xpamamadeus

Ozmosis

6,140 posts in this topic

Advertisement

This thread was made by a hacker. Its 'ilegally' taken from QUO bios get shared for everyone. Im bit late to join the party, whereas fun part is on earliest pages on this thread. I believe Ozmosis designed as professional product, but it seem halted for a while before it reaches their main goal.

I get slap this time, sorry DF, Im just too dumb.

About APFS, ATM, why dont we just learn like unsupported mac did? Even real mac, they manually load all required drivers from disk. While most people here refuse to do the same ways.

Here the related contents from dosdude1s script

hey bro,there is no "APFS Boot Selector.prefPane" and "BOOTX64.efi" in the zip file.

how can i use it??????

just found startup.nsh

hey god,i search it ,no result. :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

just found startup.nsh

is this ?

echo -off
set StartupDelay 1
set -v efishellmode 1.1.2
set apfsBootUUIDdir ".apfsbootuuid"
set macOSBootFile "System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi"
set targetUUID "A43465F6-5134-3A38-A3D1-9171AAFB3C02"
for %i run (0 9)
if exist fs%i:\EFI\apfs.efi then
load fs%i:\EFI\apfs.efi
connect -r
map -u
endif
endfor
for %m run (0 9)
if exist "fs%m:\%apfsBootUUIDdir%\%targetUUID%" then
echo "Starting macOS..."
fs%m:\%macOSBootFile%
exit
endif
endfor
for %l in A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
if exist "fs%l:\%apfsBootUUIDdir%\%targetUUID%" then
echo "Starting macOS..."
fs%l:\%macOSBootFile%
exit
else
if %l == Z then
echo "Boot file not found, exiting..."
endif
endif
endfor

This is a complete file:

apfs.zip

Please tolerate my pending performance :P  :P  :P  :P  :P 

You can flash the ffs, but plist must be in one of your EFI folder. Patcher will start to looking its config from self dir / 1st founded ESP (like previously release). PatcherLog.txt will automatically created. I suggest to play safe first by bcfg the driver instead of flashing it. Please reload your current KernextPatcher (if any, due the MemLog problem mentioned above) to work with this AcpiPatcher. >>>

So It isn't most suitable for me. Clover patches DSDT.aml in firmware, bat config.plist is located in EFI folder. And I need that config.plist also be in the firmware. But thanks anyway!

Any ideas? Who could help my with that

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

You can flash the ffs, but plist must be in one of your EFI folder. Patcher will start to looking its config from self dir / 1st founded ESP (like previously release). PatcherLog.txt will automatically created. I suggest to play safe first by bcfg the driver instead of flashing it. Please reload your current KernextPatcher (if any, due the MemLog problem mentioned above) to work with this AcpiPatcher. >>>

Hi

flashed the new patchers and now the logs are fine

thanks again, really appreciate your work.

same. DSDT has bad header

For which MoBo are you trying to?

Dsdt2Bios is not needed for the X99 Board, you can extract DSDT directly for the first Freeform Modules at the bottom of the freeform list inside ROM as: extract Body .aml

Keep in mind that Ozmosis will not work for your X99 board exept by chance

For which MoBo are you trying to?

Dsdt2Bios is not needed for the X99 Board, you can extract DSDT directly for the first Freeform Modules at the bottom of the freeform list inside ROM as: extract Body .aml

Keep in mind that Ozmosis will not work for your X99 board exept by chance

exactly, its x99. and I am unable to find that freeform list... exept by chance sounds not impossible

exactly, its x99. and I am unable to find that freeform list... exept by chance sounds not impossible

AmiBoardInfo search with UEFITool.

post-608882-0-01536400-1508101590_thumb.png

later extrach PE32 body like a bin. Use drag and drop bin file on DSDT2bios and u have DSDT-Original.aml

No not, since x99, x100 series Board, they are only in FreeForm modules. Here's how:

post-334538-0-86198000-1508102903_thumb.png

Select that raw as in the png above, and choose Extract Body then all files and name it xxxx.aml

Or here's the extracted one from the 3.20 ROM: DSDT.aml.zip, you can try Ozmosis at your own risk, the ROM is not protected, just add the Ozmosis stuffs.

