xpamamadeus

[Guide] Gigabyte Z77X UD5H Clover UEFI Install/Tweak guide

465 posts in this topic

Hi.

I have been out of scene becouse dont have hackintosh anymore.

But i can suggest that u read how to fix GUID error in first or second page of thread.

For ozmosis read whole ozmosis thread and i am sure u will have alot of fun creating your own bios for this board.

posts that i post for this board are really old now and there are many better way for making ozmosis bios better than ones i post in this thread..

Good luck.

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you still have your old bios's for this board, your dropbox links are all dead and it would be good to have a known working base to reference against.

I'll comb through the Ozmosis thread tomorrow. I had reasonable experience working with the custom bios for the old EP45-UD3* boards and 10.6 so custom bios sounds like a fun challenge. From what I've seen it shouldn't be that difficult to get it working, plenty of documentation and discussion. Its far easier these days with dual bios.

Thanks.

Advertisement

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you still have your old bios's for this board, your dropbox links are all dead and it would be good to have a known working base to reference against.

I'll comb through the Ozmosis thread tomorrow. I had reasonable experience working with the custom bios for the old EP45-UD3* boards and 10.6 so custom bios sounds like a fun challenge. From what I've seen it shouldn't be that difficult to get it working, plenty of documentation and discussion. Its far easier these days with dual bios.

Thanks.

Dont have copy of my mods anymore becouse there are better techniques/tools for making mods these days than when i begin to mod.

Ozmosis thread its really a good one for read but u must read all..

Is that bios the 'full' Ozmosis as posted by xp or does it require clover like your sig suggests?

It does not have Ozmosis and thus you need to use a bootloader such as clover.

A new forum thread has been created for this guide and ga-z77x-ud5h Ozmosis discussion. This post will no longer receive updates.

Update: Upgraded to 10.10.2. System still works. HDA needs to be patched after update. No Nvidia web driver available yet so system defaults to Apple GPU driver.

I have Yosemite 10.10.0 working with Ozmosis. I'll do my best to edit this post with additional information on getting everything working.

Setup Guide:

• Flash the Ozmosis BIOS.
  • Set your BIOS according to the first post. Your system may still work with CSM and VT-d enabled.
  • If OSX is already installed, remove any previous OSX bootloaders, files etc. Don't forget the Clover files in your EFI partition.
  • If OSX isn't installed, install it.
  • If you have an AMD/Nvidia card, rename the provided DSDT.aml and copy it to EFI/Oz/Acpi/Load/DSDT.aml on the EFI partition of your first GPT disk. Otherwise, create your own DSDT, MaciASL.app is recommended. Reboot, so the DSDT can take effect.
  • Extract and run the HDA patch script to patch AppleHDA.kext.
  • If you are experiencing issues waking your computer (see issues below for details), download AppleNativeGPUPowerManagement.kext from the Multi-monitor wake fix link. The kext is designed for the GTX 670. If you have another graphics card, replace the PCI device ID in the kext's info.plist with one for your card. Install the kext. (Add the darkwake=0 flag in com.apple.boot.plist as well?)
  • Install hnak's AppleIntelE1000e.kext.
  • Fill in the missing values in the NVRAM Script then double-click it to run. BaseBoardSerial should be 17 alpha-numeric characters i.e. 1700000000000000A. SystemSerial should be a valid Macmini6,2 serial number i.e. C02LW9I6DWYN. ROM should be your ethernet MAC address i.e. %23%f4%e7%65%4a%44. MLB should be your serial number padded with random alpha-numerics to 17 digits i.e. C02LW9I6DWYN190AZ.
  • Reboot to apply the newly installed/patched kexts.

