InsanelyMac Forum
xpamamadeus

Ozmosis

Advertisement

You've lost me Fritz :). I have too download the z77 bios rom and use a bios modding tool to find and extract that section ? and after, what i do ? 

Thanks

In the end i've managed to have a working boot manager by installing refind and  replace the  bootmgrfw.efi with refind_x64.efi(renaming of course to bootmgrfw.efi). in this situation windows doesn't know that the boot was changed.

All the others ways didn't work because every time on boot, windows was replacing the bootorder in bios and put bootmgrfw.efi to first place.

Hi all, this Topic is regarding "Ozmosis", insanelymac.com treat OSX86 stuff and rules are clear.

Personal thoughts, are accepted if constructive and regarding the title of the topic, but please keep off chatter from Bar. The only accepted opinions will, from now on, only those concerning computer sciences, worth applying rules (which are clear), but most likely they prevent the will of those who think to say what he likes in a public and regulated Forum like this.

I'm sorry if this was not done until now seriously, but it will. In the mean time some useless posts deleted. If someone does not agree can contact an Administrator or a Supervisor, or push on the "Report" button.

Regards

HermitShell from Ozmosis v167X: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B11SogrqPS-DUHA5ZWd6a1NKLXc

ZIP SHA1: 5862f148b00bcf1dbe8ae4b258c9d5ac79c4efb7
Shell SHA1: 20075b23cb644330b22d4715d7c49ff41b9041a6
Shell   VT: https://virustotal.com/en/file/cc639a7696d39fd1858b18c5fbd041586f59d4d6e55a46e6ea66332fcfcc2cd2/analysis/

Success loaded with AppleALC.ffs and network.ffs from rom, all nice working. My mistake was that I use in OZMtool commands --aggressivity 1 (need "0" - inject files as is) and may be is not necassery command -ck

Thanks @mono 

Also AppleALC has a plugin kext called PinConfigs.kext so when you convert to ffs the kext to ffs command ignore this plugin so you have to separate both kexts and then convert to ffs 

means AppleALC.ffs & PinConfigs.ffs right??

This were I am confused can you help Gen4ig please??

THank you,

hmmm @cecekpawon say work for him with old kext2ffs. I tested before but does not work in ROM and EFI partition always work in S/L/E.

Confirmed, they both (old & new script) work for me :)

12:522 00:000 Injecting IntelMausiEthernet.kext "Driver-2EEB000" 0x2931E bytes
12:523 00:001 Injecting FakeSMC "Driver-2F15000" (0xCCC2D000) 118644 bytes
12:525 00:002 Injecting AppleALC "Driver-2F32000" (0xCCC4A000) 293351 bytes
12:526 00:000 Warning DisableVoodooHda TRUE

HI Gen4ig

Great news..... can you attach AppleALC.ffs so I can also test..my version isn't working 

Thank you

Update: Here AppleALC.ffs only for ALC887 codec, other codecs was deleted, size this ffs 98kb. Without charges the size is 742 kb

Just as an FYI. Tried installing Sierra.

I gave up installing with the vanila methods. I installed on my macbook pro and cloned disk. Had to copy kexts to SLE as they are not being loaded from bios.

No nvidia drivers, as expected. No audio (using AppleALC). No USB audio devices either (weird?).

Was able to login into iCloud, iMessage, etc.

Not sure what else to share.

post-120132-0-47966200-1465863243_thumb.png

ppl of Oz, give a try with latez OS

** pattern borrowed from next door

**** gone

Working fine. Any reason to not use it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By partha.slg123
      Hackintosh High Sierra 10.13.3 USB Installer Boot Into USB DIrectly Enter Exit Option Menu. Clover Boot Menu Not Showing. Plz Help .................

My System Specification :

CPU : Core i5 6400
      MB : Asus H110M-CS
      RAM : 8GB DDR 4
      HDD : WD 1TB For Windows And WD 500 GB For Hackintosh
      Bootloader : Clover
    • By cvad
      View File Bootdisk Utility
      Make bootable USB Flash Disk for MAC OS X with Latest Clover bootloader revision fast and easy by one click! under OS Windows.
      Special utility from cvad & russian MAC community for new hackintosh users.

BDU_v2.1.2018.023b.zip
      MakeCloverBDUReadyZip.bat.zip
      Enjoy...

For more information and complete instructions please see this topic.

