I'm not expecting too much help, but if anyone has any suggestions, that would be great.
I recently got my Hackintosh running on macOS 10.14, and went to install the graphics drivers for my Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti. My setup is a little different, so here it is:
Screen 1 Screen 2 Screen 3
Screen 1 and 2 are both connected to my 750 Ti, whereas screen 3 is connected to my iGPU, with is an intel HD 4600. The intel GPU works like a charm, just as it did under High Sierra.
Now, I got the Nvidia Web drivers to "work" by removing any traces via the "Web Driver Toolkit" that others have recommended. I then patched the installer, installed it, rebooted, patched the installed drivers, and rebooted again, where the drivers are at their current state.
This is where things get interesting though. All 3 monitors are recognized. My GPU is recognized in my system profiler. However, it is NOT able to be used to run a compute in Geekbench, meaning that GPU acceleration is obviously disabled. The other thing that doesn't work, is, well, the 2 monitors connected to the GPU. They are set to the correct resolution and refresh rates, and are recognized in System Preferences, and I can even drag things between the different desktops.
But I can only see my cursor. The screens are totally black, and I can't see anything on them except my cursor moving across them. Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks in advance!
Specs: Asrock B85M-Pro4 Motherboard Intel Core i5-4690 CPU Intel HD 4600 GPU 1 Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti GPU 2 iMac 15,1 SMBIOS
Here is a picture of what happens https://imgur.com/gallery/lWTLWlw
Hello everybody, it’s been a long long time since my last post here on this forum, I’m having a lot of issues trying to activate my graphic card, the system recognizes the graphic card but there’s not full acceleration, clearly shows up its name as Intel graphics HD 3000 with only 4 MB of video ram.
I would like to know how I could fix this problem or a least any suggestion about it. The reason I came to this site one more time is because I have no clue how to edit or patch a DSDt.aml file, I have clover bootloader and still (seems to be easy but not for me LOL) so I don’t want to ruin the system once again.
My configuration is
OS macOS High Sierra 10.13
SAMSUNG series 3 NP300E5C-A0US
INTEL CORE i3 - 2370M 2.4 GHz
INTEL GRAPHICS HD 3000
WiFi ATHEROS AR5B95
MEMORY 6 GB DDR3
Wifi works *** Sound Works ***Ethernet Works***
Battery indicators and trackpad gestures are not working yet.
Thank you guys in advance, I’ll keep myself reading and searching for any kind of solution for my laptop..