Issues:

• System will sometimes not wake properly. Looking at the System.log, it seems the GTX 660 graphics card isn't waking up Oct 20 04:31:26 hackintosh kernel[0]: NVDA::setPowerState(0x4a6f17b1751b1697, 0 -> 1) timed out after 45569 ms. This issue happens every wake with AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext installed. Fix this with the multi-monitor wake fix.
  • Yosemite install rebooted to black screen. No idea what happened. Instead of waiting for whatever was running to finish I did a hard reboot. My Yosemite partition didn't show up in the system boot list but a new Recovery Partition was available. I pulled my drive, placed it in an external USB enclosure, booted it up on a Apple Mac, and completed the install on the Apple Mac.
  • VoodooHDA refused to load. I resolved this by adding the following boot flag to com.apple.boot.plist: kext-dev-mode=1
  • VoodooHDA panic on wake from sleep. Should probably use HDA instead.

Links/Files:

Ozmosis BIOS:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1488481/16g_oz1479_v1.fd

NVRAM Script:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1488481/writeNVRAM(edit_me_before_using).command

Nvidia Web Driver:

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/78853/en-us

hnak's AppleIntelE1000e.kext:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/osx86drivers/files/Kext/Snow_or_Above/

HDA Patch Script:

https://github.com/toleda/audio_RealtekALC/blob/master/audio_realtekALC-100.command.zip

DSDT:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1488481/pjalm_patch_and_graphics-DSDT.aml

Multi-Monitor Wake fix:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-lion-desktop-support/94318-applenativegpupowermanagement-kext.html

I have a problem with this board. After computer awakes I can't touch usb ports because it leads to Kernel Panic. If I insert flash drive or phone - Kernel Panic, but just after sleep. This problem appears with both Clover and Ozmosis. In Mavericks it didn't appears.

Hey asstastic, I just installed Yosemite using Clover using this guide and another on a different website.  I'm having sleep wake issues (reboot upon wake).  Do you think it has something to do with my Nvidia graphics card? 

Hey asstastic, I just installed Yosemite using Clover using this guide and another on a different website.  I'm having sleep wake issues (reboot upon wake).  Do you think it has something to do with my Nvidia graphics card? 

Does your system reboot immediately or about 10 minutes after waking?

The system log is a great resource for identifying the cause of these sorts of issues.

I have a problem with this board. After computer awakes I can't touch usb ports because it leads to Kernel Panic. If I insert flash drive or phone - Kernel Panic, but just after sleep. This problem appears with both Clover and Ozmosis. In Mavericks it didn't appears.

I'll have to see if I can reproduce this issue on my system.

The system log is a great resource for identifying the cause of these sorts of issues.

I'll have to see if I can reproduce this issue on my system.

It restarts immediately, before the displays even kick on.  When I return to OSX, I get the "your computer crashed and you can press any key to reboot" error.

asstastic, your guide is awesome. I followed it to the letter.

Everything is working, fast boot, sleep is also working from the 6-7 times that I tried. 

Only thing I'm missing is the sound, Ran toledo's patch and it works fine, verified that sound is working using chameleon.

I've inserted the ext-dev-mode to the nvram, boot logs show:

05:698 00:000 Found 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82:boot-args "ext-dev-mode=1  darkwake=0

I've also tried adding in Defaults.plist in /Volumes/EFI/Oz

but the boot loader doesn't seem to read it.

you mentioned: Add the darkwake=0 flag in com.apple.boot.plist as well.
Does this file need to be in /EFI/OZ?

Thanks again for the guide.

I have the issue, but it's more like 5 minutes for me. I can't seem to find anything obvious in the logs.

I figured it out. It was the GenericUSBXHCI.kext that was causing the issue. I used a different version to solve it.

Native Apple USB kext works with all ports on this board. You shouldn't need any special kext for full USB support.

@nate911

The boot argument to load non-apple kexts is "kext-dev-mode=1" not "ext-dev-mode=1". Did I leave a typo somewhere?

Native Apple USB kext works with all ports on this board. You shouldn't need any special kext for full USB support.

Could it be something in my dsdt? Because without it I can't use the usb 3 ports.

hackmodfords dsdt.zip

Edit:

Now I'm confused. I removed the kext and usb 3 still works. I know it didn't work in the past without the kext :/

I've never used any kext with USB on this board.  It all worked natively.