Feel free to "Rate File"
      Submitter cvad Submitted 04/28/2013 Category Bootloaders  
      BDU_v2.1.2015.016b.zip
      BDU_v2.1.2015.018b.zip
      BDU_v2.1.2016.019b.zip
      BDU_v2.1.2016.020b.zip
      BDU_v2.1.2017.021b.zip
      BDU_v2.1.2017.022b.zip
    • By cvad
      Make bootable USB Flash Disk for MAC OS X with Latest Clover bootloader revision fast and easy by one click! under OS Windows.
      Special utility from cvad & russian MAC community for new hackintosh users.

Enjoy...

For more information and complete instructions please see this topic.

Feel free to "Rate File"
    • By MacNB
      Recently transition from ###### to Clover.
      All work great on my raging Dell530 (with Quad-core Xeon E5450).
      I can triple boot Snow-Leopard, Mavericks or Yosemite.
      Really love the way clover does dynamic patching.

Decided to add a second drive that had the original Dell-installed Windows Vista.

Question for the community: Is it even possible to boot legacy Vista on the second drive using Clover ?

I ask because I cannot. I have searched and all topics discuss UEFI boot which is OK for Win7 and up.
      Vista does not support UEFI boot.
      And this good old Dell only has BIOS.

Clover GUI lists two new partitions after the Recovery HD partition.
      The last one is called "Boot Windows from OS" (screenshot0):

When I hit enter, the screen clears to black and Clover windows badge is displayed but does not boot.
      If I hit enter again, I see the Clover GUI again.

It just will not boot Vista.

Disk details are as shown:
      OSX-YS-Pro:~ MacNB$ diskutil list /dev/disk0    #:                       TYPE NAME                    SIZE       IDENTIFIER    0:      GUID_partition_scheme                        *1.0 TB     disk0    1:                        EFI EFI                     209.7 MB   disk0s1    2:                  Apple_HFS OSX-SL                  803.3 GB   disk0s2    3:                  Apple_HFS OSX-MV                  153.3 GB   disk0s3    4:                  Apple_HFS OSX-YS                  42.4 GB    disk0s4    5:                 Apple_Boot Recovery HD             650.0 MB   disk0s5 /dev/disk1    #:                       TYPE NAME                    SIZE       IDENTIFIER    0:     FDisk_partition_scheme                        *750.2 GB   disk1    1:                 DOS_FAT_16 DellUtility             74.0 MB    disk1s1    2:               Windows_NTFS RECOVERY                10.7 GB    disk1s2    3:               Windows_NTFS OS                      739.3 GB   disk1s3 OSX-YS-Pro:~ MacNB$ OSX-YS-Pro:~ MacNB$ sudo fdisk440 /dev/disk1 Password: Disk: /dev/disk1 geometry: 91201/255/63 [1465149168 sectors] Signature: 0xAA55          Starting       Ending  #: id  cyl  hd sec -  cyl  hd sec [     start -       size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------  1: 06    0   1   1 -    8 254  63 [        63 -     144522] DOS > 32MB    2: 07    9  13   5 - 1023 254  63 [    145408 -   20971520] NTFS         *3: 07 1023 254  63 - 1023 254  63 [  21116928 - 1444028416] NTFS          4: 00    0   0   0 -    0   0   0 [         0 -          0] unused       OSX-YS-Pro:~ MacNB$    FDISK shows that the 3rd partition is ACTIVE on the Vista drive (disk1).

Clover is installed on EFI partition on the OS X drive (disk0).

Config.plist attached.
      debug.log attached.

If I boot from a Chameleon USB-stick, I can select the OS partition and it boots, but Clover does not.

Edit: I can boot Vista via the BIOS by hitting F12 and selecting the vista hdd.
      screenshot0.bmp
      MacNB-debug.log.zip
      MacNB-config.plist.zip
      MacNB-530-Generic.zip
    • By Soeren_DK
      Hi there.
      I'm new to this site but not totally new to hack. I've had a hack since 10.4 and the latest version I ran was 10.9, not totally fixed but it worked to what I needed. Now I want to make the machine run as good as it can. I can see there has been a lot of changes/upgrades/new solutions since I installed my hack and I have a hard time to catch up.  
      I've been able to boot and install macOSX and now I need the POST installation.
      I tried to install the clover EFI boot loader with these settings:

and found the DSDT.aml and SSDT-0.aml from HERE
      found the apfs.efi
      and placed it in EFI -> EFI -> CLOVER -> driver64
      and these kext in here:

But when I boot it up this is the first bootscreen I have. No partions, no mouse control, no nothing.

if I exit clover this screen appear.

and now everything works. 

What is wrong?
      Cheers
      Soren