Besides the translator fun has anyone found a way to implement APFS more Apple like?   I browsed some of their ROM Images and found something which identifies itself as APFS Jumpstart Driver which I extracted and attached here. This file is about 12KB in weight and it´s the only reference to APFS I was able to find in Apples FD Images (sure I am a noob at all)...   Further on the shortened debug output of APFS.EFI shows that the driver claims that the Metadata indicates a JumpStart Record but the APFS Driver was not started from this Volume which I think is plausible since we start it directly from the ROM rather than from the Volume it should be nested on. My best guess is that APFS.EFI is not designed to be part of the ROM in fact it seems like it is designed to rest on the effected partitions and being started during the initialisation sequence via the Jumpstart Driver which ist part of Apples Firmware. Do you think it´s possible to find a similar mechanism for our OZ Roms since APFS.EFI is pretty heavy in weight and a lot of former working ROMS will become unusable with APFS and HighSierra if we don't find a better way as simply drop APFS.EFI into rom... CFFB32F4-C2A8-48BB-A0EB-6C3CCA3FE847_apfs.ffs.zip