Also, I fixed sleep/wake without removing AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.  Instead, I injected my device id into a custom kext.  Sleep/wake still works as expected and AGPM is registered for correct throttling of the video card!

See: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/301832-clover-no-wake-with-two-displays-and-intel-integrated-graphics/?do=findComment&comment=2074235

Now on a side note guys: Tomorrow I'm getting a displayport(DP)-HDMI cable that supports DHCP. I will be using this to test if DRM videos will work via the display port.

I'm having similar issues as some of you with USB, but it's only after sleep. I've upgraded from the App Store since Lion, and I've never experienced any issues. It's always been the case for me that sleep inevitably breaks something, some people can live with it, or never notice, for me sleep always made console spit cpu errors and cause audio clicks and interruptions, so I resorted to just not having sleep going at all. Power management and speedstep always worked fine so it wasn't a huge deal for me. Now the computer is sleeping on it's own, despite me having it set not to, audio preferences are not sticking and some audio devices (like HDMI audio) just disappear for me. So I'm guessing that maybe my issues can be resolved with deleting some power mangagement plists prefs and maybe seeing if that stops the computer from sleeping.

Does anyone know what .plists specifically dictate the sleep preferences?

@nate911

The boot argument to load non-apple kexts is "kext-dev-mode=1" not "ext-dev-mode=1". Did I leave a typo somewhere?

Thanks asstastic.

I saw that after posting, thanks :)

All good now. Cheers.

Fix for firewire bug when CSM disabled.

When we disable CSM we get alot of this error in Console

FW GUID in system is 00000000000000

VanillaCracker post this driver on another forum to fix this error.

attachicon.gifFirewireDriver.efi.zip

U need just put it into drivers64UEFI folder.

Now we dont have this error anymore in Console,and ioreg looks like this

rVQ4EVk.png

There its no invalid 000000000000 GUID here.

Thanks that fixed the initial GUID.  

But I get GUID is invalid 00000000000 when waking from sleep.  

So after adding the EFI and restarting the kext when waking from sleep I get the correct GUID.

Just run this on resume from sleep.. There are several ways to do that.

sudo kextunload /System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleFWOHCI.kext/

sudo kextload /System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleFWOHCI.kext/

If you don't really need firewire you could also just unload it by creating a file /etc/boot.d/  and just unload it.

For whatever reason my bios does not allow disable when using UEFI with clover.  

Also, I fixed sleep/wake without removing AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.  Instead, I injected my device id into a custom kext.  Sleep/wake still works as expected and AGPM is registered for correct throttling of the video card!

See: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/301832-clover-no-wake-with-two-displays-and-intel-integrated-graphics/?do=findComment&comment=2074235

I downladed the kext from the post, replaced the PCI device ID with the one for the GTX 660 and installed the kext. It looks like it resolved the graphisc issues I was having. Thanks a million for the fix.

If anyone has any ideas about an issues I'm having with a Logitech USB camera, I'd be happy to try it.

Basically I cannot wake from sleep with the camera plugged in.  I get a KP every time.  Without the camera plugged in, I can sleep/wake without any issues at all.  I've tried both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports in both the front and back of the machine.  I've tried the GenericUSBXHCI kext and it didn't change anything.

I had similar (but not the same) issues way back when I was using Chimera on ML.  I solved it back then by simply reinstalling ML.  I might try a reinstall of Yosemite now that I have a pretty good baseline system to work with.

If anyone has any ideas about an issues I'm having with a Logitech USB camera, I'd be happy to try it.

Basically I cannot wake from sleep with the camera plugged in.  I get a KP every time.  Without the camera plugged in, I can sleep/wake without any issues at all.  I've tried both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports in both the front and back of the machine.  I've tried the GenericUSBXHCI kext and it didn't change anything.

I had similar (but not the same) issues way back when I was using Chimera on ML.  I solved it back then by simply reinstalling ML.  I might try a reinstall of Yosemite now that I have a pretty good baseline system to work with.

Might be the camera. I have one that blue screens windows on a regular basis. Same for the Logitech USB audio card.

You check BIOS USB settings and install the posted DSDT?

