by uglyJoe

On 1/8/2019 at 5:35 PM, cecekpawon said:

I guess you will need AudioDxe.ffs and BootChimeDxe.ffs, which not provided by developer yet.

Go extract file in attachment to test (warning: i have not test my self, please use at your own risk).

As I mentioned above, BootChimeDxe will have super size to embed, since they have default sound inside binary.

And Im too lazy to reapply my previously diffs.

[!] Also experienced boot hang with my Aptiofix with latest commit, could be caused by overridden ExitBS in BootChimeDxe, not sure here.

* I have made a new driver to work with AudioDxe here which similar to BootChimeDxe, I think ;)))

FIRMWARE.Fv.zip

Hello,

Can give it to I?  Driver BeepBeep.ffs

Thank you

17 hours ago, uglyJoe said:

@Tusskan

If this is your current setup "Ozmosis Bootloader v167X-MASS | High Sierra 10.13.1you must update your Ozmosis to the XMAX version and add the KernextPatcher with a recent configuration. If you have Intel HD4600 active, you may have to dig a little deeper and read from here ...

I have updated my rom when Mojave entered drop the current sig cause I haven't updated it since too long, but how about the new 10.14.4 Do I need to add anything or it is just fine right now I'm on Mojave 10.14.3 with supplemental update running fine without any problem. I don't want to risk updating to beta. 

10 minutes ago, Tusskan said:

I have updated my rom when Mojave entered drop the current sig cause I haven't updated it since too long, but how about the new 10.14.4 Do I need to add anything or it is just fine right now I'm on Mojave 10.14.3 with supplemental update running fine without any problem. I don't want to risk updating to beta. 

There are new kernel patches for 10.14.4 ... but I am also on 10.14.3

1 hour ago, uglyJoe said:

Please stop screaming and start reading here

Please help

I don't understand English. I rely on translation.

I want this one  (BeepBeep.ffs)

multirows.png.b97e3997582d04f9e0f6b3f907d25a43.png

Thank you