Reiss12341

Device ID 0x7181 ATI Radeon x1600 Series 10.8.2 HELP!

3 posts in this topic

Hello

I have just install Mountain Lion on my Dell Insprion 530 and Everything is fine...Apart from the graphics

I dont know much about the Graphics Card i actually got it out of a old HP Pavilion a-series and i remember what it said on hp's site and it said it was a Radeon x1650 and so i loaded windows it said its a Radeon x1600 and im not too sure what it is and the only thing i know is that on the Graphics card itself it has a Sticker saying "Griffon 512" I googled and it said a Radeon x1650SE or x1600 but i do know for sure that its a 512mb PCI-E x16 Graphics card.

I just need a kext so i can get it to work on Mountain Lion 10.8.2 Thanks!!

Screenshot.tiff

Advertisement

Ok this is way off topic but i have a Gigabyte Geforce GTX 650 TI 2GB in my gaming rig and i tried it in my hackintosh and it just results in a "Restart your Computer" Text box. Any ideas how i could fix it? I have tried -x and Graphics Enabler=Yes cant remember if i did Graphicsenabler=No. Its hard for me to do this because i need to keep swiching psu's between the two computers but any ideas on how i can get it to work? I installed the Cuda drivers for mac but thats all i did before i put in the Geforce GTX 650ti

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By moman2000
      Hi,

Here it is (attached) for anyone who needs it for patching or restoring!

Taken from macOS 10.14 Beta 1 18A293u

Regards,
      Mohamed
      AppleHDA_282.5.kext.zip
    • By JDizz
      #UPDATE AS OF APRIL 27, 2018 Thursday, 3:53 PM EST

SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS
      After you figure out how to get High Sierra 10.13 or 10.13.4 installed to a USB with Clover Bootloader, and you're loaded onto MacOS High Sierra:

Download Clover Configurator and MOUNT your partition and OPEN it to reveal your EFI folder. Delete it.
      Simply download the attached ZIP and unzip it by double clicking it. Then copy and paste the EFI folder you unzipped to the location of your mounted partition.

Done. Enjoy. Special thanks to Jake Lo !

WORKING [Dell M6800 - High Sierra 10.13.4]
      Sleep/Wake WHILE THE POWER CORD IS PLUGGED IN (Not from closing the screen down, but from clicking the Apple logo and sleep or by timer).
      Wi-Fi (AirPort Extreme) via Broadcom BCM43xx.
      2 USB ports on the LEFT side as USB 2.0/3.0 and the 1 USB 2.0/eSATA on the back.
      KeyBoard.
      TouchPad (With MultiTouch - Fully functional)
      iMessage, iCloud, FaceTime, AppStore work perfectly.
      NVIDIA Graphics work perfectly thanks to the Lilu and NvidiaGraphicsFixUp kext. THIS FIXES THE BLACK OR BLANK SCREEN PROBLEM.
      DVD-Drive/Burning if you even care to use CD, DVD disk.
      Bluetooth (Works even with Apple HomePod =] )
      Ethernet/RJ-45
      2 USBs on right side as USB 2.0/3.0
      Native Sound (On board Speakers and can adjust sound with buttons)
      SD Card Readers
      Adjusting Brightness (Download an app from the AppStore called Brightness Slider -OR- use Night Shift [will not adjust brightness, but will be bearable]).

NOT WORKING [Dell M6800 - High Sierra 10.13.4]
      Headphone Jack (Excessive Static)
    • By ivanagui2
      VMQemuVGA display adapter driver for OSx86 running as a VirtualBox guest. The binary should work on all OSs from Snow Leopard up to Yosemite 10.10. It allows to set different screen resolutions in VirtualBox from System Preferences.   The changes I've made to the fork have been minimal.
      GitHub project page Binary and source releases Special thanks:
      PureDarwin
      probonopd
      rafirafi
      Zenith432
      VMware, Inc

• By zeg66
      Please help me with this 10.9.5 system. Motherboard: Gigabyte 965p-s3 rev3.3, gpu: Ati Radeon HD6450 (dvi/hdmi/vga). 
      Using any of the 3 ports on the 6450 (dvi, hdmi, vga), I see all the white letters on black background during boot but when they complete and it's time for the graphics to start I get a black screen and sometimes a restart after that. Using Clover 4411. Is there any way to get past this?