No not, since x99, x100 series Board, they are only in FreeForm modules. Here's how:

attachicon.gifDSDT.png

Select that raw as in the png above, and choose Extract Body then all files and name it xxxx.aml

Or here's the extracted one from the 3.20 ROM: attachicon.gifDSDT.aml.zip, you can try Ozmosis at your own risk, the ROM is not protected, just add the Ozmosis stuffs.

Ok, thanks. I will take some time for this to try)

In kext (and also acpi patcher) are now trying to read known options (stored in apple boot-args if any) such as "-KernextPatcherOff" / "-AcpiPatcherOff" before looking for user config plist as a first attempt to speed up process. Inspired by vit9696's project. Thanks..

Thank you for your awesome work cecekpawon! Haven't been able to test your ACPIPatcher yet but I'm definitely going to!

Where can we find all possible boot-args for AcpiPatcher? KernextPatcher boot-args can be found on your GitHub (-KernextPatcherDbg, -KernextPatcherLog and -KernextPatcherOff), are the boot-args available for the AcpiPatcher equal with just a change from "Kernext" to "Acpi"? Is there, or is there going to be a Github Page for the new Patcher?

Btw, I love the options in AcpiPatcher.plist like FixHeader, DropTables or GenerateCPUStates!

Yes, just change "Kernext" to "Acpi" LOL. Sure I will share on Github soon :)

#define ACPIPATCHER_PLIST                        L"\\EFI\\AcpiPatcher.plist"
#define DEBUG_LOG                                L"\\EFI\\AcpiPatcherLog.txt"

#define ARG_DEBUG                                "-AcpiPatcherDbg"
#define ARG_DEBUG_LOG                            "-AcpiPatcherLog"
#define ARG_OFF                                  "-AcpiPatcherOff"

Hi people! Need some help from a profis like you.

I built an Ozmosis from the last Version in this Topic, specs like MacPro6,1 Motherboard Ga-x79-up4 processor intel i7 4820 and the system is Mac OS 10.12.6. (other SSD with Windows 10)

Everything is working best except 3 things:

1. I can't boot into Windows or Mac (separate 2 SSD Drives) without F12. With it everything works perfect, but if I only switch my PC on and add a Windows or Mac as a primary drive in bios, after Bios loading a have a black screen with 2 violet rectangles and nothing happens.

What I did:

- Trying to reboot with ESC - nothing changed

- Trying to reboot with Home to see Oz GUI - Black Screen

- Trying to edit Defaults.plist I removed UserInterface and TimeOut parameters - nothing changed

- Trying to edit nvram parameters with 

sudo nvram 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101:UserInterface=%00 
sudo nvram 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101:TimeOut=0
but nothing changed.
So I have 2 perfect working Systems, but can't normally boot, must do F12 every time and this sucks. Can you help me?

2. The second problem is the Shut down. Maybe this is the following of the first problem I don't know, but if I shut down a pc completely it only reboots. In Windows or in Mac it does the same, reboot and go on. I can only power off a pc with long pressing power key on this 2 rectangles screen, if I do it in system, it will be restarted again.
- I checked all bios parameters Wake on Lan is Disabled and so on, but it doesn't help.
Can you help here? The Yosemithe installation worked fine without this 2 problems on the same pc and configuration.

3. In Mac OS I have Nvidia GTX 770 card with official drivers successfully installed. The only problem is if I connect a tv to the Hdmi and a Monitor to DVI, everything works well untill I switch off the TV. With connected switched off TV the DVI monitor begins to blink without any periodic. It can be normal for 5 minutes then blink, or it can blink 10 times in a minute. If I switch on the TV (no matters if the channel represents the Mac output or not, only power on matters) everything is fine. If I plug off the cable from HDMI everything is fine too. But together I must have the TV always on and it make me seek. The same problem was under Yosemithe too.
Can you help here too?

