Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yuras

OS X 10.9 - Gigabyte Z87-HD3 problems.

6 posts in this topic

HAH! SORY I HAVE POSTED AS ASUS, IT'S GIGABYTE. 

Hi guys! Thanks for reading my topic. 

First, We have: 

- Gigabyte Z87-HD3

- Intel Core i5 4570 3,2Ghz

- 32GB G.Skrill 2133Mhz ( For hackintosh start, only 8GB) 

- GT210 (is not connected now, we use internal HD4600 for install) 

So, we have tryed to start up 10.9 DP3 with my friend 7ender about 14H, and we have just little bit of progression. 

We use Chimera 2.1.2 (latest update), DSDT and FakeCMS. 

So, problem is, that if we boot hackintosh normal without DSDT, we stuck at bluetooth stage

Normal start with DSDT

Hackintosh can boot with -X. 

This pack include:

- Extra folder what we use in chimera

- Photos from bios ( if we have some wrong settings?)

I hope someone can help us with this problem. 

Best. Regards

Yuras

Advertisement
Hello Yuras,

would be nice of you to continue this discussion in the original thread. I have this same board and succeeded in getting it run perfectly through the information I received there.

In general (I speak of what I learned in practice) go to the bios and disable the onboard graphics and the option for VT-d.

Let us return to the beginning. Create a USB drive with MyHack again. Download the correct version of Chameleon (Chameleon-2.2svn-r2255) and apply it on your installation of MyHack.

You may have to change the Boot.plist and arrow it to NCPI = 0x3000. This will fix some problems clock Haswell.

I can not help you with the graphics, since my GPU is an AMD, but left the GraphicsEnabler = Yes, ATI Config (Uakari), Ports = 4 and ATI Graphics Mode 1920x1080x32.

Proceed with the boot, select your usb drive ... well, I guess you know how to do this.

After installing 10.9 DP1, try to make your GPU work. Do not waste time downloading DP2 .... DP5 if your setup is not ok.

Turn the Kext Wizard and install the kexts you need. Repair permissions S / L / E and follow this direction ...

Hello Yuras,

would be nice of you to continue this discussion in the original thread. I have this same board and succeeded in getting it run perfectly through the information I received there.

In general (I speak of what I learned in practice) go to the bios and disable the onboard graphics and the option for VT-d.

Let us return to the beginning. Create a USB drive with MyHack again. Download the correct version of Chameleon (Chameleon-2.2svn-r2255) and apply it on your installation of MyHack.

You may have to change the Boot.plist and arrow it to NCPI = 0x3000. This will fix some problems clock Haswell.

I can not help you with the graphics, since my GPU is an AMD, but left the GraphicsEnabler = Yes, ATI Config (Uakari), Ports = 4 and ATI Graphics Mode 1920x1080x32.

Proceed with the boot, select your usb drive ... well, I guess you know how to do this.

After installing 10.9 DP1, try to make your GPU work. Do not waste time downloading DP2 .... DP5 if your setup is not ok.
Turn the Kext Wizard and install the kexts you need. Repair permissions S / L / E and follow this direction ...

Thanks dude for answer, can you upload your EFI folder with all inside? I try to modificate. 

You aint the only one who deals with this

All we have figured out from my thread is that trashing the Intel video kexts seems to work best

NOW ALL WORKS!

First, it's not the bluetooth problem, because bluetooth is okay, and all think that must be delete bluetooth kexts etc... 

JUST, turn of 4600HD and turn of in bios, start with videocard and DVI! Not VGA, only DVI or HDMI. 

Why? After Bluetooth is loaded, startup loginwindows, and if we have problems with video, it does'nt start. 

I say big thanks for 7Ender and amazing TimeWalker from Applelife.ru

Good luck friends! Hope i helped you :) 

hii ,

i just orderd haswell build same like ur mobo + i5 4570K 

can you tell me if needed extra kexts for audio or ethernet

what os x u are using ?

and what boot loader ?

and bios version and changes u made

thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dannymozzer_
      Hi,

I've been trying to install Mavericks 10.9, I know it's older now, but It's honestly the version I want to use, the specs of the PC are:
      Asus P8H61-MX USB3
      i3-3220
      8GB DDR3 Memory
      GTX 750 ti
      500GB HDD

I've been following this guide: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/280756-guide-the-all-in-one-guide-to-vanilla-os-x-including-chameleon-dsdt-for-beginners-updated-for-yosemite/
      But, after booting, this is the error screen I get, any guidance on what Kexts, SMBios settings, etc. I need? I can tell I'm probably missing something here.

Thanks,
      Dan
    • By MaLd0n
      Now have a Olarila app, just download app and clover folder for your Chipset! https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=6771   Install MacOS with Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685
          First... If you need DSDT edits... -Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen) -Run it, post files generated in your desktop RunMe.app  Installation   --Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra Check out the link http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/559-flash-drive-maker/   --Create a bootable copy of macOS HighSierra Check out the link http://diskmakerx.com/   --Install Clover in USB stick https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/   --Replace with my Clover folder  CLOVER.zip   --Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system!   Post Installation   --Install Clover in HDD/SSD and replace with my folder CLOVER.zip   --Reboot and activate video!   -Nvidia WebDriver Sierra http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312525-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-sierra-update-07212017/ -Nvidia WebDriver High Sierra http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/324195-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-high-sierra-update-10162017/ -Cuda http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302795-cuda-90214-is-out-update-10162017/   -DSDT My DSDT DSDT.GA H97M-DS3P MaLd0n.zip   -Patches -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -HPET -SATA -DMAC -SLPB -DARWIN -LPC -XHCI -HDEF -RTC -IRQs -SBUS -MIKEY -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -EC -PNLF -HDMI

-FakeSMC
      https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fakesmc-kozlek -Audio https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC -LAN https://github.com/Mieze/IntelMausiEthernet   -Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!   Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!   We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!   ENJOY!  
    • By coreycusick
      I have an old P4 machine and I want to install OS X Tiger on it, is this possible in 2019, I can't find any torrents for jas 10.4.8
    • By Jordan Davis
      I'm a software developer, and have been getting into a lot of photo/video-ography. So I'm looking for advice from the community to help me build bad ass video editing comp so I don't waste my life in front of the screen waiting on rendering times.

