Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Poco

Wiki Team

1 post in this topic

Since the disbandment of the last wiki team, the wiki has been left to mainly be managed by itself - with the occasional help of some dedicated staff. The last hardware database was never completely finished, and the information is now growing obsolete.

While the next hardware database is being contemplated, the wiki still has great relevance. We're therefore looking for volunteers who would be able to spend a few minutes every week to keep the wiki content tidy and accurate :). If you'd like to apply, please send me a PM!

Advertisement
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Poco
      Late last year we put together a new InsanelyMac skin for the OSx86 Project Wiki to match our updated forum. With our update to MediaWiki 1.19, we decided to revisit the skin and bring over some of the better parts of the forum making the usage more consistent. Major changes to the skin:

-Fixed or fluid width
      -Replaced the sidebar with dropdown menus
      -Improved footer layout
      -Social links
      -New look for forms
      -Redesigned preferences page

At the same time - much like our forum - we've also introduced 2 new language wikis for our French and German users with a complete SSO solution provided by CentralAuth . We hope to be adding new content and languages over the summer, in particular focusing on improving and expanding our Technical FAQ.

Users who want to lend a hand on the Wiki in any capacity should contact me through PM

As always if you experience any difficulties with the site on the desktop or mobile, let us know through PM or our Feedback forum.
    • By xjml
      Hi all and hope you had a happy new year.

Was reading the wiki on Lion compatibility for Portable Computers and read about the Asus X53S. I have that exact computer, and was happy to see it. In the text in the list it says; will make a guide on installing etc. As there is no way of seeing who has added the wiki post i am reaching out here.

Thanks in advance and have a great day/night/evening.