Hi all.

Just found a way to fix this bug proper way.

Now driver works after sleep too.

Use this new driver from asrock z77 extreme 6 or intergate it into bios.

Driver for using with clover folder its .efi

Driver for integrating this into bios its .ffs

Guide how to integrate can be found in this thread.

Drivers.

I can say that now this board works like real mac without any problem at all.

:thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim:

This its the right way to fix firewire problem.

Works after sleep too.

Delete those two via from bios.

post-307055-0-43633000-1414227799_thumb.jpg

And add file from asrock biosasrockfirewire.zip

or use this efi driver from clover.

AsrockFirewireDriver.zip

Thanks that fixed the initial GUID.  

But I get GUID is invalid 00000000000 when waking from sleep.  

So after adding the EFI and restarting the kext when waking from sleep I get the correct GUID.

Just run this on resume from sleep.. There are several ways to do that.

sudo kextunload /System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleFWOHCI.kext/

sudo kextload /System/Library/Extensions/IOFireWireFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleFWOHCI.kext/

If you don't really need firewire you could also just unload it by creating a file /etc/boot.d/  and just unload it.

For whatever reason my bios does not allow disable when using UEFI with clover.  

Old link now its updated with working one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AudioGod
      I have put together this simple little guide for anybody wanting to use a Patched DSDT EFI with the same configuration as me.
      This is also a thread to discuss everything Z390 Master and try and help where we can and maybe make things a little better for you. 

A huge massive thank you to @glasgood @MaLd0n @larabee These three guys have helped me and talked me so much and are as helpful as you could ever get, Without them I wouldn't have a perfect working build like I do or be putting up this Guide & Discussion Thread sharing the hard work and countless hours that we have all put in to this.   

This EFI and Patched DSDT have been created to work with a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master using bios revision F10, 9900k with a Vega 56 but has also been tested and verified fully working with the following Hardware

CPU's
      8700k, 9600k, 9700k, 9900k

GPU's
      RX 560, 570, 580, 590, Vega 56, Vega 64, Radion VII, 5700, 5700 XT
      (If you have success with any different CPU or GPU's then please do let me know)

@glasgood Has kindly put together a new simple Catalina install guide so Just Follow He's Guide For a Perfect Install. (glasgood put the guide together for the Z390 Pro but the two boards are so alike that you can follow this guide with no problems at all using the Z390 Master)

HARDWARE USED
      • Intel I9 9900k @5.1Ghz
      • Gigabyte AORUS Z390 MASTER
      • Sapphire Nitro+ SE Vega56 ( connected to monitor with DisplayPort )
      • Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB @3200mhz (2 x 8GB)
      • Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit
      • EK Custom Liquid Cooling Loop
      • Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD macOS Catalina 10.15.1
      • Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD (2.5) Windows 10 Pro
      • ABWB BCM943602CS 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)   
      • Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic ATX Case

WORKING
      • Sound 
      • Ethernet Port
      • WiFi
      • SSD Trim
      • USB 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Open Natively)
      • AirDrop
      • iCloud
      • Hardware Acceleration
      • iMessages
      • Facetime
      • Sleep & Wake
      • Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
      • Handoff
      • Netflix on Safari browser
      • Continuity
      • Sidecar (only works using the iMac19,1 EFI and with your igpu Enabled)

CLOVER EFI FOLDERS  
      please note - You must flash your Z390 MASTER bios to revision F10 to use any of these EFI's, The DSDT is not designed for any other Bios revision
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-master_f10.zip - Z390 MASTER Bios Revision F10

Use this folder with igpu Enabled in bios for working Sidecar (Updated 1st Nov)
      AudioGods Z390 Master Vega Navi EFI.zip - Vega 56/64 Navi & Radeon VII DSDT
      AudioGods Z390 Master RX EFI.zip - RX Series DSDT

ADDITIONAL DSDT's  (A big thanks to @MaLd0n for compiling these DSDT's)

