27 posts in this topic

Hi sampledi: Many thanks for those kext.

I am installing ML 10.8.4 on a Dell Latitude E4300, Intel ICH9M/ICH9M-E SATA. Vanilla install did not pick up my HD, your patches fixed it. :)

Advertisement

Hi sampledi: Many thanks for those kext.

I am installing ML 10.8.4 on a Dell Latitude E4300, Intel ICH9M/ICH9M-E SATA. Vanilla install did not pick up my HD, your patches fixed it. :)

nice ;)  Happy for you , Good Hack! :lol:  :thumbsup_anim:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ErmaC
      Please be advised that this is not a discussion topic.

This topic is a "direct" line of communication between the Developers of Clover (Clover Team).
      Unless a Developer/Coder asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post.
      Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked.

Invalid Posts
      Since we are strictly interested in issue reports on this topic, the following post/reply are likely to be deleted immediately:
      1. Discussion topic aka OFF-TOPIC (What do you all think?)
      2. Invalid issue reports
      3. Feedback / Suggestion threads.
      4. Posts requesting information about the bootloader.
      5. Posts made on other forums (Don't spam.)
      6. "Accomplishment" threads, threads to advertise screenshots unrelated to bug reports.
      7. Posts requesting status updates on existing issues.

• By Frywyn10
      Hello, i installed Os X El Capitan on this pc : Dell Optiplex 3020, I3 4130, 6Gb RAM and a GT 220. Everything installed without problem (just usb injection needed). But now i want to update to sierra and/or high sierra . I downloaded the installer for both of them (5Gb each) on my hackintosh and tried to install the Os but when rebooting the boot loader don’t propose to boot onto install disk. El Capitan come from my old iMac (genuine system) and it can’t be update to newer Os. I would like to know if anybody have a solution to upgrade from El Capitan to a newer version of the Apple system. Thanks
    • By zeg66
      Please help me with this 10.9.5 system. Motherboard: Gigabyte 965p-s3 rev3.3, gpu: Ati Radeon HD6450 (dvi/hdmi/vga). 
      Using any of the 3 ports on the 6450 (dvi, hdmi, vga), I see all the white letters on black background during boot but when they complete and it's time for the graphics to start I get a black screen and sometimes a restart after that. Using Clover 4411. Is there any way to get past this?
    • By zeg66
      Could you please help me enable the VGA port on the GT710 in 10.9.5 13F34 ? 
      It is currently booting fine through its HDMI port, web driver 334.0103f01 and config.plist arguments checked: Verbose (-v), npci=0x2000, dart=0, nvda_drv=1
      The nvidia GT710 works fine through its VGA port and web drivers on a friend's Mac Pro 3,1
      I must soon return this borrowed HDMI monitor, mine only has a VGA port so I'd appreciate your input.
    • By zeg66
      Have managed to boot into Finder without a usb but cannot see the outside world. Could you please help me to enable Marvell 80E8056 ethernet access on 10.9.5 13F34 ?