mertkaan1998

Can I install OsX to Asus EEPC 1001HA

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have a Asus EEPC 1001HA.Installing osx to that seems hard to do.Because there are no ethernet and wireless connection supports.Also the other features are been marked by question marks.Now there's Windows 8 on it.I made latest bios update from asus tool.Would you tell me how to install any osx and active the wireless.Thanks for your helps and sorry for my bad english :)

Advertisement

This guide is also great. http://www.insanelym...ing-is-working/

10.6.8 works with legacy kernel, atheros wifi works with IO80211.kext from 10.6.6, ralink needs an extra driver, which has a package installer, I can send it to you if you'll need it. With kexts from the guide, you'll have everything working.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ssking
      Hello...

i am ssking....hope all are well. Now i am using
      Asus n43jf laptop
      1st generation core i 5 460m
      4gb ddr 3 ram
      500 gb harddisk
      Intel  graphics 1650 mb and Nvidia geforce gt 425m 1gb ddr3

now i am using yosemite 10.10.5 nicely but i installed capitan 10.11 but when boot from harddrive it show --
      sound assertion in APPLEHDADriver at line 3593
      sound assertion in APPLEHDADriver at line 1088
       2 line error and stuck
      how to fix it please help me....
    • By abdul.adil02
      Hi Community,

This is my first to make a hakintosh and following is my hardward could any one please let me know to install mac osx El capitan:

CPU:Intel i3 4150
      RAM:8GB
      Motherboard:Asus H97 PRO
      Graphics:Integarted Graphics

Is my pc eligible for hakintosh if yes please provide specific settings and bios tweak to install mac osx.

Thanks & Regards,
      Adil.
    • By Haris Usmani
      M​A​C OSX Mountain Lion on a Lenovo x61

Hello everyone this is my first post on this forums so I hope I will recieve help. I have a Lenovo x61.

My specs are:-

Intel 965 Express Chipset
      4Gb DDR2 Ram
      250 GB HDD Hard Drive
      Windows 10 Enterprise                  
      ----------------------------------------------
      I want to install Mac OSX Mountain Lion with sound and WiFi on my laptop. I know Mac OSX Mountain Lion cannot be installed on Intel 965 Express chipset but I read an article on the internet that says that I can install with the help of  MLPF hack. So can you please help me to install Mac OSX Mountain Lion.
      ----------------------------------------------

Thank you
    • By IonGeneral
      Hey guys.

So today, I checked out Niresh's Mavericks (w/ AMD support) and followed the "How to install OS X Mavericks on your PC with Niresh" and encountered an error literally just before the installation completed. Here are some screenshots taken from my S4:

My specs are:
      CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 (1090T BE) (Which Niresh confirmed that AMD Phenom II X6 1090T is fully compatible with his Mavericks distro)
      Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair IV Formula AM3
      RAM: 4GB

I installed the Niresh Mavericks Installer (.dmg) on a virtual machine of OS X Mountain Lion's Disk Utility (not on Windows'). All of that worked fine. I was able to boot into the installer on my 32GB SanDisk USB stick and was installing Mavericks on a portable USB 3.0 (Western Digital Passport) hard disk.

Please help!
    • By djanuj
      Delete this thread please!