Boot stuck on [PCI Configuration begin]

Frankiep

6 posts in this topic

On my hackintosh in signature (fully working with ML 10.8.4) i can't boot in Mavericks after setup. The boot process stop always at [PCI Configuration Begin]. I tried to use chameleon flag ncpi=0x2000 too, without results. Any idea? 

I used this guide and a mbr patch to install mavericks on a mbr disk. I tried with myhack tool too, but the boot stopped the same (at another point that now i do not remember :( )

Thanks in advance

Hi Frankiep from Troy

just wondering if you did try making a custom DSDT.aml for your motherboard using somthing like DSDTSE and inserting that file (the resulting compiled DSDT.aml file) in your /Extras folder

That normally would counteract the stopping/hanging at [PCI Configuration Begin] and should make the booting progress further - if not completely solve your non booting problem

Something to try anyhow :)

solved with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] selecting DSDT, fakesmc kext and other driver for my configuration. i think fakesmc made the difference :D