Mountain Lion Install [System uptime in nanoseconds: ]

rylan1996

10 posts in this topic

Hey I followed http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/280756-guide-the-all-in-one-guide-to-vanilla-os-x-including-chameleon-dsdt-for-beginners/ to the tee and when I selected it to boot, it just sticks on the Apple Logo screen and nothing happened, so I did -v to see verbose diagnostics and it ended with system uptime in nanoseconds. please help, i also tried with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and myhack previously and I practically googled and tried all answers that pertained to me.

The laptop I'm installing on is a HP ENVY 15-3040nr

post-1205717-0-79606000-1377387017_thumb.jpg

i think i had the same issue with stuck at apple logo, then i booted again with GraphicsEnabler=Yes command. You should actually wait at the apple logo, spinning wheel. Then the monitor goes blank and u'll be presented with a white screen with cursor, finally taking u to the desktop. Hope this helps.

Go into your system with the USB installer or the partition that you created. Open terminal in the begining of the installation. And copy the mach kernel from the installer to your hard disk. After that repair permissions. 

cp -R /System/Library/Extensions/FakeSMC.kext /Volumes/"yourpartition"/System/Library/Extensions

cp -R /mach_kernel /Volumes/"yourpartition"

Restart, trying GE=No or Yes.

I hope this help you!

Credits: Cobra03

hello

update in u profile

signature

cpu

ram

graphics

like i have and several users have in the final my post

nobody gonna google for the specs of u HP...

it help the people who try to help u..

now is graphics..

if u have intel hd .. remove from the installer all

appleintelhd*.*

boot

-f -v GraphicsEnabler=No

good hack