xpamamadeus

Ozmosis

6,140 posts in this topic

On 10/1/2018 at 12:00 AM, WinstonAce said:

but it's too fast to see what's going on

For me that sounds like at least something is going on... When you boot Mojave with both GPUs without the Aptio Fix, you will get no Verbose Output at all. If there's some Verbose output after performing the previously presented method, it means that we are one step closer to the solution.

Have you tried AptioMemoryFix and OsxAptioFixDrv, too?

Advertisement
6 hours ago, medallo said:

ammoune78 

It is very large, it does not fit and a little expensive.

Excuse me, i was meaning the GT710 instead!

5 hours ago, TypeThree said:

For me that sounds like at least something is going on... When you boot Mojave with both GPUs without the Aptio Fix, you will get no Verbose Output at all. If there's some Verbose output after performing the previously presented method, it means that we are one step closer to the solution.

Have you tried AptioMemoryFix and OsxAptioFixDrv, too?

Why with clover no problem, while with Ozmosis the problem appear! Then it appear for other chipsets too, can you see the post that i've linked for Mojave topic?  

16 hours ago, WinstonAce said:

GT710 puede ser Kepler o Fermi, asegúrese de que está basado Kepler.

Enviado desde mi SM-G960F utilizando Tapatalk

hi.

in the specifications of NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 does not show if it is Kepler or Fermi. Where do I find them? only shows Cuda.

3 hours ago, medallo said:

hi.

in the specifications of NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 does not show if it is Kepler or Fermi. Where do I find them? only shows Cuda.

Only 750 is not Kepler ,all other cards are Kepler in 7xx series。

13 hours ago, ammoune78 said:

Why with clover no problem, while with Ozmosis the problem appear!

Because Clover injects a different AptioFix – at least that's what I think is the issue.

In my case I also get the reproducable result that the issue is fixed when I inject OsxAptioFix2Drv. But unless others report about the same result (maybe with different AptioFixes) I can't tell if this is really the solution.

Edited by TypeThree

9 hours ago, WinstonAce said:

For me only FixAptioPkg works and only from bios.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, TypeThree said:

And now you can boot with both iGPU and dedicated GPU?

Not for me, i injected AptioMemoryFix.efi (ffs) in bios, but it's not give effect, stoped on Apple logo

That is actually a big difference because the boot process starts at least...

Is the panic nvram related?

Have you tried different AptioFix releases?

Guys I think after three failures, I would like someone to help me out here!

1. Manufacturer: Gigabyte 
2. Model: GA-B75M-HD3 (rev. 1.0) 
3. Chipset: B75 
4. Bios Version: F5 
5. Bios link: http://download.gigabyte.eu /FileList/BIOS/mb_bios_ga-b75m-hd3_f5.exe 
6. OS version As: High Sierra / Mojave 
Awesome site thanks for the help
I tried one from another site,
and all three of mine just hang after I put in the instal usb

sonicman66
  •  

On 10/4/2018 at 7:49 PM, TypeThree said:

So injecting AptioMemoryFix and using -norelocate as a bootarg changed nothing for you?

I inserted AptiomMemoryFix、OsxAptioFixDrv、OsxAptioFix2Drv、OsxAptioFix3Drv.ffs separately in bios,and add -norelocate to boot-args in ozmosisdefaults,but it doesn't make any sense,still stack on apple logo,no progress bar...

Or you can upload OsxAptioFix2Drv.ffs which you use,I'll check it.THX!

This is the driver I used: OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi

I did not insert it as ffs into my BIOS and I did not add -norelocate to my defaults.plist boot-args.

I'm just testing, so I enter a UEFI Shell and navigate to the place where OsxAptioFix2Drv is located (in my case EFI --> fs0: cd EFI). Afterwards I manually load OsxAptioFix2Drv through Shell ("load OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi").

If the AptioFix-Load is confirmed, I navigate to my Mojave boot.efi (in my case fs3: cd 375...\System\Library\CoreServices) and start Mojave with the needed options (boot.efi -norelocate -v).

I would recommend to test it this way for everybody. Otherwise you may risk the functionality of your System.

In every single case this works for me and I can start Mojave with both iGPU and GPU with fully functional Quicksync and HWEncoding. Different Systems need different AptioFixDrivers, though.

Edited by TypeThree

On Sun Oct 07 2018 at 10:04 PM, TypeThree said:

This is the driver I used: OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi

I did not insert it as ffs into my BIOS and I did not add -norelocate to my defaults.plist boot-args.

I'm just testing, so I enter a UEFI Shell and navigate to the place where OsxAptioFix2Drv is located (in my case EFI --> fs0: cd EFI). Afterwards I manually load OsxAptioFix2Drv through Shell ("load OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi").

If the AptioFix-Load is confirmed, I navigate to my Mojave boot.efi (in my case fs3: cd 375...\System\Library\CoreServices) and start Mojave with the needed options (boot.efi -norelocate -v).

I would recommend to test it this way for everybody. Otherwise you may risk the functionality of your System.

In every single case this works for me and I can start Mojave with both iGPU and GPU with fully functional Quicksync and HWEncoding. Different Systems need different AptioFixDrivers, though.

I tested in shell,but I faild on first step,after load atiofix,I got a blackscreen with backlight...osxaptiofix2drv and aptiomemoryfix got a same result...

13 hours ago, TypeThree said:

Interesting...

Also BlackScreen when you use bcfg driver add... and do a reboot aftwards?

Nop,I can boot macos through shell,just can not load aptiofix efi.i tried several times,after I type "load aptiofix.efi",some codes flashed,then blackscreen with a Underline flashes in the upper left corner,as I said before,osxaptiofixdrv.osxaptiofix2drv and aptiomemoryfix got a same result...。。。

And also I want to know  what's the deference between loading efi in shell and inserting ffs into bios?

Hi guys.
I have no sound in the p8z77m - audio ALC887: in Mojave
1. / Volumes / EFI / Efi / Oz / Darwin / Extensions / Common / AppleALC-OZM.kext, Lilu.kext
2. / Volumes /EFI/Efi/Oz/Acpi/Load/DSDT.aml. SSDT.alm
  in DSDT.aml:
  layout-id: 0x02, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00
I appreciate any help.:(

With the latest release of AppleALC, you only need to inject device id in boot-args from OzmosisDefaults: alcid=2, and no more DSDT injection ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now