To Create Your Own Patched DSDT Message @MaLd0n using the link bellow
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1131 
      (If you want a perfect setup then getting your own patched DSDT made would be the best thing to do, Mine will work perfectly fine but different hardware no matter how small a change it is can tend to have some sort of effect on the DSDT and your setup)

If Your Not Using File Vault Then Please Disable Hibernate
      disablehibernate.command

ADDITONAL DOWNLOADS
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-master_f10
      Clover
      Clover Configurator
      Kext Updater
      RepairPermissions

OPTIONAL DOWNLOADS
      BroadcomFix.zip   (Use these kexts if your Broadcom bluetooth/Wifi isn't working properly)
      Hackintool
      IORegistryExplorer
      Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl

BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F10)

• Enter BIOS → Press Delete → Enter Setup
      • Save & Exit → Load Optimized Defaults

• Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Win 8/10
      • Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)
      • Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1
      • Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hands-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Pre-Allocated -> 64M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Total GFX0-Allocated -> 256M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 512MB
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Wifi -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration ->  XHCI Hand-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled

• Save & Exit → Save & Exit Setup

SCREENSHOTS

• By MaLd0n
      Now have a Olarila app, just download app and clover folder for your Chipset! https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=6771   ***The topic is for Notebooks and Desktops***   Install MacOS with Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685
          -Mojave Full DSDT patch http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=6428 First... ***Update bios to last available version!***   If you need DSDT edits for SkyLake, KabyLake or CoffeeLake... -Extract tables with F4 key in Clover boot screen! -Run it and send me files! RunMe.app     Look at my Clover folders and understand what we really need, this is the best way to learn     1-Installation     --Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave   https://github.com/chris1111/Create-Install-Media/releases   --Install Clover in USB stick   https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/   --Replace with my Clover folder    https://olarila.com/files/Clover.Folder/CLOVER.SERIES.100.200.300.zip   --Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system! 2-Post Installation     --Install Clover in HDD/SSD and replace with my folder   https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8222   --Reboot and activate video!   3-Video     -Nvidia WebDriver Sierra http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312525-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-sierra-update-07212017/   -Nvidia WebDriver High Sierra   http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/324195-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-high-sierra-update-10162017/   -Cuda   http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302795-cuda-90214-is-out-update-10162017/   -Check it, easy way   nvidia-update.command.zip by Benjamin-Dobell   4-DSDT       Patches -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -HPET -SATA -DMAC -SLPB -DARWIN -LPC* -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -RTC -IRQs -SBUS* -BLC0 -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -USBX -PMCR -IMEI -EC -PNLF(Nvidia/AMD) -HDMI ---To avoid problems use some patches in config.plist, don't forget!--- GLAN to GIGE 474c 414e 4749 4745 GFX0 to IGPU 47465830 49475055 HDAS to HDEF 48444153 48444546 HECI to IMEI 48454349 494d4549 SAT0 to SATA 53415430 53415441 5-SSDT   Generate your SSDT for PM, use ssdtPRGen by Piker-Alpha https://github.com/Piker-Alpha ssdtPRGen.command.zip   or just use "plugin-type"=0x01 in DSDT, SSDT or Clover config.plist   for check Power, Frequency, Temperature and Utilization, use it Install Intel Power Gadget.pkg.zip   6-Brightness  
      Install .app, select the required permission and reboot. Work in F1 / F2 keys!
      NativeDisplayBrightness.app.zip

