Two finger scrolling

aphioner

13 posts in this topic

You need the above only for automatically disabling the trackpad when USB mouse gets connected.

Without that my touchpad weren't working and it always works together with or without a USB mouse.

In additional, my touchpad can only be disabled under Windows(Orange indicator)

These commands is used for keys like F13 and the others. For example, because Mac-keyboards don't have these buttons.
But I told about indicator which has very difficult connection to the touchpad. And during the pressing on indicator I get no scan code while I were using Debug version.

These commands is used for keys like F13 and the others. For example, because Mac-keyboards don't have these buttons.

But I told about indicator which has very difficult connection to the touchpad. And during the pressing on indicator I get no scan code while I were using Debug version.

Do I have to shoot a video showing you how I can disable the touchpad from Fn+F3 and indicator light comes on only because of this custom PS2 map?

Do I have to shoot a video showing you how I can disable the touchpad from Fn+F3 and indicator light comes on only because of this custom PS2 map?

Do you have Acer Aspire 8942G? Indicator is not  usual key. It is connected with bios in powerful way. You maybe have a success on your equipment.

But I have problem with wifi and touchpad indicator which almost impossible to solve on Mac.

Wifi button works but without a light.

Touchpad button works with light but it can be switched on/off only with the help of Windows.

In conclusion, my F3 is clean!

Do you have Acer Aspire 8942G? Indicator is not  usual key. It is connected with bios in powerful way. You maybe have a success on your equipment.

But I have problem with wifi and touchpad indicator which almost impossible to solve on Mac.

Touchpad button works with light but it can be switched on/off only with the help of Windows.

post-974387-0-04290200-1376848833_thumb.jpg

If only you knew that keyboard controller works not only with keys that make up the keyboard layout but with extended keys as well. And your problem with LEDs comes from the same source where your ACPI sensor problem comes from - you can't be bothered to sit merely and decode your EC region, because everything related to keyboard controller (a.k.a. enhanced controller a.k.a EC) is published to EC RAM, which at most times is accessible from ACPI and via RWE.

If only you knew that keyboard controller works not only with keys that make up the keyboard layout but with extended keys as well. And your problem with LEDs comes from the same source where your ACPI sensor problem comes from - you can't be bothered to sit merely and decode your EC region, because everything related to keyboard controller (a.k.a. enhanced controller a.k.a EC) is published to EC RAM, which at most times is accessible from ACPI and via RWE.

Honestly, I spat upon indicators long ago. For me this problem is more important http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287289-blinking-strips-of-ati-card/

But it is also impossible to solve. if only you have any ideas in it I would be glad to hear it.

RWE is very complex program and require much time consumption.