Fixing iTunes, 1280 res., and swedish keyboard!

themos

10 posts in this topic

I now have OSx running, but how do I fix the resolution to 1280x1024 with my Abit IC7G i875 and Geforce 6800gt? The guide is just for 830...

How do I fix iTunes and audio support? I have som Creative soundcard, and they are not supported. Can I use the integrated soundcard?

Do I have to buy a new swedish apple keyboard? How do you guys pull it off?

Ok, so fixing swe keyboard wasnt that hard..lol, but How do I change res? I tried to use the CoreGraphics.sse3 to make iTunes work but its password protected...

The password (if you're using deadmoo's image) is bovinity.

You can 'fix' the 1280x1024 resolution by typing "Graphics Mode"=1280x1024x32 at startup. If this works for you, follow this guide to make the resolution change permanent: Messing with the boot options.

Good luck and if you have any trouble... just ask. ;)

:( ..... how do I write " in bootscreen? ...lol.. having trouble with the symbols on the keyboard.. still don´t know how to write @ with keyboard.. Tried bovinity, but thats not it.. And it´s not m user psw either.

The " quotes should be the last key on the second row from below, although I'm not sure. A Swedish keyboard has additional characters on it, right? (ø å æ) The @ key should be Shift-2.

Is the problem that you own a Swedish keyboard and that the keyboard settings are American?

(Hate to be a pain in the ass, but thats actually danish ) :(

I have a swedish keyboard with swedish settings, but all the keys in bootscreen are totally f**ed up. I have tried them ALL to get ". Anyway, my os x wont boot now anyway. I don´t now if i have modded som files or what..

I reinstalled OS X, but when i try to use the ("Graphics Mode"=1280x1024x32) trick, it freezes on the os x loading screen. Works fine if I don´t. I guess it was the permanent trick that caused my screen to freeze. Any other way to get 1280x1024?

PS. Is the CoreGraphics the only way to get iTunes to work? I´m having trouble installing that patch, since bovinity won´t work...

DS.

Update:

Both the permanent resolution hack and the CoreGraphics hach disables my system....

Update:

USed Maxxuss patch, so iTunes is working. Fixed resolution too.. Tnx allot for you guys helping me!!!

(Hate to be a pain in the ass, but thats actually danish ) :)

I have a swedish keyboard with swedish settings, but all the keys in bootscreen are totally f**ed up. I have tried them ALL to get ". Anyway, my os x wont boot now anyway. I don´t now if i have modded som files or what..

Norwegian keyboards have Æ Ø Å too.