Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nyggasek
      So. My laptop: Asus k55a I installed Mac OS X on the pendrive and now when I turn on the laptop and clicking esc bios it does not detect it. And now I have a question for you what settings I should set up to make everything good
    • By chanxddd
      Good afternoon. I would like to ask about my iron. 
      Will Mac OS X go to it? amd athlon(tm) ii x2 245 Nvidia GeForce GT 630  
      If so, can you give a link to the iso file?
      Thx ♥
    • By Ssking
      Hello...
      i am ssking....
      Now i am using
      Asus n43jf laptop
      1st generation core i 5 460m
      4gb ddr 3 ram
      500 gb harddisk
      Intel  graphics 1650 mb and Nvidia geforce gt 425m 1gb ddr3
      now i am using yosemite 10.10.5 nicely
      but how to disable intel gpu and use nvidia 425m 1gb gpu?
      Is there any way to use nvidia gpu from my dual graphics laptop?
    • By xW4LK3R
      Hey guys the reason why I'm making this post is because I didn't think I was going to be able to make a new version of Hackintosh in my old computer. It turned out that I actually could and it works flawlessly!  

I will tell you what I've made so if you have similar components you can take my guide so you can install it as well. 

SPECS: 

Mobo: H61M-P31 (G3) 
      Processor: i3 3220
      GPU: GTX 1070 (EVGA SC)
      Memory: 8 GB (2x4 1333 MHz) 
      Storage: 2x SEAGATE 500 GB (Windows 10 installed on the 1 HD, Mac OS X in the 2)
      Display: SAMSUNG 23PL S23C550

Where did I start?

I started by downloading the Mac OS Sierra DMG (Niresh's version) and then transferred to a USB (8 GB) in Windows using Transmac app. It's pretty simple, there are tutorials available on the net how to do it.

After you've transferred the DMG to your FLASH USB you will have to go to your BIOS and change SATA IDE to SATA AHCI mode. Also, you'll have to change the HDDs order for booting. If you want to make a dual boot with your windows system you'll have to let the Mac OS X HDD boot first so you can access your Windows system in Clover bootloader. Pretty simple, see more of the "how to" here (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/303960-success-yosemite-hackintosh-on-msi-h61m-p31w8/) 

Boot from USB

After choosing your USB by pressing F11, there's no need to type anything ("darts=0 -v" is inserted by default on the boot loader) after you wait the loading if everything goes well you'll be able to see the setup Mac OS X screen. 

Installation

No mystery here just do what you've learnt and format the HD who is going to host Mac OS X Sierra (that can simply be found on youtube). After you have done all the HD stuff it's time to move on with the insulation. When you finally reach the part where you need to choose your HDD to install Mac OS on, go to Customize in the left bottom corner.  In Customize you'll have to change the bootloader from "Chameleon" to "Clover", for some reason when I tried to install with chameleon on it didn't proceed with the installation and I got several errors. That's very important to keep going with the installation process. 

Post-installation

If everything gone well you'll now be in the Desktop of your OS. Wait about 10 minutes so the system can configure and make all the changes. After that, the things you'll need to configure are your GPU and the Audio (if your audio for some reason have a static sound or an annoying noise). Also, you'll need to UPDATE your system to the version 10.12.6 so you can install the driver. No mystery here, just go to Appstore and update it and boot your system again (no flag needed). 

GTX 1070 Driver (Nvidia Web Driver)

in order to get your GTX 1070 working (works for all pascals and only) you'll need to install (378.05.05.25f01) version which worked for me. You can find it on this link: (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312525-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-sierra-update-07212017/)

After you install your web driver you'll have to activate it on your bootloader.

Nvidia Web Driver Activation

After restarting your computer once you've installed the driver you'll need to go on Clover Configurator (which can be found by searching in Spotlight). After that, follow these steps: 

1 > You'll get a message that Clover didn't find the config.plist and will ask you to mount an EFI Partition. Click on: Mount EFI Partition
      2 > You'll see the EFI Partition in the bottom, then click on "Mount Partition" after that you'll click on "Open Partition"
      3 > Go to: EFI > CLOVER > CONFIG.PLIST > Open with TextEdit
      4 > Scroll down to the last lines and replace: 

<key>SystemParameters</key>
      <dict> <key>InjectKexts</key> <string>YES</string> <key>InjectSystemID</key> <true/> <key>NvidiaWeb</key> <true/> </dict> </dict> </plist>     5 > Close the TextEdit and save your changes. 