https://github.com/Bensge/NativeDisplayBrightness/releases
      *in some cases .app don't work, check patches in config.plist inside Clover folder Post Install
        -Clover   https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/   -Lan driver by Mieze     -Atheros http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/313-atherose2200ethernet/   -Intel http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/396-intelmausiethernet/   -Realtek http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/88-realtekrtl8111-binary/   -Links     -FakeSmc https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fakesmc-kozlek   -Audio https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293863-applehda-patch-requests/   -USB https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/downloads   if u like, Rate Topic     It's time to Rock -Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!   Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, badruzeus and many, many, many others!   We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!   ENJOY!  
    • By MaLd0n
      Now have a Olarila app, just download app and clover folder for your Chipset! https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=6771   Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell     Skylake, Kabylake and Coffeelake is here http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/321872-guide-sierra-on-gigabyte-mobos-serie-200-kabylake-dsdt/   Install MacOS with Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685
        Mojave Full DSDT patch   http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=6428   First...   ***Update bios to last available version!***   If you need a full patched DSDT...  -Extract tables with F4 key in Clover boot screen! -Run it and send me files! RunMe.app   Installation   --Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave   https://github.com/chris1111/Create-Install-Media/releases   --Install Clover in USB stick   https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/   --Replace with my Clover folder https://olarila.com/files/Clover.Folder/CLOVER.SERIES.CHIPSET.zip   --Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system!   Post Installation --Install Clover and replace with my folder   https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8222   --Reboot and activate video!   Bingo!   Now you need a fine tune! DSDT time!   --DSDT   Patches -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -HPET -SATA -DMAC -SLPB -DARWIN -LPC -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -XXXX to HDEF -HDEF -RTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -USBX -PMCR -EC -PNLF -HDMI

--Power Management
      - 1 Generation Intel Processors, use Generate P and C States in config.plist
      - 2 and 3 Generations Intel Processors, Generate SSDT with Piker script and drop CpuPm and Cpu0Ist SSDTs
      ssdtPRGen.command.zip
      Credits-https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh
      - 4 Generation+ Intel Processors, use PluginType=1 in DSDT, SSDT or Clover config.plist

for check Power, Frequency, Temperature and Utilization, use it

Install Intel Power Gadget.pkg.zip

--Brightness
      Install .app, select the required permission and reboot. Work in F1 / F2 keys!
      NativeDisplayBrightness.app.zip

https://github.com/Bensge/NativeDisplayBrightness/releases
      *in some cases .app don't work, check patches in config.plist inside Clover folder Post Install

--Clover

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/

--AUDIO

Use DSDT + AppleAlc

--install Lan driver by Mieze
        -Atheros   http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/313-atherose2200ethernet/   -Intel   http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/396-intelmausiethernet/   -Realtek   http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/88-realtekrtl8111-binary/   --Links   -FakeSMC   https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fakesmc-kozlek   -Audio   https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/314406-voodoohda-289/   -USB   https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/downloads   It's time to Rock   -Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!   Apple, Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!   We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!  
    • By Shaneee
      Here we have the AMD Vanilla guide. Compatible from Windows. 

Click here for the guide.

For installation help make a post here. And for post installation help make a post here.

Thanks,
      Shaneee

• By ludufre
      Installing macOS Mojave 10.14.6 on Gigabyte Z370N WIFI + i7 8700K + UHD 630

Changelog:

09/01/2019 15:57h GMT-0
      - Updated to 10.14.6.

06/10/2019 00:44h GMT-0
      - Completely rewritten.

10/17/2018 08:12h GMT-0
      - Fix Kexts permissions commands adjusted.
      - Removed FrameBuffer patch that is not needed.
      - Added audio solution and HDMI.
      - Unfortunately DisplayPort does not work.
      - Replaced Wifi/BT with DW1560 (BCM94352Z)

10/11/2018 04:15h GMT-0
      - Added USB 3.0 patch.
      - Adjusted some steps.
      - Changed text formatting.

10/11/2018 03:42h GMT-0
      - Added missing UEFI configuration.

10/07/2018 00:36h GMT-0
      - First version.

What works and what does not

- Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K ->  Work. All SpeedStep stages.
      - Video Card: Intel UHD 630 ->  Work. QE/CI and Metal.
      - Chipset: Intel Z370 ->  Work.
      - HDMI 2.0 (1st) ->  Work.
      - HDMI (2nd) ->  Work.
      - DP ->  Not tested yet.
      - Audio: ALC1220 ->  Work.
      - HDMI Audio ->  Work.
      - WiFi/Bluetooth ->  Not work. Replaced with BCM94360CS2.
      - Ethernet (1st) ->  Work.
      - Ethernet (2nd) ->  Work.
      - USB3.0 ->  Work.
      - Sleep ->  Work.
      - Airdrop, Handoff, Instant Hotspot and Continuity ->  Work after replaced wireless.

