DP4 Graphics Prob (Easy Request)

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys something weird happened where every time i booted after my dp4 install it was blank. So i figured its my graphics (GTS 450) it worked fine with dp3 so im asking that someone could provide me with all the nvidia drivers from dp3 ya know like "NVDAResman" and basically any thing that starts with NVDA and ends with .kext from your Extensions folder would be greatly appreciated by anyone running 10.9 dp3. Unfortunanly i had to delete all of those in order to boot back into my computer. ^__^

Let me guess, you're using HDMI? Does it have a white blinking box in the upper left corner? It's a known issue with DP4. The OS X window server crashes. While your system is booting, unplug the HDMI cable from the PC, wait a min or two, till you're sure it'd be booted up on the desktop by then, and plug it back in.

Actually i just lost connection between my monitor and graphics card. so i deleted them then only mavericks graphics drivers i had left where from the dp1 install which dont give me qe and ci (the tool bar isnt transparent and all that) but it was in dp3 however i dont have those files so if someone could provide them ill probably be set. I dont even use my hdmi xD Thanks :-)

Yes I facing the same problem after updating with DP4. I disconnected HDMI and connected the monitor with D-Sub, then I recovered from the booting problem. Now I am updated to DP5 and after that I re-connected my monitor with HDMI cable and every thing worked perfectly.

GIGABYTE GA H77-DS3H

Core i5

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2048 MB

8GB DDR3

1TB HDD