[SUCCESS] i7-3770К, GA-Z77X-UD5H, GTX 680 Classified 4GB Clover UEFI!

EvgeniX

15 posts in this topic

hey,

I have similar specs besides the video card which i have working. Well i have a full working osx mavericks but each time i boot up i have to enter -v -f flags. Do you know why that is or what i might have to change ? 

hey,

I have similar specs besides the video card which i have working. Well i have a full working osx mavericks but each time i boot up i have to enter -v -f flags. Do you know why that is or what i might have to change ? 

do you use Clover or Chameleon?

try to rebuild cache in OS with Kext Utility....

I have fully working 10.9 Mavericks with Clover UEFI!!!!

Video,Audio,Network, USB 3.0 Alll works!!! nice!!!

i7-3770К, GA-Z77X-UD5H, GTX 680 4GB

Which version clover you used to install Macvericks ? My clover show error unknow system. I think i need newer version of clover.

@EvegeniX: could you compress your folder EFI in partition EFI and upload it to mediafire ?

I download last clover version on http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/. Then i copied folder EFI to EFI partition and added new boot in bios

EFI\Clover\Cloverx64.efi

But when i boot into Mac partition it show error :

Error allocating 0xedb pages at 0x00000000009ea000 alloc type 2
Loading 'mach_kernel'...
......Error allocating 0x535 pages at 0x0000000000200000 alloc type 2
Error loading kernel 'mach_kernel' (0x9)
sleeping 10 seconds before exit...

Please upload your folder EFI and help me fix that error. Thanks :)

P/s: I fixed that error. Simply, copy OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi to EFI\Clover\Drivers64UEFI\

@EvegeniX: could you compress your folder EFI in partition EFI and upload it to mediafire ?

I download last clover version on http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/. Then i copied folder EFI to EFI partition and added new boot in bios

But when i boot into Mac partition it show error :

Please upload your folder EFI and help me fix that error. Thanks :)

did you use 1858 version?

and use this settings to install - 

wnQx4RN.jpg

​you have problem with mach_kernel not clover or when you instal did you boot with "WithKexts"  and had FakeSMC in kext folder?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

use this - http://www.mediafire.com/download/1dwjtkljeap52nf/Archive.zip

install with Kext Utility/Wizard and reboot...

Please re-post? "This file is currently set to private."

Also: which board version do you have that has working audio?

Photo comparison:

www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?280292-**-OFFICIAL-**-GIGABYTE-Z77X-Owners-Club-Discussion-Info-(All-Model-s-Welcome)&p=5107851&viewfull=1#post5107851

Z77X-UD5H board version 1.0 had two versions: one with blue capacitors + space between DDR3 slots 2 & 3.

The 2nd version has purple capacitors and no space between DDR3 slots.

Please re-post? "This file is currently set to private."

Also: which board version do you have that has working audio?

Photo comparison:

www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?280292-**-OFFICIAL-**-GIGABYTE-Z77X-Owners-Club-Discussion-Info-(All-Model-s-Welcome)&p=5107851&viewfull=1#post5107851

Z77X-UD5H board version 1.0 had two versions: one with blue capacitors + space between DDR3 slots 2 & 3.

The 2nd version has purple capacitors and no space between DDR3 slots.

right now I have rev1.1 - All port work... front and back... I can even make 7.1 output...

before I had "one with blue capacitors + space between DDR3 slots 2 & 3" and front mic and back green did not work.

Archive.zip - it's wrong way of making this work.

I can make new patch if you need but I waiting at least 10.9 GM....  do you use DSDT? Clover?

• 4 months later...