Todo

- Make audio work.
      - Make HDMI audio work.
      - Test DisplayPort.
      - Make second ethernet work.
      - Replace Wifi/Bluetooth.
      - Test DP.

What you need to install

- Running install of macOS
      - One USB flash drive of 8GB or bigger
      - macOS Mojave install app
      - Clover Configurator
      - Clover EFI
      - Clover Configurator
      - Some KEXTs and SSDT patches

How create create the install flash drive

Prepare install flash drive

Format the flash drive with GUID partition mapping and name it "Install".

- Open Disk Utility.
      - Click in View, then "Show All Devices".
      - Select the destination flash drive, then Erase.
      - Name: Install, Format: Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and Scheme: GUID Partition Map

Create install flash drive

Open terminal and run this command:
      sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Install --nointeraction This will take about 30 minutes. / 8 minutes with USB 3.0

Install bootloader

Download the CloverEFI (used 5058, from Automated Clover Builds) and install with this options on "Install macOS Mojave":

- Install for UEFI booting only
      - Install Clover in the ESP
      - UEFI Drivers - Recommended drivers (check all)
      - UEFI Drivers - Human Interface Devices (check all)
      - UEFI Drivers - FileVault 2 UEFI Drivers (check all, If you are going to use FileVault)
      - UEFI Drivers - Additional drivers - NvmExpressDxe (if you are going to use NVMe)

Make things works

We'll make a full working flash drive, so follow these instructions:

Will be mounted the EFI partition of the flash drive.

Open the the /Volumes/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist inside this new partition with Clover Configurator (used 5.5.0.0)

Important modifications

config.plist

ACPI Page

- Check: SSDT - PluginType

BOOT Page

- Add: Arguments - darkwake=2
      - Check: Legacy - XMPDetection=Yes

KERNEL AND KEXT PATCHES Page

- Check: KernelPm

RT VARIABLES Page

- Change: CsrActiveConfig - 0x3E7

SMBIOS Page

- Change: Macmini8,1 - Mac mini (Late 2018) | Intel Core i7-8700B @ 3.20 GHz

- Click: Generate New (few times in the two buttons)

Need some Kexts in the folder /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the HWSensors 3 from here. I used the FakeSMC.kext, ACPIMonitor.kext, ITEIT87x.kext and IntelCPUMonitor.kext inside of DMG version r240.
      - Download the Lilu.kext from here. I used the version 1.3.8.

Intel UHD 630

ACPI Page
      - Uncheck: Fixes - AddHDMI
      - Uncheck: Fixes - FixDisplay
      - Uncheck: Fixes - FixHDA

GUI Page
      - Change: Screen Resolution - 3840x2160 (My monitor is 4K)

Need a Kext in the folder /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the WhateverGreen.kext from here. I used the version 1.3.1.

Audio ALC 1220 and HDMI audio

BOOT Page
      - Add: Arguments - alcid=11

DEVICES Page
      - Change: Audio - Inject - 11
      - Uncheck: Audio - AFGLowPowerState
      - Uncheck: Audio - ResetHDA

Need a Kext in the folder /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the AppleALC.kext from here. I used the version 1.4.0.

All USBs (2.0, 3.0, Type-C, internal)

KERNEL AND KEXT PATCHES Page - KextsToPatch

- Name*: com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHostFamily
      - Find* [HEX]: 83FB0F0F
      - Replace* [HEX]: 83FB3F0F
      - Comment: USB Port Limit Patch 1 PMHeart/DalianSky
      - MatchOS: 10.14.x

- Name*: com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHostFamily
      - Comment: USB Port Limit Patch 2 PMHeart/DalianSky

- Name*: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI
      - Comment: USB Port Limit Patch 3 PMHeart/DalianSky

- Name*: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI
      - Find* [HEX]: 83FF0F0F
      - Replace* [HEX]: 83FF3F0F
      - Comment: USB Port Limit Patch 4 PMHeart/DalianSky

Need a Kext in the folder /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the USBInjectAll.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1108.