So I've watched this video --  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY_h_W5I0Jo&t=497s
      Looks like in terms of video editing using software like PR and AE, the amount of CPU cores seems to be the greatest factor and the amount of GPU cores coming in 2nd?  
      Build: (keep in mind I want to run OSX)
      CPU - So I'm looking at getting the new Intel i9? (because the amount of cores) GPU - some high core Radeon GPU? (because I think all apple stuff works with Radeon) FAN - cooler master, idk is this a reliable brand?  idk what  else open for suggestions  

• By gygabyte666
      UPDATED: 10/19/2018

Recent Changes:
      -general cleanup
      -removed title instances of Files
      -removed title instances of macOS
      -minor updates to "hotpatch" section
      -added thread history section
      -removed NOTICE: section, it is outdated
      -added 10.14 to thread title
      -added 10.14 to thread tags

Previous Changes:
      -added artur_pt to Thanks list for being the first person to try to help me 4 years ago.
      -FINALLY removed the [WIP] in title. I think it's safe now, haha
      -HUGE post cleanup! should be (hopefully) easier to navigate
      -added new section for 10.13 High Sierra
      -added link to Andrw0380's 10.13 files
      -removed old link to Andrw0380's 10.12.1 / 10.12.2 beta files
      -updated link to Andrw0380's updated 10.12.4 files
      -updated thread title, now shows 10.8.5-10.13.x
      -removed images as they weren't loading anymore anyway

DISCLAIMER: I can be in no way held responsible for any damage to your computer as a result of the information or files provided on this page. I can't be held responsible for the faults and errors of those who follow (or choose not to follow) my advise or instructions. You are on your own if you proceed. This was created with the assumption that anyone following it would be using the SAME machine model and hardware setup as mine, a HP ENVY 17t-j000 Quad. Using any other model or hardware configuration may work but is completely unsupported! This was never intended to be used as an installation guide and shouldn't be referenced as one. It is merely a place to list my testing results. Consider this your one and ONLY warning. Continue at your OWN RISK...

WARNING: thread history follows: (cloned from post HERE)

RehabMan has been hard at work and has created a much better, more reliable method for both current and possibly future OS X installs. His new method, named the "hotpatch" method is far superior to our old ones and should rightfully take its place. Following is a direct link to his detailed and extensive guide to assist both current and future users with their adventures in OS X. Should you find success using his method, please remember to say THANKS for his work and to possibly add to his growing repository to hopefully assist future users in their own success stories. If you are looking to try on the very bleeding edge, then this is where you want to be.

RehabMan "hotpatch" guide

README: The following files were created using very basic testing to ensure very basic functionality. I cannot possibly foresee or test for every possible setup scenario, so I don't even try to. There may be unforeseen problems or issues that I was unable to expect or resolve. Please try to keep this in mind should you decide to try them out. Hopefully, someone finds them useful. I cannot and do not speak for Andrw0308's specific support files.

10.14.x (Mojave) ENVY:
      10.14.0_ENVY17_10142018.zip UPDATED: 10/14/2018

10.13.x (High Sierra) ENVY:
      10.13.6_ENVY17_10192018.zip UPDATED: 10/19/2018
      10.13.0 files generously provided by Andrw0380 HERE

10.12.x (Sierra) ENVY:
      10.12.6_ENVY17_10192018.zip UPDATED: 10/19/2018
      10.12.4 files generously provided by Andrw0380 HERE

10.11.x (El Capitan) ENVY:
      10.11.6_ENVY17_10192018.zip UPDATED: 10/19/2018
      10.11.0 files generously provided by Andrw0380 HERE

10.10.x (Yosemite) ENVY:
      10.10.5_ENVY17_10192018.zip UPDATED: 10/19/2018
      10.10.0 files generously provided by Andrw0380 HERE
      10.10_ENVY_10262014.zip UPDATED: 10/26/2014
      Dropbox Mirror

10.9.5 (Mavericks) ENVY:
      Dropbox Update UPDATED: 04/07/2015
      10.9.5_ENVY_10262014.zip UPDATED: 10/26/2014
      Dropbox Mirror

10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) ENVY:
      Dropbox Update UPDATED: 04/07/2015
      10.8.5_ENVY_08282014.zip UPDATED: 08/28/2014
      Dropbox Mirror

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:
      [in no particular order]

- CharlieSheen
      - bcc9
      - RehabMan
      - mnfesq
      - toleda
      - Mieze
      - Micky1979
      - artur_pt
      - TimeWalker75a
      - Slice
      - Andrw0380
      - jerrywilborn
      - Cobra03
      - hotKoffy
      - mnorthern
      - PikeRAlpha
      - nrjmadan

REMINDER: An unbelievable amount of hard work, dedication and enormous amounts of time have gone into the making, testing and maintaining of the content for this post, this thread and the entire forum as a whole. Please do try to remember that SOMEONE has to make all this happen. Be sure to THANK those who deserve it. A little appreciation goes a long way.

CONCLUSION: I truly can't believe how long this thread has survived and it is awe-inspiring to see how much further it has moved along since I last visited it. You are all just amazing and wonderful people for doing what you do. You all know who you are.