• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
yokanz

Installing Mountain Lion 10.8.2 on Virtualbox and crash at installation on 4 minutes

1 post in this topic

Hello, I have this issue that has been annoying me for the past 2 days. I am trying to install Mountain Lion 10.8.2 on my latest version of Oracle Vbox. I have tried two different ISOs (Niresh and Intel ones) with the same problem. At installation when the screen displays "about 4 minutes" left. VBox goes into Guru Meditation and crashing. The problem it displays is HostMemoryLow. I have 8 GB memory so I assigned 1GB, 2GB, 3GB, and even all memory. It goes into Guru Meditation at exactly 4 minutes left. I even tried pausing into 4 minutes and restarting then opening the application back. It did not work. I have followed all the guides on youtube plus others. Cannot find any fix for this problem at all. Also, tried three different versions of Vbox. I am using Windows 7 64 bit. If you have any suggestions. I would really appreciate it. Thanks for your time. I have posted on other forums for more exposure.