Device ID 0x7181 ATI Radeon x1600 Series 10.8.2 HELP!

Reiss12341

3 posts in this topic

Hello

I have just install Mountain Lion on my Dell Insprion 530 and Everything is fine...Apart from the graphics

I dont know much about the Graphics Card i actually got it out of a old HP Pavilion a-series and i remember what it said on hp's site and it said it was a Radeon x1650 and so i loaded windows it said its a Radeon x1600 and im not too sure what it is and the only thing i know is that on the Graphics card itself it has a Sticker saying "Griffon 512" I googled and it said a Radeon x1650SE or x1600 but i do know for sure that its a 512mb PCI-E x16 Graphics card.

I just need a kext so i can get it to work on Mountain Lion 10.8.2 Thanks!!

Screenshot.tiff

Ok this is way off topic but i have a Gigabyte Geforce GTX 650 TI 2GB in my gaming rig and i tried it in my hackintosh and it just results in a "Restart your Computer" Text box. Any ideas how i could fix it? I have tried -x and Graphics Enabler=Yes cant remember if i did Graphicsenabler=No. Its hard for me to do this because i need to keep swiching psu's between the two computers but any ideas on how i can get it to work? I installed the Cuda drivers for mac but thats all i did before i put in the Geforce GTX 650ti