- After that reboot your system, you'll probably get your Pascal GPU working by now. 

Audio FIX / Microphone Fix / Siri Fix

In order to get your microphone working/siri. You'll need to download the file: "VoodooHDA.Kext" and then follow these steps: VoodooHDA.kext.zip
      1 - > Open Kext Wizard > click on "Installation" tab > drag and drop the file you've just downloaded and drop it in the middle of the app screen > click on Install.

After that, reboot your system and you'll probably get everything working by now just as I do  

• By nico3469
      Hey guys

Here is my little guide to install OSX 10.6.8 on the EeePC 1000H.

I'll quote some of the CicciMTS and scenemusic topics, thank you guys.

What is needed ?

A Asus EeePC 1000H
      A 8GB or more USB Pen drive
      An empty hard disk drive
      An other mac or hackintosh
      A USB mouse
      My package of tools, including the latest Apple OS X 10.6.8 Combo update

Restore and Boot from USB

On your mac/hack, go to Disk Utility, find your USB Pen drive, erase it with GUID Partion Table and Mac Extended Format (journaled). Then, restore your iAtkos image on your USB pen drive.

Next, you need to make your USB drive Bootable. Find Chameleon in the tools Folder, open it and install it on your new Snow Leopard USB pen drive.

Installation

Boot into BIOS, if available, set the SATA mode to AHCI. If you can't it should work too so don't worry
      Select your USB Pen Drive and boot on it. Chameleon will appear, select your iAtkos install drive, and type -v to boot in verbose mode. After a moment, the OSX installer should appear. Trackpad will not work so plug in a usb mouse. Select your language and click next. on the top of the screen, find disk utilty, and erase your HDD with GUID Partion Table and Mac Extended Format (journaled) options, and close Disk Utility. Click Next until the installer ask you on which drive you want to install OSX. Do not install it yet, click on Customize. Select the following options :

-BOOT
      ASEREBLN

-BOOT OPTIONS
      32BITS
      GRAPHICS ENABLERS
      ETHERNET BUILTIN
      USB (all)

-PATCHES
      CREAR EXTRA
      FAKESMC
      DISABLER
      RTC
      KERNEL ATOM
      EVOREBOOT
      SLEEPENABLER
      UUID

-DRIVERS SATA-IDE
      SATA/AHCI or INTEL SATA/IDE if you didn't enable AHCI in your bios

-SOUND
      VOODOHDA

-PS2
      VOODOOPS2 or APPLEPS2

-POWERMANAGER
      VOODOPOWER

-LAPTOP HARD
      BATTERY
      CARD READER
      THERMAL ACPI

-VGA
      INTEL
      EFI STRING
      GMA950 (all)

-WIFI
      Ralink RT2860

-WIRED
      ATLANSIC L1E

Click OK and install OSX on your HDD.

First Boot and update to 10.6.8

Remove your USB stick from your computer, Chameleon should appear, boot your new OSX installation with -v boot flag. Once you've created your account you should be on your desketop.
      Run the Combo Update installer but do not reboot!! Force Quit out of the installer (hold down the Option key and click and hold over the Installer icon in the Dock. Select Force Quit) and Run the Legacy Kernel installer and then reboot the machine.
      now you should see that your graphics driver doesn't work anymore. Run Kext Utility and let it repair the permissions and update the cache. when it says "all done" drag and drop all the graphics kext into kext utility, and when it says "all done", reboot your computer. Cross your fingers and reboot your computer. You should now have a fully working EeePC 1000H, with graphics, sound, wifi, USB, bluetooth and Ethernet Working with the lastest Snow Leopard update. You can have the latest security updates on your system with Software Update, it will not damage your installation.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm french. Fell free to ask questions if you need, thank you guys