iMessage / App Store and iCloud

mathq

35 posts in this topic

hi

@ pinarek

the answer was given by DeepInside, just do it like he said, no need to change or edit your smbios

with this GM, I had the same issue (maybe it's my first or second time until now, don't remember) and I resolved it like that.

another thing, I had my password expired, even if I resolved the problem, I was not able to login as long I have not changed my password. Once I did it, everything was ok   ;)

Hello Friends

The problem is that when the Mavericks GM, which updated from DP8, iMessage, it works flawlessly.

Only when the Mavericks GM as brand new installation is not iMessage with the same Apple ID.

I have a second Apple ID, this work in both systems is weird ...

Hi to all, after the upgrade from 10.8.5 to 10.9 GM, I have problems with iMessage, I can not logged in,  I read your recommendations at the beginning of a topic, and everything did, but it did not help. Next funny: I called tech support Apple :hysterical: , after talking with an employee, I logged. Next, I decided to make some changes in the settings SMBIOS( change SMUID) and I lost the the opportunity to use iMessage again  :(

• 2 weeks later...