Thank you all, you are great!

Ozmosis Infos:
In my bios (Version F8g) I deleted FilSystem and added:
- Ozmosis
- OzmosisHorizontalTheme
- Extf
- HermitShellX64
- FakeSMC
- Ozmosis Defaults
- VoodooTSCSync
- NullCPUPowerManagement
- PartitionDXE
- HfsPlus
- EnhancedFat
- USBFix

The DefaultsPlist looks like:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Defaults:1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101</key>
<dict>
<key>AAPL,ig-platform-id</key>
<integer>3735928495</integer>
<key>AAPL,snb_platform_id</key>
<key>AcpiLoaderMode</key>
<integer>69</integer>
<key>AtiFramebuffer</key>
<false/>
<key>BootEntryTemplate</key>
<string>$label $guid</string>
<key>DarwinDiskTemplate</key>
<string>$label $platform.$major.$minor $build</string>
<key>DarwinRecoveryDiskTemplate</key>
<string>$label $platform.$major.$minor $build</string>
<key>DisableAtiInjection</key>
<true/>
<key>DisableBootEntriesFilter</key>
<true/>
<key>DisableIntelInjection</key>
<true/>
<key>DisableNvidiaInjection</key>
<true/>
<key>SkipSmbusSpdScan</key>
<true/>
</dict>
<key>Defaults:4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102</key>
<dict>
<key>BaseBoardAssetTag</key>
<string>Base Board Asset Tag#</string>
<key>BaseBoardSerial</key>
<string>F5K4252014MFNN11M</string>
<key>BiosDate</key>
<string>08/08/17</string>
<key>BiosVersion</key>
<string>MP61.88Z.0120.B00.1708080652</string>
<key>BoardVersion</key>
<string>Proto1</string>
<key>ChassisAssetTag</key>
<string>MacPro-Aluminum</string>
<key>EnclosureType</key>
<integer>13</integer>
<key>FirmwareFeatures</key>
<integer>0xe80fe136</integer>
<key>FirmwareFeaturesMask</key>
<integer>0xff1fff3f</integer>
<key>FirmwareRevision</key>
<integer>0x0001000A</integer>
<key>FirmwareVendor</key>
<string>Apple</string>
<key>HardwareAddress</key>
<string>74:d4:35:15:b0:ee</string>
<key>HardwareSignature</key>
<string>89236111-2331-5432-B04C-74D43515B0EE</string>
<key>Manufacturer</key>
<string>Apple Inc.</string>
<key>ProcessorSerial</key>
<string>CK0020DZE1D</string>
<key>ProductFamily</key>
<string>MacPro</string>
<key>ProductId</key>
<string>Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6</string>
<key>ProductName</key>
<string>MacPro6,1</string>
<key>SystemSKU</key>
<string>System SKU#</string>
<key>SystemSerial</key>
<string>My serial</string>
<key>SystemVersion</key>
<string>1.0</string>
</dict>
<key>Defaults:7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82</key>
<dict>
<key>boot-args</key>
<string>nvda_drv=1 npci=0x2000</string>
<key>csr-active-config</key>
<data>
dwAAAA==
</data>
</dict>
<key>Timestamp</key>
<integer>5</integer>
<key>Version</key>
<string>1.0.1</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Why you use this in Defaults.plist and no need NullCPUPowerManagement

Why you use this in Defaults.plist and no need NullCPUPowerManagement

It was in Defaults.plist as an example there. Is it wrong? What must I put in for MacPro6,1?

And what are these parameters for? What are they doing?

Without NullCPU it don't work, kernelpanic unknown CPU.

NullCPU is not a problem, what can I do to fix other?

without NullCpu and without AAPL.

btw which your GPU? maybe problem in GPU.

yes and use sudo nvram 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101:SkipSmbusSpdScan=%01