Need SSDT patch in the folder /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/

- Download the SSDT-EC.aml, SSDT-UIAC.aml and SSDT-USBX attached bellow.

Wifi and Bluetooth (BCM94360CS)

Works out of box (plug 'n' play).

LAN Cards

Need a Kext for feach card in the folder /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the IntelMausiEthrenet.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1031.
      - Download the SmallTreeIntel82576.kext attached bellow. I do not remember where I found it.

Now you can start the instalation without problem (I guess).

How install

UEFI Setup Configuration and Installation

UEFI configuration

- Shutdown and insert the flash.
      - Power on with DEL pressed to enter BIOS setup.
      - Change value: Periphelrals - Initial Display to IGP
      - Change value: Periphelrals - USB Configuration - XHCI Hand-off to ENABLE
      - Change value: Chipset - VT-d to DISABLE
      - Change value: Chipset - Internal Graphics to ENABLE
      - Change value: Chipset - DVMT Pre-Allocated to 128M
      - Save & Exit Setup

- Now, hold the F12
      - In the list, select your flash drive.
      - It will show twice. One with UEFI prefix and another without.
      - Select with UEFI prefix. Ie.: "UEFI: Sandisk Cruzer"

The installer will start. 

Format destination disk

Format the disk with GUID partition mapping and name it "HD".

- Select Disk Utility in the list, then press Continue.
      - Click in View, then "Show All Devices".
      - Select the destination Disk, then Erase.
      - Name: HD, Format: APFS and Scheme: GUID Partition Map

Close Disk Utility.

Select "Install macOS", then Continue.
      Follow instructions in screen.

After install

After first part install the system will reboot.

The second part of the installation will begin. This will take 16 minutes.

Post installation

Install bootloader

When the second part of install finish, the system will reboot again.

After performing the user initial setup and go to the desktop, you need to install Clover on internal disk.

Open the Clover installer inside flash drive that you copied before.

Use same options above but choose the system partition this time.

Now you need to replace the EFI folder inside your destination disk EFI parittion, with EFI folder inside flash card EFI partition.

If the flash drive EFI partition of your destination disk or flash drive is unmounted:
      Mount with terminal "sudo diskutil mount /dev/rdiskXs1". To know what X is, use "diskutil list", most likely is 0 for destination disk and 1 for flash drive.

Then, eject the flash drive.

Last step

Move all Kexts from EFI partition to /Library/Extensions, with those commands in Terminal:
      sudo cp -R /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.14/* /Library/Extensions/ sudo chmod -R 755 /Library/Extensions sudo chown -R root:wheel /Library/Extensions sudo kextcache -i / Restart the system.

It's done!

Updates

System update 10.14.6

- Download and open latest CloverConfigurator
      - Open Mount EFI and click in Mount Partition in EFI Partitions list
      - Click in Open Partition that appears
      - Go to EFI -> CLOVER
      - Backup config.plist and ACPI folder to desktop
      - Go back and delete CLOVER folder
      (If you restart now you can't boot in macOS - DON'T RESTART)
      - Download latest Clover and install (link and config above)
      - Replace config.plist and ACPI folder from your desktop

- Update Lilu.kext, AppleALC.kext, WhateverGreen.kext, HWSensors kexts (FakeSMC, ACPIMonitor, IntelCPUMonitor, ITEIT87x) in /Library/Extensions/
      - Run:

sudo chmod -R 755 /Library/Extensions sudo chown -R root:wheel /Library/Extensions sudo kextcache -i /  

- Install macOS Update 10.14.6 and restart

And last but not least

I would like to thank the following community members, by making these dream possible:
      @crushers, @snatch, @apianti, @blackosx, @blusseau, @dmazar, @slice2009, @autumnrain, @phpdev32, @EMlyDinEsH, @RehabMan, @Scellow, @mitch_de, @Shailua, @Andy Vandijck, @maxfierke, @ArturXXX, @LexHimself, @brumas and all others members involved directly or indirectly.

Z370N-WIFI v2.zip